Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

JUST FUCKING GOOGLING THIS SHIT INSTEAD OF LIVING LIFE AND BEING HAPPY. WHYYYYYYY LMAO
IM SO FUCKING SUICIDAL GIVE ME HOPE PLSSSSSSSSS
I read 73737373727 stories about full recovery then i see one where someone is saying he have permament damage and i get suicidal
What you're experiencing is reasonable. The truth is, you will get through this, and you will recover. And the time you recover will not be too long. I genuinely sympathize with you, and for you. There are some good recovery stories that make the idea or thought of recovery very realistic and hopeful. Know this, you will definitely recover. The time is coming when you will see joy every day, and you won't worry about any of this stuff. You will be completely happy, and full of life. Rest assured :) ❤️

I'm so proud of all of you. Nothing is gonna stop our recovery. We're gonna make it all the way. You're doing very well. Make sure to get you some rest, and stay encouraged. Peace and love! And God bless you all :) ❤️

Imma say it again. With loving caring family no suicide thought would ever enter my mind. Its the strong trauma combo with constant fight or flight while living with these monsters. I cannot relax. They not allow me. Normally i would be vibing despite the injections.

Again imma say it again. With loving caring family no suicide thought would ever enter my mind. Its the strong trauma combo with constant fight or flight while living with these monsters. I cannot relax. They not allow me. Normally i would be vibing despite the injections.
We know. We totally believe you. I pray your life changes and you get in a good situation and environment. Peace and love to you, great brother. Many blessings to you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Going to a friends wedding today. Going to see college friends who used to hang out with me every weekend during college but when I started having psychotic episodes and they found out about it, they cut me off and now only see me once every 6 months if im lucky. They are not real friends...

I also won't have thoughts to converse since Invega fucked that up . Ever since Invega my thoughts have been suppressed and my ability to have a conversation went to shit.

Anyone lose friends over Invega

Going to a friends wedding today. Going to see college friends who used to hang out with me every weekend during college but when I started having psychotic episodes and they found out about it, they cut me off and now only see me once every 6 months if im lucky. They are not real friends...

I also won't have thoughts to converse since Invega fucked that up . Ever since Invega my thoughts have been suppressed and my ability to have a conversation went to shit.

Anyone lose friends over Invega
Yes, same here. I lost my childhood friends. They wonder why I am not like before. They asked if I was released from hospital because I asked to or because I was healed. The reality is that since Invega I didn't recover so to be out of hospital means nothing. My thoughts are suppressed too and my ability to have a conversation when to shit too. I am meeting new people now and I am telling them about Invega damage from the beginning. I keep on talking to them if they understand otherwise I don't. Invenga is able to ruin your life is so many ways...

Tried taking an MAOI (old school antidepressant) to help heal and recover from Invega. My body was exposed to something with thiamine in it and my blood pressure shot up, I struggled to breath, and I started having intense Derealization (1000 over 1) where it felt like I was going up and down on a roller coaster. The only reason I tried the MAOI was so that I could heal from the Invega damage. Now I’m gunna try to heal naturally…. After experiencing the adverse reaction last night and knowing about what Invega did to me reminds me that brain chemistry is so real. From a sophisticated thought to the most basic mechanisms such as breathing, the brain is real. Brain damage is real. And I just hope we can heal…

Just finished version 4,5,8. Read some of 6 and 7 but couldn't get myself to finish it cuz few regulars definitely committed suicide unfortunately.
Is there a point of reading version 1-3 ? if i just wanna see recovery stories

Just finished version 4,5,8. Read some of 6 and 7 but couldn't get myself to finish it cuz few regulars definitely committed suicide unfortunately.
Is there a point of reading version 1-3 ? if i just wanna see recovery stories
Yes, there is a point on reading 1-3. 1 is pretty short but 2 and 3 contain some good stories and information. I've read through all the threads a while ago.

Yo guys i just wanna say even if it all comes back it feel terryfying to lose your sexual function. The feeling of you ruminating the thought you may never get it back or it never beeing the same or as strong is deadly for me. These psychiatrists are fucking psychos i swear. Glad it all comes back tho