• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Communicating with animals on psychedelics/dissociatives

we're programed to be humans and to function in human society. i think many psychedlics (and especially) dissociatives temporarily erase a lot of this programming, and so we act more "true" and obvious with our body language, and animals can better understand this body language as opposed to body language tainted by "manners" and "courtesy" and other human concepts.

on dissociatives, it can be hard to seperate the boundaries of where "you begin" and the "dog begins". he prolly just thought his thoughts were coming out of the dog. what makes your pesky conciousness come out of your head anyway? on dissociatives, it seems perfectly feasible that your conciousness doesn't have to be anchored inside your skull.

uh.. so really.. don't believe anything that happens to you on dissociatives.

it's tough because everything seems more important on psychedlics. my dog hangs out with me all the time. is this time really any different since i'm tripping?

for the record, i don't think any animal understands that you're "high" right now. but they understand that you're in a playful mood, you're open and happy to pet and be snuggled, or that you're paranoid and carefully watching their actions and responses.