• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Confess Your Drug Sins Here, 1 at a time.

This sounds like a nightmare. Things like that commonly happen when you are travelling - in between flights. Or in customs.
You must have felt really bad, sorry man. :\ You knew this day was coming.

I used to get a bit like that every time I'd go to score. I would be totally fine but as soon as things were about to settle. I'd literally have to run. I can laugh about this now, but these would be a chronic problem. Worst than you gf's place would be my in laws.

Remember at a party once i had no more methylone to sold that i was selling for md but im good with that, but well i still had a bag with half gram of ethylphenidate, a guy who was looking bored and in need of drugs ask me for something , tell him i got this and to take really a bit like 1/8 to start , he comeback 20minute later telling me he took everything cause he think that rc are weak.. im like man u better put your ass in front of the hospital before it kick.. one hour later i see the guy sit down and in pretty shit state, i just walked away and did nothing.. felt really bad about myself this day.

Staying at my GF's college apartment. A two story house that had been cut up into 4 living spaces with a common area and restroom. I hadn't taken a shit in about 8-9 days due to heavy Heroin use. I found myself in Plymouth, NH, far away from my Mass. connects and any chance at getting high. Well, as I began experiencing sickness, my stomach starts churning. Then, all of a sudden, I feel it. It's time to shit, but this shit is more akin to being in labor with child.

There was one bathroom for the four residents, all girls. I'm sorry for the TMI stuff, but the shit I took had a life of its own and must've weighed several pounds. It was so mammoth, that it stood halfway out of the bowl, like some kind of nightmare Cobra. No plunger, no snake or anything like that in the aparment. I frantically tried to shove this thing down the toilet by force before my girl or any of her bitch friends realized what I had done. Eventually I pushed it all the way down the drain somehow and left, thinking, out of sight, out of mind.

About one hour later I hear "Oh my God what happened to the toilet!". I heard water pouring. I knew shit was on. I gather my girlfriend and we split in haste. Last I heard, 3 months later, they were still having plumbers come by to try and fix the toilet.

Ahahah im sorry but i laughed really hard, sorry for splitting for your gf though but the part with 3mouths later we still trying to fix the toilet is hilarious

i smoke tobacco in spliffs even though my roommate said no smoking tobacco in the housing ad... i use as little as possible and avoid smoking near him. kind of a white lie but he is so nice i still feel shity about it. weak weak sin i know.

this complete asshole i used to sadly run with in college used to buy eighths, sell shorted grams at parties, and then smoke the rest after he made the money back. every fuckin weekend. same kid broke my scale and replaced it with another broken one months later. among other bullshit... paid me back for fronting oxies with sugar water and sand weed, would ask for the larger "half" of a pickup because "bro i have a bigger tolerance" and just generally make threats to get his way. hes probably dead now. i sinned a lot just by being around him im sure.

I've had this sort of company before. It's amazing how certain people can influence us to accept doing things we'd never accept in doing unless we were with them. It felt good at the time though.

I actually don't have a ton of guilt over most of the things I did vis-à-vis drugs, because I didn't do many bad things really, but one thing that always bothered me was doing or buying drugs around children. My first heroin dealer had a young child (around 4 or 5 years old), and we would smoke dope around her. Sometimes she'd run up and bang on the back of her mom's knees while her mom was trying to take a hit. It was kind of sad and made me feel scummy.

Another (meth) dealer I knew had a 15 year old daughter, and she was definitely old enough that she knew EXACTLY what was going on. Kids aren't stupid. I remember her looking at me with contempt in her eyes when I'd stop by to cop. I'm polite and I look "normal" (i.e. not like a sketchy tweaker) so I didn't really understand why she treated me in that fashion...but I also kind of did understand it, on another level. At least her father didn't openly sell or use around here, though...he'd always play it off as if I were just a friend who happened to be stopping by for 10 minutes (LOL) and would say something like "come around back, want to show you something..." But it was glaringly obvious what was transpiring.

Having lied to my wife when I was no longer lying. Mistrusting can cause a lot of damage in a relationship. Some of them people forgive but never forget.
I think our lives is never going to be the same. I lost so much and time is giving me back a lot but not things we can't get back.

Stole the majority of my mom's xanax prescription right after my dad died, when she probably could've used it the most

I've shown up to work half in the bag more than once. Nobody did anything about it but I find it hard to believe that nobody noticed. I'd like to think that it didn't really effect my job performance (which is basically people skills, common sense, and psychopharmacology) but, you know, booze isn't the best for insight.

Have once slept in one the cabinets from the conference's auditorium from an international organization I used to work for in Canada.
My colleagues took hours to find me and I stayed there as I was in a real deep sleep from a fat shot I had to take still early during that day.
I don't remember why and how I fit to this place but I figured I had no conditions to go back to the office so I was sort of 'missing' as all my stuff was still there.

Last edited:
The other night, I was in downtown Burlington, my (ganja) friend's phone was off and I was unable to get any bud, so naturally, I went to the bums to see if they could help me out in return for a couple of bucks. I'm still wearing a shirt and tie from work, so I guess I look professional. Anyway, a kid says "sorry nobdody's around right now" and I say to him "no problem buddy, I'll check in with you later". I walk away from where the guy was sitting, then I hear an "excuse me, sir?".

I ignore, knowing that what was behind me was probably either police or some antidrug crusader. Turns out it was a guy who worked in street outreach in Albany, NY (kinda rough town for those of you not from the states). He asked me if I was involved in outreach work myself. Without hesitating, I turned to the guy and his wife and said:

"It's not glamorous, but someone's gotta look out for these kids. I'll be back to check on this one later, he's on my radar"

he had apparently missed the entire conversation aside from me saying "I'll check in with you later" It was nice to feel like a somebody for a brief moment :(

I was ripped off in Lauderdale once because I went to a bad neighborhood. Bad time, bad place. I could have died if it wasn't for a kind soul. I did nothing to deserve that and it screwed my trip and I felt so bad.

Good to hear that you have decided the right thing. Some sort of rip offs made people feel real bad inside out. Not because of the money but how that makes you feel, humiliated.

I found a substance that is growing wild around my county and takes away tooth-aches fast "all just for that" and doesn't add a thing to my tongue, but it has to be spat-out of your mouth after you chew on it with the sore area.
or you can rub a raw portion on the gums in the effected area. Its called: Broom Weed - North American Indians used it for just that. But if dried or frozen, it doesn't do a thing after. "Look it up everyone" Its very tasty. But any fluid swallowed will cause stomach ulcers if to much is taken in beyond the mouth. "I know that to be a fact! I keep on forgetting."

if CLOUDS CAN FLOAT IN THE SKY. then the genes that keep each hair strand intact is the benefactor with controlling how clouds float and how levitation can be done.

want to know more! please contact me.... d\=0)x>-<

Beat opiates just to become a meth head. Serious though trying to get normal is hard.

I know. But never give up on trying. You can do whatever you set your mind to.
Look for recovery forums/threads, TDS. We can help you!
Welcome to Bluelight btw! :)

I know. But never give up on trying. You can do whatever you set your mind to.
Look for recovery forums/threads, TDS. We can help you!
Welcome to Bluelight btw! :)
Thank you very much. I keep telling myself if i beat pills i can beat anything...thanks for the kind words..I'm trying.