Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I really need to share this one more time. Pomegranate juice, just 2 dollars or 1,50 euro at the mall and you will see a good difference. Have one or two glasses a day and I believe some of you will be more comfortable, more confident around other people. Which will help some to go back to college/ work or have a social life again.

I read in an article that it protects the brain from free radicals. It works well on me.

Best regards
zack365

There is testing/scans that can relay the state of the Dopamine System. Assumingly, we need to find a Neurologist that would be willing to do so. I would like to get this testing/scan done a few years from now, once I have given my brain a chance to rewire itself, post medication. I recommend staying patient all, as neuroplasticity is an automatic, natural occurrence. It takes time. And in time, advancements will be made regarding this entire forums concerns, whether it be legal justice for all us victimized, an antidote to counteract the injection, or other concepts that will help the recovery process. I already posted the info for the Citiziens Comission of Human Rights..They have the Doctors, Lawyers, Scientists, ectr, we need to progress a solution.

I can confirm from my experience with several injections over the last 5 years, that the body and brain indeed does begin to bounce back. Unfortunately, I never had a full year to heal between injections to give a definite answer, and I am only two months out from my last random forced injection, so I am back to square one like the rest of the frustrated room.

I am inspired by the recovery stories I read here. I can assure you that I can cry and feel anger again. I know for a fact from coping with this injection..lol..its true though..

I can laugh again and I love music..Im not certain if its the memory of liking music, or if I am actually enjoying it, as my Dopamine is currently blocked, so I am probably just remembering I enjoy it, as opposed to literally feeling it. I have the most vivid dreams again, some where I know I'm dreaming, and I galavant in dream world flying and stuff..lol..I feel the aura of nostalgia Iinger, that intense feeling that used to govern my dreams, now suppressed from antagonization.

I can also attest, that dopamine agonists, and hormonal replacement therapy, helped with libido and sexuality issues post medication..Perhaps it was also just a placebo effect, and actually time that helped my body begin to recover..Probably a mix of both..
I got my period back too..

Alcohol and other substances began to work in time..I cant really remember the time period it took to notice that, but I know for a fact that there were times within these 5 years of sporadic forced injections that I could be buzzed. I am praying for dopamine supersensitivity and increased receptor density, after this gruelling, tedious, last go round of detox/healing..You Invega dudes have a better chance at dopamine supersensitivjty and increased receptor density, congrats, as it is guaranteed from full antagonists, but not necessarily partial ones like Abilify..Ive read conflicting studies..My most recent injections were Abilify, perhaps the supersensitivity I felt in the past was from recovering from Invega. But wait, I'm just remembering being really buzzed months after Abilify..So anyway, yeah, I think we will all be fine in time. Recovery happens.

I am losing weight by watching carbs and walking, and I can still walk long distances the same endurance as I could before, if I let myself get lost in music..One strange thing I noticed, is I perspire a lot more than most people. I read that body temperature control is affected by the medication. Its embarrassing to be a girl, and sweat like a 400 lb man in front of people..lol

I am frustrated by the current side effects, like the rest of the room.. Things do get better in time..Im staying patient. Right now the Cognative impairment and insomnia is making me feel frustrated. I literally cant sleep anymore. And I can only get somewhat tired from drinking or vaping, & not as intense as before the injection, but that just leads me to believe that perhaps the literal sensation of sleep has something to do with dopamine, or a related gland affected by the injection,
because I literally can?t feel sleepiness.
The insomnia makes working and school impossible. I dont fall asleep until the wee hours.. And I feel exhausted all day.

As far as the cognitive impairment, take things slow. I found it helps to talk & write slower. Give your brain time to relearn communication.
I hate not being able to speak like the scholar I was. I accept I need to retrain myself.

And last thing before I try to sleep through this insomnia, I cant remember anything. Clinically speaking, reminiscent of Alzheimers Dementia. I even made a recent embarrassing mistake, where I accidentally followed an evil ex friend on social media, because I completely forgot we had a falling out. I totally forgot that she was evil, we had an argument , and that we were now on the outs. I honestly cant even remember what about. And now Im totally embarrassed because I made things awkward for myself..Lol..At least I see the humor.

I feel frustration and humor. Thats good news.
I'm looking forward to the future..
Peace..

Last edited:
I already did a "brain-scan".

But only an MRT that only examines the brain size (everything was normal with me, no brain atrophy).

But in our case only the postsynaptic receptors are broken, you can't see it with a normal MRT.

There are special brain scans like: SPECT or the even more precise PET.
This really makes it possible to see whether the receptor activity in a brain is restricted.

