Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Koz I JUST deleted my facebook account. I made it over the summer, and I felt like it was hindering my local friendships by being too in touch with what people around here were up to. Odd? Maybe. If I make a new one next year I'll be sure to add you. I made pretty radical MS Paint artwork. And that is a joke.

@Invegauser I have to tell you as well that you absolutely hit the nail on the head with the first thing you said: this is a good distraction. But hey, you know that chick's song "we've been dying since the day we were born." Life is a pretty good distraction ;')

Guy walks into a bar and orders a glass of wine. The bartender serves the drink and the guy throws the drink in the bartenders face. The bartender is stunned and asks "Why did you do that?" The guy says "Oh I'm sorry I really didn't mean to do that. I have a psychosomatic condition that I can't control. I really feel embarrassed, please forgive me." The bartender says "You know I have a psychiatrist friend who I think can help you. Here is his number, you should call him. He can help you get over your embarrassing problem."

Months go by and the same guy walks back into the bar. The bartender recognizing the man asks "So have you seen my psychiatrist friend?" The man replies "Yes I see him twice a week and it's been going great". The bartender sets a wine down in front of the gentleman. The guy grabs the drink and throws it in the bartenders face. Shocked, the bartender says "I thought you were getting help with your problem?" The man says "I am. I no longer feel embarrassed".

I've been reading on here today. This is fantastic!

I lied. I did learn something from this medication. If I ever feel like killing myself again, I'm not telling anyone this time.

The only reason I was put on Invega Sustenna for a second time was because I told a doctor I had never had before that I was on Sustenna in the past. Honesty can be a burdening trait, indeed.

But killing yourself? That's a bit drastic, no? Perhaps looking at things a different way will show you that many things about life are silly. Seek your joy.

Sorry, I've just had to learn to reason many things in this life. But I certainly wouldn't want to lose a fighter such as yourself.

Maybe Walking Cat will bring a smile to your face. He makes me giggle.

20i88sl.jpg

I just really like how it looks like he is actually trying to walk away on two legs.

I'm not suicidal and I never was. My old case manager from where I lived before tricked me into telling her I was. She kept coming on to me and the next thing I knew... boom. but not quite what you think by 'boom'

I used to have one of those, 'case managers.' Now it's just me. I had a mental health worker actually 'come on' to me in a way. Now I hate to see any type of "authoritative" figure blush.

I always get locked up for basically the exact opposite of suicidal ideation. They just like their notes. I think they all need new jobs.

But I guess I shouldn't say that [they all need new jobs]. Some probably actually do help in some situations.

I can honestly be quoted as saying, "I want to marry the world." Like, I really do dig life sometimes. Some people just don't get it. 0:'}

It's funny you mention that part about those people all needing new jobs. I heard sometime after I left that area... all the people who worked at that agency, I went through, lost their jobs. The place closed down.

That is really funny. I have been told that more mental institutions and the like will close in the future, but who knows what will happen. Unfortunately that pretty much means that the first option for people in need of help will be something alone the lines of a jailhouse.

My case managers were perfectly fine people, but really all we did was go about the town and drink coffee. Mighty fine paycheck for coffee drinking I bet, though. I think it was probably put into their paperwork that they were giving me some type of "socialization." Yet the only reason I stayed cooped up at home was because the med (Invega at that time, too) made me so uncomfortable with myself. Sad irony. But hey, it gave those people work.

Sounds oddly like Reagan when he was president. So many mental hospitals around the country were shut down. The mentally ill had nowhere to go. Wouldn't be surprised if Trump tried to outdo Reagan in that respect. or finish what he started.

At what month should i begin to loose weight? Im eating healthy now but in large quantities, i dont want to restrict calories only to have my fat loss efforts wasted because of the poison. At what month mark do you recomend me to start deiting hard?

I was forced into taking this by a methadone doctor. I think a lot of us have been given this because it stops the effects of drugs. I'm so bummed, can't even enjoy a cigarette. I've found you can get some effects from meth and ketamine though.

Hey guys sorry it's been so long, I was Phuckinvegga, Incase you remember, I got the two loading shots last Christmas so it's been a year now. I really felt like it's "almost gone" for forever now but I really can't say anything has changed. A subtle sense of comfort and optimism can be noted, a higher quality of psyche and dreaming abilities have returned. But that's it. I still cannot exercise at all. And overall its not gunna be acceptable if this is as far as I come to recover. I look forward to hearing from bad robot who said he'd be back around d Christmas. I quit smoking weed because I felt it added to my Anhedonia. Best choice I've made. Try to go without it if you can, you'll be better off. I got some natural supplements from bulletproof.com that are supposed to kick ass so I'll let you know how it works. But yeah in about six months I'll have to decide on if the wait is worth it if there's still no progress. It gets way better though that's for damn sure. Just still not what I want to live for if I can't jog and be fit and have a real 22 yr old male energy like I should. Not this 85 yr old lethargy... Stay hopeful. I've had two windows of energy so far in the last two months that lasted a few hours each. My guess is a real recovery should happen within 3-6 months.

just like any other drug/med, metabolism is a factor. so if yours is higher than most you can expect some of the weight to drop off on it's own, just like in regular circumstances. btw i eat 4 or 5 meals a day right now and about 3 snacks, and yes they are huge meals and snacks. my body and mind are burning through all the good stuff trying to get themselves up and running properly again.
This is exactly how I feel now. I'm about the same, eating several meals a day with at least 2 or 3 snacks in there. It really does feel like it's helping, not necessarily with getting the poison out faster, but with getting my body and mind up to speed. Also, it's as if all these nutrients and calories are preparing me (or my immune system, heh) to dispel the rest of the poison. I know this theory of mine has at least some basis because I'm not gaining weight despite how much I eat.

For anyone else looking to lose weight, I remember I did a 3 day fast some time around the 8 month mark (off the poison). I kind of cheated a bit and it may or may not have helped that I had a stomach bug at the time, but I'm pretty sure that jumpstarted me to start losing weight again.

Here's to another year. A year done and a year beginning. Hopefully this one will be [mostly] Invega free.

Yeah I'm glad you mentioned that cuz I have been eating so much food and still skinny ! It's weird! Always good to hear you guys have the same situation and are still confident in recovery. I think someone once said on here that the max half life equates to a year and a half. But cheers guys! Merry Christmas! Fuck meth.

Status
Not open for further replies.