Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

Does anyone know how long it should take for hormones to normalize? My progesterone results were low again, still waiting on estradiol. It does sound like it takes a whole year or two.

My B12 is normal, but on the low side.
Hormones can normalise in weeks in the right case - normally months in most cases. B12 is a pain it takes up to 1 year to be normalised very slow acting vitamin for sure. I remember I had to take the B12 shots for a few weeks then just tablets now my levels are 800+ now but didn't really make a difference that much mood wise but depending how low your level is and for how long. Most of the b vitamins are definitely benefiting to mood and anxiety.

I started posting on this forum back in 2017 when it was v2 about my journey and that was 7 years ago definitely have been on a hardcore journey hopefully one day the journey will be finished. It's a very similar story with each and everyone symptoms which is just insane how many are affected by this invega.

I started posting on this forum back in 2017 when it was v2 about my journey and that was 7 years ago definitely have been on a hardcore journey hopefully one day the journey will be finished. It's a very similar story with each and everyone symptoms which is just insane how many are affected by this invega.
How do you feel nowadays?

How do you feel nowadays?
Pretty good most days to be honest am I preinvega wise? I don't think that will ever happen in my case maybe it will maybe it won't just a wait and see but at least I can work and look after my kids and most stuff it kinda made me a different person somewhat not my core values but "Thinking" wise. Because as with invega in my case I ever recovered the ability to have inner voice dialogue if that makes sense?

Pretty good most days to be honest am I preinvega wise? I don't think that will ever happen in my case maybe it will maybe it won't just a wait and see but at least I can work and look after my kids and most stuff it kinda made me a different person somewhat not my core values but "Thinking" wise. Because as with invega in my case I ever recovered the ability to have inner voice dialogue if that makes sense?
Yeah that makes sense. I lost my inner monologue too. That was something to come back for me, strange it didn't for you. You are strong for going so long on this journey with side effects. I'm glad you are able to do pretty good, that is inspirational.

Yeah that makes sense. I lost my inner monologue too. That was something to come back for me, strange it didn't for you. You are strong for going so long on this journey with side effects. I'm glad you are able to do pretty good, that is inspirational.
Yeah it weird how it never came back the worse part on this journey is the anhedonia and the depression you just get so tired and uses so much of your energy dealing with it daily at least it bearable but still drains your mental energy wise. Maybe the Inner monologue will return in your case from what I have read over the years it recovers in most cases but there is a few of us rare cases where that doesn't happen.

Yeah it weird how it never came back the worse part on this journey is the anhedonia and the depression you just get so tired and uses so much of your energy dealing with it daily at least it bearable but still drains your mental energy wise. Maybe the Inner monologue will return in your case from what I have read over the years it recovers in most cases but there is a few of us rare cases where that doesn't happen.
Are you off all meds? For how long? How long since last injection.

Guys im looking for the average recovery time from seroquel or any other oral antipsychotic. Anyone knows the average amount of months? Thank you for your help

Guys, I'm trying to find stuff about recovering from severe Vitamin D deficiency and I can't find that many posts about it on Reddit. That shit is waaaay more common than getting injected with a long-acting injectable antipsychotic and people don't care enough to make posts about that even though severe vitamin deficiency can be difficult to treat, but people also get better from it all the time. Online activity about a thing doesn't tell you that much about weather or not people get better, just remember that.

Remember it is very likely you will be okay. I had a therapist who said he had known many people who went off of antipsychotics when it was appropriate for them to do so, and people who were overmedicated and decreased their dose, and even people who went off of invega sustenna itself, and he didn't know anybody who didn't go back to normal. This guy has been around the block, he was in his 60s and had been a therapist for a long time.

The handful of people who don't recover from this stuff are not representative of what will happen to you.

I thought I wouldn't recover from PSSD as much as I have either. Even though I'm not back to exactly the way I was, I'm at a point where I'm very happy I didn't kill myself.

I went for a drive at night by myself for the first time in almost 6 months. It felt weird like it was a lot of effort to concentrate on the lines and traffic lights, I think I’ll stick to driving during the day.

Also played some more Resident Evil for about an hour then watched some Netflix. I don’t know what it is exactly but it just feels like nothing. As in it wouldn’t matter whether I did something or not. It used to feel like I was learning or achieving something whenever I watched a show or played a game.

I hope this feeling changes but I still can’t see myself doing anything ever again - like working or studying. I don’t have the energy and it all seems pointless to me now. Especially that your life could just be taken away because you smoked too much weed and got trapped in their evil system.

Sorry to hear you are still experiencing side effects how long have you been off all medicine and did you have any sexual side effects and if you did, is that atleast gone?

I went for a drive at night by myself for the first time in almost 6 months. It felt weird like it was a lot of effort to concentrate on the lines and traffic lights, I think I’ll stick to driving during the day.

Also played some more Resident Evil for about an hour then watched some Netflix. I don’t know what it is exactly but it just feels like nothing. As in it wouldn’t matter whether I did something or not. It used to feel like I was learning or achieving something whenever I watched a show or played a game.

I hope this feeling changes but I still can’t see myself doing anything ever again - like working or studying. I don’t have the energy and it all seems pointless to me now. Especially that your life could just be taken away because you smoked too much weed and got trapped in their evil system.
Which Netflix series are you watching? I finished the one I was watching and didn't find a new one. Watching Netflix it's my only improvement. And I can just watch an episode per day.

Me too man… makes doing anything feel pointless.

The only reason I keep trying to do stuff and not give up is because I feel like my life is over when I sleep 12-15+ hours a day..

Stay strong… 🖤

I'm really scared this shit sent me into perimenopause or something. If anyone can find information on how long it takes for hormones to normalize after your shots, I would love to have that info. Are irregular periods and low hormones normal for a while and then it goes back to the way you were?

-No circadian rhythm (no ability to receive signals from brain to body regarding sleep).

-no signals from brain to body regarding hunger, comfort, being full (after eating), and never feel rested from sleep

-as a result of brain being unable to send comfort signals, always feel uncomfortable, and anhedonia is so harrowing I can barely leave bed.

-as a result of anhedonia and discomfort, always wanna be be in bed. Have no concept of schedule, time, or “the moment” because my body is freaking out. It’s extremely disturbing and I want to die.

-No circadian rhythm (no ability to receive signals from brain to body regarding sleep).

-no signals from brain to body regarding hunger, comfort, being full (after eating), and never feel rested from sleep

-as a result of brain being unable to send comfort signals, always feel uncomfortable, and anhedonia is so harrowing I can barely leave bed.

-as a result of anhedonia and discomfort, always wanna be be in bed. Have no concept of schedule, time, or “the moment” because my body is freaking out. It’s extremely disturbing and I want to die.
I am the same. That's why I had 2 suicide attemps.