• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

confess a sexual fantasy

Having satisfying, hours long sex with a significant other... they make it look so easy. but bitchezzz aint nothing but girls not interested in connecting with someone for so long and meshing as one. :<

And I wish the one sexy as fuck boy who had been interested in me would just show up again one day. OMFG he was so hot but he was so stupid T.T
9rvOZ1pM.jpg

ZKVSnzPc1E.jpg
I wish he would show up, smarter and let me cuddle him and learn and kiss away his past. all the years of hurt on his arms :/ sigh

Last edited:
i'd love to go naked here, but it's never warm enough. maybe in a warmer country though.

Not in Birmingham, obviously, but Slapton Sands, Devon, a scorching late april. Put the wind-breakers up so the straights down the textile end can't see, then just lie back while your girl rides you, watching two guys go at it, one stood, one on his knees among the rocks while a third thinks he's been all sneaky and stuff but really you know he's there watching and wanking so give it your best moves for him. We're crap naturists, and even worse doggers, but voyeurism? Check. Exhibitionism? Check. Indulging bi tendencies? Check. Running nekkid across the sands? Check. Devon tourist board ain't gonna advertise it all that much but makes for a good afternoon out I have to say! ;)

Last edited:
Under elder down comforters in a ice hotel while the northern lights dance above in Finland.
At the foot of a Mayan temple in Tulum Mexico, moonlight and sweat.
In Biltmore House..up in Asheville..in one of those luxurious rooms overlooking the Black Mnt.. Mine has always been about the place and setting.

would be so hot if a beautiful girl came up to me and just started feeling me up / kissing me / fondling me / etc. without even saying a word to me

Theres that one thing on youtube about strangers kissing. i thought that would be hot.

being kidnapped by 2 women and a male... one woman being dominant, one aggressive and the other male just being the weight and then going nuts on them all. I am a bisexual male (was crushing on kids in 1st grade of both genders and never came out... I don't get involved in the straight vs gay stuff, nothing to do with me) and was goth and I have done it all aside from animal, shit, kids, or feet, I don't do feet either. All I have left from my goth days are being covered in tattoos (suit and tie is attainable still) and a split tongue. So I have always been open and sexually healthy. I mean 2 girls, 2 guys, a straight couple, dominant, submissive, sadistic, masochistic (like locked in a box type of shit)... yeah.. I have already been there. I am in good shape and still get hit on by teenagers and I am 33. Also, when I am single I will have a fuck buddy or two and I do monogamy in relationships, when I am in love, I tend to stay there but I have been manic from manic depression and that explains my sluttier days and lucky for me, I am free of STD's or anything. LOL

Gay sex with femmes, transsexuals, getting fucked in the ass, sucking cock, having cum all over me. Oh, pregnant women, I have a massive attraction to pregnant women, kind of a hard fantasy to fulfil though.

This thread remains intense.

My fantasy at present is being held, gently massaged, with a man who brings me a drink and tells me truthfully that he loves me. He will pet my hair and treat me like an absolute princess, even when I don't feel as though I deserve it. He will be sweet to me.

I have always wanted to have a secret online and over the phone sexual relationship with a beautiful woman who's very adventurous but not looking for anything but sexual encounters. I think the more dire the secrecy of it all would add to the danger aspect and be even hotter.

Okay mine is, part of it has already happened. But I'll start with the part that hasn't: We are on cocaine, and I feel this strange closeness to my friend. I don't know if she feels the same feeling, but I know there is something there. Neither of us have a romantic interest in each other. I want to make passionate love to her. Not fuck her, or even just have sex with her. I don't know if I even want sex. I want everything before sex with her. But here's the thing, it will be entirely meaningless at the same time. It won't change our feelings toward each other. I just want intimacy and closeness with a person I find very interesting.

Part of the fantasy that has happened is. We were on coke, and in the back of the car to a friend's house. She has her earbuds in listening to music and I (awkwardly) take her earbud out and go close to her and ask her very casually "Hey, ...., Do you want to.. kiss?". She's just like "hm, maybe later". So you probably don't know me but me doing that took a lot of confidence (even on coke). I felt great that I actually had just went out and straight up expressed exactly what had been on my mind for so long.

