• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has tried losing weight through sport and dieting? I can't tell if this would help a lot, I assume it would because sport makes me feel better but my weight hasn't changed since on and off invega.

I've been taking Olanzapine [Zyprexa] for three years. (not Invega)

During ingestion and a while after together: +30 kg increased (66 pounds)

With diet I might have lost: -5 kg (11 pounds)

And I've been doing sports for 4 months, so I lost another -8 kg. (18 pounds)

*kg= kilogram

Last edited:
Has anybody tried pacitane on this thread yet and did it work out for them? Except for that one guy who seemingly spams the thread but also gave me the idea. I'm about two weeks past my last and first injection. I'm wondering if I can benefit from pacitane

Also, anybody try cabgolin or sinemet? Or wellbutrin?

One nice user of this forum, nbryx was his name here, I think his name is David, told me that he took this and then soon he felt better!

@Rosi71: Sharvansara may have good intent but he claimed that someone in this thread killed himself in 2015 which is not true at all since this person gave us updates in 2017. He also said that he suffered for 5 years, I don't know if what he said was related to invega or not. The pacitane and stablon could help, I hope it does. I am not mad at Sharvansara, just hoping he doesn't try to spread lies here,

I hope it can help me a bit. But why should he lie, that it helped him? I think it did, he said after two days it started to work for him.

@germanbackyard: to work out = muscle training, to get bigger

Yes i do (try to do) since 4 month, but im Zyprexa, not Invega-User.

If I remember correctly, one of the moderators in this thread: User AlphaMethylPhenyl said, that he did one year sport and muscle build-up during he was ill by Sustenna.
He said it healed him.

In my opinion: Downregulation of receptor density is the most likely.
Inspiring to me, is the fact I have read that receptors recycle themselves, so if they are malfunctioning, (as ours were antagonized), they will replace themselves.
We are also supposed to have Dopamine Supersensitivity after the new receptors take effect, as well as a large surge in receptor density, due to dopamine being withheld.

I have also contemplated how one may upregulate Dopamine receptors. I am currently trying to heal from Abilify injections, and I am concerned that the hypothesized agonization component could downregulate the receptors, if the antagonization hasnt already.

Does anyone know how to upregulate Dopamine receptors?
So far all I know regarding the dopamine issue post medication, Is take Velvet Bean to increase Dopamine, which therefore will increase receptor density. These new receptors will be assumingely upregulated.

Has anybody tried pacitane on this thread yet and did it work out for them? Except for that one guy who seemingly spams the thread but also gave me the idea. I'm about two weeks past my last and first injection. I'm wondering if I can benefit from pacitane

Also, anybody try cabgolin or sinemet? Or wellbutrin?

Anyone trying to sell you some shit on blue light is likely a scam artist.

I'm not an expert by any means but generally speaking if something sounds too good to be true it is.

Anyway I want to understand this issue more. I'm getting that you guys think palperidone has caused damage to your dopamine system correct? What makes palperidone different from it's close relation risperidone? Is it just the depot style injection that is causing problems or the drug in any form?

I know those are basic maybe ignorant questions but if someone could clue me in I really do want to understand. It sounds like many of you are suffering debilitating side effects. This is a huge thread with posters from all over the world so obviously the issue is very real.

@cj: it is good you are trying to understand what we are going through. I appreciate it.

I think what makes it mostly different is that the injection dosage is 234 and 156 mg for the two first loading doses. Which was personnally 40 days worth of pills in two injections. The other thing is that the drug is stored directly in the muscles or fat tissue. The pills take 1 month to quit the body in general. Here it takes a year in average and we have some negative exceptions who took 2+ years.
The withdrawal from the injection is for many an absolute agony until the end (or almost).
Depression, anxiety, irritability, impaired cognitive functions, impaired memory just to name a few.
This crap is given in a much higher dose than needed imo.

Best regards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.