Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Okay I will probably order some in few months when my anhedonia lessens a bit so probably july august I will make my first purchase .

How do you consume it? , do you eat the actual mushroom cuz here I can get them as a chocolate , capsule, drink, gummy bears or other forms
I buy a growkit grow them and eat them whole

damn thats impressive. I'd grow them but I live with 5 family members and dont wanna risk them finding it. I will probably just order the capsules you just pop up and the high hits.

Does it give euphoria? even after invega injections
As i said. It took 6 months after olanzapine injections till i felt them hitting properly. At 3-4 months it was all still muted

Maybe you should look into natural ways of healing that like somatic experience and emdr. Trauma can wreak havoc in the mind. I would put off that zyprexa brother

No i have a pretty good regimen of meds going now to help with the ptsd and shit.

holy shit i heard from psychiatry podcasts that cotards is hella rare, glad you don't have it anymore. Btw what strain of weed helps you?

Ya cotards is one in a billion not 1 in a million. I think only like 700 people have had it since it was discovered in like the 1800's. Cotards is fucked its not a dead in the existential meaning of the word no you are fucking dead. I thought the psych ward was purgatory which i have to say is rather fitting of the place. I alternated between thinking i was in purgatory and between thinking i was in some really awful prison for murder or something serious.

The strains i like the most probably are the landrace sativa strain durban poison and red congo. Acapulco gold is also good and maui wowie is another i think which ive had and is awesome. I do like a good indica though sometimes like northern lights or dutch treat. Also whatever the fuck they make the old skipper black hash here out of because holy fuck that one is strong. I like different kinds of hash alot i make my own hash when the kief in my grinder builds up

6 month recovery is insanely fast

yeah fuck ur parents for treating you like that , they expect us to take care of them when theyre old yet they treat us like shit.

I started to recover after 3 months of being off the abilify injections. I had been off the invega injections for about 2 years at that point but the abilify sucked every bit as bad. My sex drive came back at 3 months. \the weight started coming off at about the 6 month mark. It still took a full year for me to get back to normal though all the same

Anyone can tell me why some people like here fully recover and some still suffer year later. I seen both cases and the guys who still suffer with things like sexual dysfunction scare the fuck out of me. Anyone knows how it is possible that some recover and some do not. How does that happen

Almost 5 months since the last shot and nothing has improved it’s just changed or gotten worse. Spending 18hrs a day in bed because I don’t want to do anything. I recently tried to force myself to play games and watch Netflix but I don’t enjoy it at all.

I can’t believe people go to Prison for serious crimes and don’t get injected with this shit yet we all did because of Psychosis or some other diagnosis. I never told the Psychiatrists I was seeing things or hearing voices, all I did was tell them to fuck off because they were annoying me.

I’ll be sure to include the 4 of them that each played a part in ruining my life in my suicide note. I hope they all get fired for malpracrice or some other crap because they never asked any important questions or told me they suspected I had xyz condition.

A pamphlet about Psychosis and it’s symptoms would have been all I needed to realize I wasn’t talking to God or Spirits. Again, I never told anyone i was hearing voices so they misdiagnosed me because I yelled at a few people in my family that had pissed me off.

I don’t believe there’s an afterlife but if I turn into a ghost I’ll be sure to haunt tf out of them.
You’re like the only one I can relate to Dr.Zaius as I have no relief and am bed bound most of the day. I don’t know what the fuck to do.

I’m meet with my doctor and psychiatrist this week to ask if I can try an MAOI or ketamine.

I feel extremely helpless and the longer I stay this way the more suicidal I feel.

Is there anyone here who also has no relief? Cause most of y’all talking talk about getting high /having windows of relief and I have none of those and just can’t continue this shit…

No i have a pretty good regimen of meds going now to help with the ptsd and shit.

Ya cotards is one in a billion not 1 in a million. I think only like 700 people have had it since it was discovered in like the 1800's. Cotards is fucked its not a dead in the existential meaning of the word no you are fucking dead. I thought the psych ward was purgatory which i have to say is rather fitting of the place. I alternated between thinking i was in purgatory and between thinking i was in some really awful prison for murder or something serious.

The strains i like the most probably are the landrace sativa strain durban poison and red congo. Acapulco gold is also good and maui wowie is another i think which ive had and is awesome. I do like a good indica though sometimes like northern lights or dutch treat. Also whatever the fuck they make the old skipper black hash here out of because holy fuck that one is strong. I like different kinds of hash alot i make my own hash when the kief in my grinder builds up
I haven't heard of any of those sativa strains cuz i much prefer indica and actually a northern light cart i smoked 3 years ago gave me the best euphoria and high till this day , too bad my local dispensaries dont carry it . I will look out for ur fav strains and try them in few months when invega leaves my brain.

I started to recover after 3 months of being off the abilify injections. I had been off the invega injections for about 2 years at that point but the abilify sucked every bit as bad. My sex drive came back at 3 months. \the weight started coming off at about the 6 month mark. It still took a full year for me to get back to normal though all the same
DAMN 3 months?? thats insane, i browsed through this version and alot of ppl started at 6 months . I'm currently 2 months off and maybe 3% better, i pray i see a recovery like yours.

It fucked it bad but i recovered after 6 months now i have to recover from abilify its all numbed i can cum get hard but dont feel it deeply
Glad you recovered, hopefully abilify doesnt do anything bad, i heard from alot of people that it isnt as bad as some other antipsychotics, idk much about olanzapine other than it gave me TD FUCK olanzapine

It fucked it bad but i recovered after 6 months now i have to recover from abilify its all numbed i can cum get hard but dont feel it deeply
That's a really promising sign of recovery in PSSD. A lot of the cases of PSSD that don't get better are severe and stay severe. Any improvement and any sexual function at all is good.

I'm getting more and more excited for progesterone therapy y'all. I can't wait to get results and come back and say weather or not cis women, trans women who underwent HRT, and other people assigned female at birth can also use it to recover if their hormones are struggling after invega. It sounds like it literally repairs gonadotropin releasing hormone receptors and cells that were injured by invega. I don't know what cis men could do though, I wish it could help you.

GnRH promotes estrogen and progesterone in people with ovaries. The weakening of that part of the pituitary gland after invega is probably why some people might struggle with fertility or menstruation after invega, like Kia did.

Last edited:
That's a really promising sign of recovery in PSSD. A lot of the cases of PSSD that don't get better are severe and stay severe. Any improvement and any sexual function at all is good.

I'm getting more and more excited for progesterone therapy y'all. I can't wait to get results and come back and say weather or not cis women, trans women who underwent HRT, and other people assigned female at birth can also use it to recover if their hormones are struggling. It sounds like it literally repairs gonadotropin releasing hormone receptors and cells that were injured by invega. I don't know what cis men could do though, I wish it could help you.
So many guys recovered fully without problems. Imma be hopeful especially knowing abilify is less worse then invega

So many guys recovered fully without problems. Imma be hopeful especially knowing abilify is less worse then invega
Abilify doesn't mess with hormones in the same way, if at all. They were going to put me on it but I was scared of it because it gave my sister a bad reaction. But she also wasn't actually bipolar or experiencing psychosis either. She was misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder because she has emotional regulation issues from ADHD, just like me and my dad. It's a big regret, I wouldn't have even been eligible for invega if I wasn't on risperidone first.