• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Confess Your Drug Sins Here, 1 at a time.

Sleeping with men for money. Those were some sick times for me. (Thank you, Opiates! You beautiful, life wrecking bastards) I?m only 24 (13 years an addict, about a year clean with some slip-ups), so I was only 20 when I did that.

I guess I never really thought I?d get that low, but once you?re in that deep it just doesn?t seem like an option to get out.

I?ve done all of the other ?normal? addict behavior: Stealing (I once stole $400 from my aunt when I was 15, I still feel awful for that), lying, fighting, doing anything to get off.

Now I look back on all of it and it?s just disgusting. I?ve been on Suboxone for a year now (don?t really consider that being ?clean?), but it has changed my life. I?ve been working as a caregiver and the thought to sneak a pill literally never even crosses my mind. So that alone is HUGE. I moved out of my hometown and landed 1,526 miles away, which was one of the biggest helps. I have my own place, blah blah blah. It feels good. I always tell addicts that the best damn thing to do is get the HELL outta your hometown!

Thanks for being here. ✌?

^agreed, I've been putting back cash to get out of my home state, been outta the home town almost a year.

I think one of my biggest or most common drug sins is stealing from family and friends to feed the addictions. Nothing im proud of now

Confessions

* i LOVE DRUG SEX. i have tried sober sex a few times since becoming a user and i almost cry to think that if i become clean, that that is what my sex life will go back to.
* I never cut anyone's grass until i became a single drug user. Lock up you husbands ladies, they never stand a chance. And the thing is I LOVE BEING THE OTHER WOMAN and chatting away to the girlfriend who has absolutely no idea that i see her man regularly.

^ Wow. Well I agree about sex on drugs. I loathe Adderall now, but I had the best sex ever on it. There's nothing like it.

Now I'm on Effexor XR and I can't stand the thought of sex.

My grandma got diagnosed with long cancer and died six months later. She was one of these tee-total people who refuse to take pills.
When she died my and my brother and parents went to visit my grandad to see how he was doing. I pretended I needed to go to the toilet then went into her room and stole 6 months worth of fentanyl patches, codeine and diazepam.
Even though she had died, I still feel really shitty about it. It was my first time as an addict where I thought "wow, I really am a callous piece of human shit".

Selling myself for drugs is pretty high up there.
I stole my brothers identity and got fentanyl and clonazepam prescribed as him.

someone had told my 17 yr old daughter they would give her a half g if she would fuq him. She told me about the incident and shortly after her telling me; this same person wanted to buy a half g from me. They received crushed Tylenol. Guess they finally got fucked for a half g. ?

someone had told my 17 yr old daughter they would give her a half g if she would fuq him. She told me about the incident and shortly after her telling me; this same person wanted to buy a half g from me. They received crushed Tylenol. Guess they finally got fucked for a half g. ?

Haha, good for you!
Also, half a gram? That is NOT worth letting someone fuck you for.

Ive knowingly shared needles with people i suspect of possibly having disease and not given a fuck if i catch something numerous times, just because i didnt wanna wait to go get fresh ones from my local exchange or was too lazy at the time.

Im still indifferent to it, if i was stuck in a remote area and there was only a mate with one of his used ones id fuckin stick that bad boy right in if i had to if worst came to worst havent learnt my lesson have i..

Ive gotten numerous people hooked on meth (including good friends, younger cousins etc)

Doctored people and gave them their first shots, knowing damn well the hell it leads to..

Thank fuckin christ ive never ever sunk to robbing family members of money and i never ever would even if they left thousands layin around.. i have however pawned families items before and for that im not proud.. pawned or sold so many of my own fuckin shit too.. man i love wearing jewelry and looking nice (watches,chains,chain bracelets, rings) in particular but ive sold nearly everyone i ever owned.. even when i vowed not to. Got desperate.

Racked up criminal convictions when i had a a sparkling clean record, became involved in dealing and other dirty deeds to fund my habit, up to my neck in debt owe people thousands im 21 years old shooting up since i was 15 years old.. lost my early youth..