Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, it is. especially when your stuck inside all day.

caffeine helps somewhat like you and zack365 were talking about but it doesn't help all the time which is a real bummer.

that's horrible you were on it for so short of time and are the same way as the rest of the thread now. things will get better though. we have people here in all different stages of the healing process.

you too will fully heal in time.

Oui, ca l'est. surtout quand vous etes coince a l'interieur toute la journee.

La cafeine aide un peu comme vous et zack365 en parliez, mais elle n’aide pas tout le temps, ce qui est vraiment decevant.

c'est horrible que vous y passiez si peu de temps et que vous suiviez le meme processus que le reste du fil. les choses vont s'ameliorer cependant. nous avons des gens ici a tous les stades du processus de guerison.

vous aussi, vous guerirez completement a temps.

hope is very hard thing to have while suffering from the poison. that is the receptor that was targeted and disabled by mistake. please hold onto it.

and i know you will. so many of us have come before you and healed. if we can do it, so can you.

thank you, it was no walk in the park but this thread and the people here were an immense help.

L'espoir est une chose tres difficile a avoir en souffrant du poison. c'est le recepteur qui a ete cible et desactive par erreur. tenez-le s'il vous plait.

et je sais que tu le feras. tant d'entre nous sont venus devant vous et ont gueri. si nous pouvons le faire, vous le pouvez aussi.

merci, ce n'etait pas une promenade dans le parc mais ce fil et les gens ici ont ete d'une aide immense.

@Neuroleptique33: how are you doing today?

Comment ca va aujourd'hui?

Last edited:
Hi all, today I wake up with an extreme energy. I cooked, took a shower, brush my teeth and I keep doing a lot more things. My concern is that last night I masturbated and I got it up and the feeling was amazing like preinvega, also my semen is not watery anymore like it used to be after invega. Like I said, I wake up with a lot of energy and a very high libido but I tried to masturbate again this morning but it was completely off, I don't get it today is the day that I have so much energy and I can't get it up and there are days that I feel like crap and I can get it up with no problem.

This is totally insane, my question is the healing process suppose to be like this? because to be honest is just don't make any sense to me.

@I_Want_To_Recover: yes, the withdrawal from Invega brings a lot of ups and downs. I thought at some point that I was done with the worst around month 4 and then was hit by extreme fatigue at month 5. We never know how it can go and it is unfortunate.

Very interesting response. I have been looking into dopamine agonists in recent times to see how they would affect my recovery since invega completely blocks dopamine receptors (well, almost completely). Many people have suggested that. Although it does depend on your dose too

MedWatch program, as this program is the voluntary system of reporting to FDA adverse effects and product problems. FDA relies on the voluntary submission of MedWatch reports from health professionals, as well as consumers, to report adverse reactions or product problems to drug products. Actions may include changes in the labeling information, product packaging or formulation, enhanced warnings in the labeling, or communications to health care professionals. In the most serious cases or where other attempted actions have not been effective, the sponsor may decide to remove the drug from the market or the drug may be recalled.
http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/index.html

I reported my issues with them. Idk if anything will come from it, but maybe if more people reported what has been done to them they'll take it off market or make changes.

@sharvansara, now you're healed? Or you're still taking pills? Please answer!
4 the room : hy guys my doctor say to me if I wasn't to try with a dopamine agonist he prescribe it to me but he wanna know witch agonist is better 4 xeplion-invega problem, now I ask to the room if you know something if u can help me, because I don't think just wait and u be healed, I need to heal 4 come back to work I've lost too much time 4 xeplion I need to come back me! With energy, sex drive and all what I lost

@Empty : ciao vecchio mio! Il mio medico mi ha detto che vorrebbe provare ad aiutarmi ma non sa bene quale dopaminoagonista sarebbe bene utilizzare nel mio caso mi ha detto per? che se mi informo su cosa assumere mi aiuterebbe volentieri prescrivendomelo, tu hai qualche dritta?

I think really the receptor-cells can be destroid or the receptors are now too less. And they dont come back or grow new.

On a les recepteur bloque quand ils sont comme ?a faut juste prier qu'il se d?bloquent un jour et m?me d?bloquer je sais pas ce que cela donne

@ Empty1128 + Sharvansara

Is it true

that you two have already tried the medicament: Trihexyphenidyl ?

Has it worked. Did it bring about an improvement in concentration or emotions?

Because Trihexyphenidyl is a medicament that works like that: "Potassium-Channel-Opener",
which I have on my "Some Stuffs which I have not yet tried out, but want to do in future" - List.

@ Rosi71

Has Cerebrolysin brought any improvement or at least any negative side effects or other symptoms? (so we can evaluate how it works in the brain).

Especially you Empty1128. Because you have similar symptoms from the Neuroleptic damage as I do, although we have taken different medications.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.