But these scans are very expensive (5000 € - 8000 €) and are only performed on Parkinson's patients or multiple sclerosis patients.

I've also asked a neurologist if he can prescribe such a scan for me if I pay for it myself (because the health insurance doesn't cover the costs), but he said: that I'd rather go to a psychiatrist because they're supposed to know more about the effects and consequences of neuroleptics.

But ironically the psychiatrists don't know any detailed stuff about the drugs - only coarse the mechanisms.

(And always claim the same shit then, that our symptoms are only the negative symptoms of psychosis and that neuroleptics do not cause any damage).

They're just so stupid. Its just a pitiable whole amateur club.

I only *facepalm* about it now after all these years.

Last edited:
Empty: ieri ho fatto una visita oculistica e probabilmente agli occhi avr? un danno permanente da xeplion, fotofobia, e problemi con il restringimento della pupilla, dalle vene negli occhi ha notato pure che ho continui sbalzi di pressione.

Day 208

Still feeling very good. Me and my pomegranate are going all the way Sir. Can't wait for this exact day when EVERYTHING will be back to normal.
Sleep, strength, endurance, motivation, confidence. Almost there.

Peace

To the room

Merry christmas survivors, this time next year I want to be reading success stories

well said. thanks Bad Robot, good to hear from you again.

winter holidays to those survivors and those soon to be.

I can't believe my winter break has been wasted entirely. I only get one a year.

Also, I've observed poor bowel control on invega. Pissed myself waking up in the morning multiple times.

This is so crap, the only way they get people to take it is through coercion

^ definitely one of the worse and most embarrassing things about the poison.

peed my pants several times. pooped in them too, 2 or 3 times if i remember right.

try the shower if your at home, less embarrassing and easy clean up. i never tried the diaper thing but i hear that's an option.

remember, this isn't you. this is being done to you. this is not your fault, just learn to deal and handle it the best you can. healing comes first.

i really didn't like going number 1 every 10 minutes a few times. eroded the lining in my urine track, try cranberry juice. just like it helps you stop going so much when you have a UTI. eating healthy helps some with the BM's. this too shall pass (no pun intended)

i have found buspirone, it was originally tried for anti psychotic currently used for anxiety, it helped me with feeling worried about xeplion side effects and the consequences and also gives me vivid dreams, am taking 20mg of it at night.

i had my shot september 3, now its almost 4 months, unlike abilify and the injectable i dont feel recovered at all i still feel sedated and in a coma state i can barely wake up in the morning to work, i dont feel pleasure from anything.

im gonna apply for disability and if they try to disqualify me and the diagnosis, i will get a lawyer, i have a public record of the drugs used.

There are many of us who have been fooled to believe we have a mental illness when it is really a mental gift. We were born as spiritual conduits who are able to connect with the spiritual realm and other worldly beings. These voices and hallucinations we experience are those beings trying to connect with us. Not all are benevolent and many want to cause harm. Know that they, just like people in our world want to keep us from doing good. It is up to us to distinguish the good from the evil. Big pharma are using drugs to disconnect us from our gifts. Psychiatrist are labeling us as people who are a danger to ourselves and society. They want you to believe this. So they can drug you, turn you into mindless zombies. We are shamans, seers, psychics, prophets, lightworkers, starseeds and mediums. We are here to heal the world and the powers that be will do anything to stop you from doing that. We don't need drugs like invega and other antipsychotics that dull our abilities. I believe we need psychedelics in a controlled environment, that heal and allow us to enter into a higher consciousness so that we can connect with the spiritual realm and these other worldly beings to hear and see the message they want to give. There is a war on consciousness. The powers that be know that we are entering the golden age and the return of a higher power is near. They want to keep that information away from society because if people knew, they would lose their control over us. I see on social media people promoting invega, saying its a wonderful drug, and we know that is a lie. Why don't we take to our social media, use it as a platform to bring awareness to what these drugs really do. More of us need to create blogs, vlogs, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter etc pages to inform the public. I had to search endlessly for this forum. What is done in the dark must be brought to the light. We have to let people know there is evil in the world, and that evil is the pharmaceutical companies, government and psychiatrist that continue to drug our communities. Look at it like this, we watch these x-men movies and think its just fantasy. We are just like them. We have powers just like them, but we are told that we are crazy, delusional, different, ill. No, you are more powerful than you give yourself credit for. I hope this resonates with you. I hope that you all know you are special and you were chosen to be. You have a spiritual contract to fulfill. you are meant to be here, at this time, on Earth. Earth is going through a transition to the fifth dimension and it needs people like us to help her. You are needed.
#waronconsciousness #mentalillness #xmen #invega

