• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

confess a sexual fantasy

I'm too egocentric to think of raping someone, it'd imply I wanted to have sex with someone that thought I wasn't worth it, but I want to watch someone else do it. I don't care who, or two whom. I want them to see me look on them and do nothing, to question why, to panic or beg, and bleed. I don't want to masterbate or orgasm later, I dislike rape as a exhibition, it's an emotional thing with an emotional orgasm? No. That feels off. More like a religious fervor, like a transformation, to share something with them worse than rape and let them see darker side of mankind. It's to for a moment put them in a world without law where they can see true fear and pain, and they can be human and free. I want to see how they feel. To see themselves as an object and a woman at once, maybe?

I would never ever do such a thing, and even if I could be capable of it I would have no way of realizing the fantasy, it's not obsessive but it occurs in my mind sometimes. Needless to say, it disturbs me. I think it's do to a lot of self inflicted sexual repression.

Yes!!! w these additions
*multiple men, women as well (public humiliation is v hot)
*while the bf has to watch
*and being properly manhandled and teased
Like your ex’s breaks in and beats your new boyfriend up and makes him run away, than this girl walks in And her and your ex force you to be their slave

Find an attractive female that loves to peg there men. Have her take and bend me over and rim my ass then take a finger and gentle slide it around my hole. Using just two dripping wet fingers slide them in my tight hole an massage my prostate. I bet I would cum in a heart beat. The strap on with a not to big vibraring peg the start to inserting it back and fourt. Next time you know she a going as fast as she can and I have had 7 or 8 orgasms. Are there alot of ladies out there that enjoy pegging.