Later comes, and I had thought that perhaps "maybe later" was a polite way of saying no. I decided that I wouldn't ask again because I'd rather take maybe later as a no than a real no if that makes sense. So it is the time to finish of the cocaine, my other friend who was with us doesn't want to do more. So just her and I go out for a walk. We do all the coke, talk a lot and really enjoy being alone with each other. We walk back to my friend's place, but she stops before the window/door and asks if we should go inside or stay out and talk. I hesitate to answer her question, not intentionally. I guess she noticed that I was kinda staring at her I think I was smiling too. Then she asked me "Do you want to kiss me?". Being pretty high on coke, later I wished I had been more prepared for this. I wanted to be more intimate, like put my hands on her waist or her face or something. I did at first but then she told me she wanted to kiss me, not the other way around. She also asked me a few times that if I was okay with this being meaningless to her and she's only doing it cause she's on a drug. I agreed and told her It was meaningless to me too. I'm not sure if she believed me. So I let her kiss me, and it was amazing. It was chaste. but I was overwhelmed not by the kiss itself, but by the context it was in. I think the fact she chose to kiss me for no reason, but she was not reluctant at all about it. I know she didn't do it just cause she felt like she should, or she felt sorry for me or something. Anyway. best of all though, her and I are the only ones privy to this information. I'm not going to tell anyone about this. I don't even wanna bring it up with her any time soon.. but I know that it will come up eventually and I have to be ready to express myself accurately. I kinda think that she might suspect that I do like her and I'm kinda worried that if I don't settle her concern right that she just isn't gonna believe me when I tell her that I'm not going to have feelings for her that's gonna spoil our friendship. I just don't know if "my wanting closeness and intimacy that's entirely meaningless" makes sense.

I think I can sum up my fantasy. after having thought about it enough while writing this, I think the reason it has to be her is because she is one of the only people I know doesn't judge me. She doesn't have to fake anything. It's meaningless and she doesn't care.

I've had this fantasy for quite a while. My x-girlfriend has the most incredibly drop dead, beautiful sister. All of my guy friends are just head overs heels for her, and every guy she meets just loses their shit. She's 21, 5'1" 100lbs of pure Norwegian beauty.

My X is extremely beautiful as well, but you guys know how we are. Something about your girls sister is just so... Unfuckingbelivably Hot.

I don't have too many fantasies as I have lived almost all of them out. This one though, oh my goodness. I pray my stars align and it just occurs :|

We run into each other at a night club we both frequent. She is by herself going to the bathroom, but so am I. We bump into each other in our drunken stupors and something different than usual happens. She looks at me just differently than I am used to and drunkenly says "can I tell you something?" I immediately answer yes. She tells me "I've always had this weird, crush on you. You know, older sisters boyfriend kind of thing." I tell her so have I but always have tried to respect her because that would be wrong. She replies with "I know, you've always been so respectable which is why its meant so much to me" I'm happy to know that, thank you though! "well, do you want to leave and go get a hotel and some blow?"

Basically, that's how it all starts. Some dumb drunken small talk followed by some railing (no pun intended) all night. God, if you are out there and are not disgusted by me, please?

That's hot.....I have done plenty of that and it feels really good doing "skype", stripping and then masturbating. My lost episode involved a cucumber, which sounds really fun now.
ATL GIRL- that is the hottest thing I've ever read. If you ever want to chat on Skype I'd be thrilled

would be so hot if a beautiful girl came up to me and just started feeling me up / kissing me / fondling me / etc. without even saying a word to me

ye when that shit happens its magic. even just to be buzzed and horny and content as chit.. and then to lock eyes and connect with a girl who's feeling the same. its as though you dont need words, you already know how she wants to be held and caressed and fucked.

I finally lived out my fantasy, of smoking yay, while my husband and I freaked. He has never approved of me getting high,first off, but if u.are real with urself drugs make u horny, and I was not with a stranger. It was the most awesomest experience, and my fantasy was fulfilled.