• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

confess a sexual fantasy

lol

suppose it would depend to me what the gynae is like.. Ive got a really, really sexy doc.. Suppose
I have a similar fantasy about him. Sometimes I complain of a bad lower back so he will touch me :D

I love you. That is my kind of thinking, but complaining of a lower back pain so he will touch you? That's fkkn professional. I love you.<3

<3 lol :eek: :)

Actually seeing him tomorrow morning.. like to make sure ive got something slinky on
underneath lol

Have the common fantasy about sex with another woman aswell but havnt had the guts
yet to act it out or met a woman Im that attracted too.

x

Last edited:
I want to walk into the bathroom while a close girl friend of mine is peeing, start rubbing her puss and telling her its allright just keep going, rub her rapidly while she pissing all over my hand, then fuck her on the toilet when shes done.

I want to end up in England for some reason, and have access to a big SIGINT system like TEMPEST or ETCHLEON so I can dump the entire fucking internet and telco records to a big ASCII file, and then, since I am using UNIX, use grep vgrep, ed etc all piped together in a shellscript to find out cracky-chan's address, that will then print it to a lineprinter. remember, you can do anything by slinging files around as standard i/o streams! (based on her tripcode on 4chan or her livejournal or WoW account or something dumb like that..details dont matter, is fantasy)

Armed with that knowledge, I'll grab the nearest the nearest piece of shit go-kart that they call a car in that part of the world, and wind my way from round-about to round-about until I arrive near cracky-chan's domicile.

Then I'll hide in the bushes and wait for her to come home from work/school/etc, with her cat ears on of course. At which time I proceed to jump out and ask her if the rag I'm holding smells like methoxyflurane and a-methyl-fentanyl or not *troll face*

Then, I will place her into a pair of ASP brand cuffs, remove her clothing except her cat ears, and pound her like the USAAF pounded Nagasaki, once she wakes up.

go to KFC for a 2 for 1 dinner deal, catch a bus down to Go-Kart World and do a few laps then have really awkward sex in in an alley behind a cheap soulless dive bar

Geez, phoenix... are you SURE?

I hope you are kidding.

If not, I recommend lots of lube and try to relax.

I found that getting fkt in the butt by a Black man, who happened to have a really large penis, hurt badly.:|
hahaha yes...as long as it ain't too large. I just find black guys very attractive as a general rule.

Last edited:
Thenightwatch..Gotta be a fine line between seducing/chasing and being a bunny boiler though hasnt there?
If I really want a man.. im going to let him chase.. theres no way Ill call him or let him think
I'm coming easy.. I want honour and respect from the one Im going to end up with and for him
to feel like I was hard won.
I want to be courted!!

there's also a fine line between chasing/seducing and being a creep. i fail to see your point though.

you are the exact type of girl i was complaining about in that post. well i've been the one chasing and "working hard" to "earn" girls too often... if she plays hard to get then i'm just fucking leaving.

love shouldn't be one person chasing another... it should be two people running towards each other...

<snip other stuff>
love shouldn't be one person chasing another... it should be two people running towards each other...

Dude you seem so put together right, I dont see why the girls dont swarm you. That ^^nice little bit of wordsmithing was beautifully sexy.

Why is there an issue? You have some unique sorts of wimmin where you live I guess.

<snip other stuff>

Dude you seem so put together right, I dont see why the girls dont swarm you. That ^^nice little bit of wordsmithing was beautifully sexy.

Why is there an issue? You have some unique sorts of wimmin where you live I guess.

It is my absolute fantasy to have a beautiful young woman take me out to eat, pay for dinner, take me to a bar, pay for my drinks, take me to her house, have sex, and then say to me, "baby, I've got to go to work, but you can live here with me from now on and I'll provide for you; you'll never have to work another day in your life..."

thanks man

my only guess about why there's an issue is that i am 25 and i live in a town that is pretty much just a college town... 25 is pretty old for this town.

swinging with another couple when there was no prior pretext (ok if we wanna turn it up, shower for 4!)

what i mean is, the same way you could walk in a bar, down the hall of a hotel, into a club, down the street, whatever, as a single, run into another single, and exchange looks of appeal and then you hook up, right? except itd be me and my lady and another sexy couple. its not exactly hard to find another couple with the pretext - that is - to find another couple via personals ads, lifestyle events, that sort of thing. but to just randomly run into another couple where everyone just wants to fuck each others partners and are totally cool with it, yeah thats pretty rare. a random 4 way hookup in a scenario where its totally unexpected.

Something about a woman in a white blouse, black skirt and black stockings and suspenders,kinda like a sexy secretary look.
Would love to have a naturally big busted woman dressed like that and bend her over a desk with her blouse open and big tits exposed while I fuck her doggy style and finish off by coming in her mouth which she then swallows.
That always used to be a favourite fantasy of mine.

My calculus teacher is a middle aged polish lady. She has an accent and wears those stylish shoes all the sorority sluts wear, you know the ones that are a piece of cloth with just a thin piece of rubber to protect the bottom of ones feet. Also she wears panty hose and when she is waiting on the class to answer a math question she'll take her foot out of her shoe and rest it on her calf muscle. YUM!

OMGOMGOMG!!!! Sometimes in class I fantasize about her calling my name and telling me how good I am with math, and then demanding that I fuck her in front of the whole class. Polish women have such nice feet!

1- a threesome with my boyfriend (big tough guy, bisexual) and another guy(cute, skinny, emo-ish, also bisexual- still trying to find a willing participant) and me ( thin emo-ish girl, also bi) my boyfriend is willing, as long as the guy will -at least- blow him
2- my bf wants a threesome with me and my best friend, but she's straight, so none for me!
3- I have a very strong (consensual) Rape fantasy- but my boyfriend flatly refuses, saying "I hate that shit" and refusing to talk about it. Sigh. I make the most with my imagination. Do you have how idea how difficult it is to pretend to be raped by a vibrator????

i think there is a chili peppers song about that

Sir psycho sexy.. from Blood sugar sex magic.. haha its a hot song

anyway, one of mine is picking up a super slutty, chavy, fake girl (as in super mini skirt, fake tan, fake tits, loads of make up.. obviously a right whore with thousands of notches on the bedpost) at a bar and let her give me a sloppy bj and then I fuck her in a dirty ally way and then we both go our separate ways... which is weird coz I am not attracted to those types normally at all and I am not a fan of one night stands lol, although it will only happen if i was single, i have no desire for other women when i am in a relationship..

Last edited:
another one, covering me and my GF in gallons of baby oil and fucking (although it will be a mess :p)