Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

You wouldn't believe how beautiful she was. She was considered the most beautiful woman in Belgrade. Everyone knew her in the city. Her death was a headline in news for days. No one here knows it was a suicide. Family successfully managed to hide cause of death despite media interest. She was successful, popular, she had everything she ever wished for. Unfortunately everything collapsed after her husband started an affair with our young and famous actress. She couldn't accept that, couldn't pick her live after that and found it convenient to blame some medicine for it, that is the true.
We didn't manage to help her, I didn't manage to help her, but perhaps it could help someone here to reexamine its stance on own mental disorder.
She should have never been injected with Antipsychotics for Depression. She told me a Doctor who was a friend suggested it and gave her 4 shots of invega + 2 of Trinza.

I’m sorry if you didn’t want anyone to know how she died and now they probably know because of this forum but that’s the way the world is now. The word gets out eventually. There’s nothing you can do about it.

If you want anything good to come of this it’ll be warning others of the dangers of Psychiatric drugs and hopefully the Doctor getting fired for prescribing it to someone that didn’t need it.

No, actually. She had mental issues that could have been successfully treated and allowed her to live happy and fulfilled life until she rejected any further treatment
Bojana was damaged by Paliperidona shots. She was hoping her brain to heal from the damage like we all do. I think she gave up to quickly but the one to blame is her psychiatrist. We are all people damaged by this poison here. It is very sad that people suicide because of this poison and that it remains on the market.

Bojana was damaged by Paliperidona shots. She was hoping her brain to heal from the damage like we all do. I think she gave up to quickly but the one to blame is her psychiatrist. We are all people damaged by this poison here. It is very sad that people suicide because of this poison and that it remains on the market.
Of course she gave up to quickly. Her heart was broken. She couldn't find motivation to continue her everyday life, although she had everything. Yes, therapy was bad, we are suing her doctor. Still, she found it convenient to blame medicine as that way we couldn't blame her for not trying harder. I'm not saying it's conscious decision, she just found this forum comforting, because here nobody tried to take any action and just blamed medicine and doctors

Of course she gave up to quickly. Her heart was broken. She couldn't find motivation to continue her everyday life, although she had everything. Yes, therapy was bad, we are suing her doctor. Still, she found it convenient to blame medicine as that way we couldn't blame her for not trying harder. I'm not saying it's conscious decision, she just found this forum comforting, because here nobody tried to take any action and just blamed medicine and doctors
She was suffering a lot because of Paliperidona damage. It's not convenient to blame Paliperidona, Paliperidona is really the cause of her huge suffering.

Thank you. It helped me a bit and I'm leaving this thread. I hope you all get better. There are not really many people outside this forum who knew about her condition. Most friends thought she is in Miami with her brother.
Anyway, if anyone of you know how she ended up on this forum and when, please message me privately. It could be significant for a lawsuit, too. To be honest, I'm not sure she found it after her shots, it could be other way around

Thank you. It helped me a bit and I'm leaving this thread. I hope you all get better. There are not really many people outside this forum who knew about her condition. Most friends thought she is in Miami with her brother.
Anyway, if anyone of you know how she ended up on this forum and when, please message me privately. It could be significant for a lawsuit, too. To be honest, I'm not sure she found it after her shots, it could be other way around
If it would be other way around she would never take it as everyone here are damaged by invega dude what ya talking about

"Damage damage damage" THERE IS NO PERMANENT DAMAGE FROM INVEGA IN MOST CASES. STOP PROMOTING THAT IDEA. IT FUCKING KILLS PEOPLE.

She should have never been injected with Antipsychotics for Depression. She told me a Doctor who was a friend suggested it and gave her 4 shots of invega + 2 of Trinza.

I’m sorry if you didn’t want anyone to know how she died and now they probably know because of this forum but that’s the way the world is now. The word gets out eventually. There’s nothing you can do about it.

If you want anything good to come of this it’ll be warning others of the dangers of Psychiatric drugs and hopefully the Doctor getting fired for prescribing it to someone that didn’t need it.
Invega for depression? What was this doctor smoking?? I'm just baffled she got moved on to Trinza and ended up getting it twice.

"In most cases". So if we are one, bad luck and shut up?
You should not tell people who had their last shots less than two years ago that they have permanent damage.

I think you should leave the fucking thread if you do. Most people will make a full recovery. Make a Discord for people who have permanent damage, I certainly don't want you to be alone in this. But being around people who are trying to recover from this will just scare them and make them feel hopeless. I know from experience.

I'm going to leave this place soon. Make one big post about how I feel so far and only come back if my PSSD resolves. That's my problem now.

You should not tell people who had their last shots less than two years ago that they have permanent damage.

I think you should leave the fucking thread if you do. Most people will make a full recovery. Make a Discord for people who have permanent damage, I certainly don't want you to be alone in this. But being around people who are trying to recover from this will just scare them and make them feel hopeless. I know from experience.

I'm going to leave this place soon. Make one big post about how I feel so far and only come back if my PSSD resolves. That's my problem now.
I wish there would have been a lot of information about brain damage from Paliperidone when they prescribed me the shots. I would have stopped.

Fuckers. I trully believe in karma and i know the universe is noticing all of this. They will face the consequences in afterlife for forcing people on neurotoxic poison