There are many of us who have been fooled to believe we have a mental illness when it is really a mental gift. We were born as spiritual conduits who are able to connect with the spiritual realm and other worldly beings. These voices and hallucinations we experience are those beings trying to connect with us. Not all are benevolent and many want to cause harm. Know that they, just like people in our world want to keep us from doing good. It is up to us to distinguish the good from the evil. Big pharma are using drugs to disconnect us from our gifts. Psychiatrist are labeling us as people who are a danger to ourselves and society. They want you to believe this. So they can drug you, turn you into mindless zombies. We are shamans, seers, psychics, prophets, lightworkers, starseeds and mediums. We are here to heal the world and the powers that be will do anything to stop you from doing that. We don't need drugs like invega and other antipsychotics that dull our abilities. I believe we need psychedelics in a controlled environment, that heal and allow us to enter into a higher consciousness so that we can connect with the spiritual realm and these other worldly beings to hear and see the message they want to give. There is a war on consciousness. The powers that be know that we are entering the golden age and the return of a higher power is near. They want to keep that information away from society because if people knew, they would lose their control over us. I see on social media people promoting invega, saying its a wonderful drug, and we know that is a lie. Why don't we take to our social media, use it as a platform to bring awareness to what these drugs really do. More of us need to create blogs, vlogs, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter etc pages to inform the public. I had to search endlessly for this forum. What is done in the dark must be brought to the light. We have to let people know there is evil in the world, and that evil is the pharmaceutical companies, government and psychiatrist that continue to drug our communities. Look at it like this, we watch these x-men movies and think its just fantasy. We are just like them. We have powers just like them, but we are told that we are crazy, delusional, different, ill. No, you are more powerful than you give yourself credit for. I hope this resonates with you. I hope that you all know you are special and you were chosen to be. You have a spiritual contract to fulfill. you are meant to be here, at this time, on Earth. Earth is going through a transition to the fifth dimension and it needs people like us to help her. You are needed. #waronconsciousness #mentalillness #xmen #invega
yes, everything you say is true and I know that for years. I have a very special story, but right now I can't see the light. I used to have very special spiritual abilities and right now everything I think is, they will either come back like it was, or I will end this. I can't believe that this happened to me, I was a healer, a shaman, a medium. I trained myself for years and I actually wanted to see what happens with those ppl if I act like I was crazy. Well, I still think that it was the worst decision of my life, eventhough I felt guided and protected by God. Maybe somewhere in the future I can see clearly and know the reason why this is happening.

According to multiple sources, it takes 4-5 half lives to clear a drug from your system. According to this, I am going to try acid after five months, and see if it has any effects. I tried similar psychedelics while on invega (2-3 weeks into it) and there was no effect at all. Maybe I'll start feeling it again after 5 months

@Yeshua I was a very spiritual person before invega as well. Once they injected me I feet instantly disconnected from God and Mt higher self. My clairvoyant abilities are gone. They diagnosed me as bipolar even though what I was going through was a kundalini awakening and dark night of the soul. They don't understand spiritual phenomenon and label it as magical thinking. Like you I hope my gifts return because I have a lot to offer the world. If I don't feel better next year idk what ill do, but I believe God has a plan for us and will punish those who have done us harm. Not only did this drug block our dopamine receptors but our third eye as well. Psychedelics will hopefully open that back up.
@awesome31311
Im worried ill have a bad trip or no trip at all because invega is in my system. But I also believe they will reconnect those neural pathways that have been blocked and even if I have a bad trip its still activating my brain. If that makes sense. Cannabis doesn't even have an effect on me right now and I miss it so much because I used it for trances and meditation so it was a sacrament for me. Please let me know how it goes when you try. I wish you the best on your trip

5:30 pmish

Tried pacitane 2mg

I'm hoping it will relieve the severe akathisia and drooling/Parkinson's like symptoms

Going to take it first thing in the morning tomorrow and see what happens

Nvegasucks: Youll have no trip mentally speaking. You'll still get sleepy and have nausea though. Also depends on how many days have passed since your last injection. Maybe I can keep trying to trip and record and find out for myself at what point since last injection we're able to feel it again, and hypothesize that to be when the receptors are back to normal

I miss the canabis too, and I'm going to be like you to anchor me in the whole universe and I'm the same as you, the Canabis no longer affects me..

It doesn't matter what the voices were. Even if you were talking to your voices or interacting with them, you still have the right to refuse the trash if you don't like it provided you're not at risk of harm to self or others

Status
Not open for further replies.