Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

I'm proud of you. Keep up the great work. And thanks so much for sharing your recovery experience or testimony with us. Peace and love. :) ❤️
I appreciate the details, too. You not only explain the semen volume increase but also the difficulty with semen retention because of the higher arousal experience. ❤️:)

arousal (horniness)

Words are magic spells. Body is listening. If you say you never recover thats whats gonna happen
It's a good thing to keep the following verse in mind. It's always useful, especially in our situation. In fact, every situation, to some degree. :) ❤️

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." - Proverbs 18:21

This is me on month 7 after Xeplion last year:

"Sexual function has significantly improved.
Semen volume increased, sensitivity is better, especially when I'm retaining my semen for 2 - 3 days, I already feel the difference and I'm horny as fuck. I'm producing way more sperm now!
It's actually pleasurable to masturbate again, not the same as it was before yet.
Recovery is definitely happening.
Now semen retention is similar in its difficulty has before.
I'll keep you guys updated."

There's hope ;)
How was your sexual function after 14 months?

Edit No naming names.

she was my doc. Most beautiful woman you could ever see. Sad to see her murdering people with these neurotoxins. Supposedly there is karma for everything we did in this life in afterlife. I wonder sometimes what will be their karma for forcing people on it

Last edited by a moderator:
Even the Quran says "Allah (God) is the best knower" or "Allah knows best." He seen this coming. God has our backs. We'll definitely recover. He didn't give us all our knowledge and enlightening experiences to just be vain. We still have purpose. And we shall experience that purpose with true and full peace and joy. :) ❤️

she was my doc. Most beautiful woman you could ever see. Sad to see her murdering people with these neurotoxins. Supposedly there is karma for everything we did in this life in afterlife. I wonder sometimes what will be their karma for forcing people on it
She is beautiful. I pray her choices become beautiful, too. Peace and love. :) ❤️

good lord ur shrink is beautiful as FUCK , mine is a man with heavy accent that is rude AF and likes to watch people suffer

Nah fuck that bitch. She would put me on cto if it was legal here which is attempted murder. Fuck them all. Sick psychopaths working for the devil. Karma will get them all. Inshallah
You'll win. From my experience with you on here I can see (or perceive) recovery. You're getting closer to full recovery. I notice things. And you're showing behavior indicative of recovery :) ❤️

"How people treat you is their karma. How you react is yours." - Wayne Dyer

I understand the frustrations you have. But things will definitely get better. And that doctor will be a thing of the past to you, when you recover fully.

You'll win. From my experience with you on here I can see (or perceive) recovery. You're getting closer to full recovery. I notice things. And you're showing behavior indicative of recovery :) ❤️

"How people treat you is their karma. How you react is yours." - Wayne Dyer

I understand the frustrations you have. But things will definitely get better. And that doctor will be a thing of the past to you, when you recover fully.
Brother 😭♥️

Almost got back to my old self, the only thing that remained is anhedonia, but I could live like this for sure.
I pray you get your whole self back. And I'm glad for you on the recovery you have made thus far. I pray you continue to see improvements and that God blesses you with a full and complete life. Peace and love. :) ❤️