Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, the people that come on here saying it worked for them, it's probably trolls that work for big pharma. Shit gets on my nerves. Seriously, what's the point?!

@invegauser thanks for the reply. I think you might be onto something. It?s just odd tho bc the left side of my body (muscle wise) just doesn?t match up with my right side... like the left side of my face isn?t exactly droppy but it lacks the tone that my right side has- it?s weird tho bc it?s my right eye that droops. And never did I have paralysis of any part of my body or face. When I smile tho, I notice my left side is a little weaker than my right, but barely noticeable. I thought I had gaze palsy (along with abnormal eye movement) but there?s also an issue with my left side maybe working at 85% instead of 100% on my right side. Bottom line who should I go to to address this? It?s really affecting my self esteem and I can?t stand the way my eye looks. I still blame the iNvega tho, bc ever since it nothing heals the same anymore, I?m susceptible to so many more issues when I was perfectly healthy pre-invega.. idk. Please let me know what u think, it?s freaking me out. Also one more thing, I looked at myfitnesspal app that I used to track my weight loss where I took a pic of my face almost every day for the past 8 months.. well it?s weird bc every two months my right eye droops and then some weeks it?s normal so I have no idea why except to think it?s lining up with when the invega nano crystals re release into my body making everything stronger (the dopamine blocking more than before, making it hard for certain (eye) muscles to move)

@hellohihey2 When i got the 2 loading dose my eyes drooped so bad i look high and weird...i couldnt even smile my face just look so drooped ..people kept asking me if i was ok ...it was like that for the whole month before it went back to normal ..i had a total of 3 injections and been off the first 2 loading doses for 85 days (2 month 25 days) and the 3rd inhjection for 50 days (1 month and 20 days) ..i read your 8 months off the shot ..how many injections did you receive?

Hey guys its been about 8 months since my last injection. There has not been any improvement what so ever. I still have bad adehonia, pain, loss of thoughts and my whole body goes numb on me plus my head feels like it's on fire all the time. I seriously don't know how much more I can take of this. Its pure torture and I'm scared to death its peremant. I feel bad for the people who say they haven't recovered after 2-8 years. That's horrible.

Anyways I'm in a really dark place rn so if someone can msg me on my email
[email protected] or on here.
I just need to talk to someone who's going through the same thing I am.

I've been off invega for 8 months. Things are getting back to normal. Dreaming is back. Hang in there everyone. It does get better.

I'm so happy for you steph... im on day 63 and still struggling a lot... anhedonia, no emotions the usual crap... i've forgotten what its like to feel normal... im taking st johns wort, vitamin e and frickin boron... im really depressed right now. my prolactin measured 84 then dropped to 74 in about a week... im getting another test done in a week we'll see what it is... again 63 days since that poisonous crap was injected in me and i signed my life away.

I'm so happy for you steph... im on day 63 and still struggling a lot... anhedonia, no emotions the usual crap... i've forgotten what its like to feel normal... im taking st johns wort, vitamin e and frickin boron... im really depressed right now. my prolactin measured 84 then dropped to 74 in about a week... im getting another test done in a week we'll see what it is... again 63 days since that poisonous crap was injected in me and i signed my life away.

It sounds like your journey has just begun. Hang in there. I'm not gonna sugar coat it. Its been a long road. I came so close to throwing in the towel. I really started to believe that was my life now. Just know it does get better. It will get better. Unfortunately there is no antidote and I don't personally believe any other medications can do there job. There's so much blocked. This drug needs exposed.

My libido has actually improved a whole lot I would say it came back about 2-3 weeks ago. I'm on day 64. It's still not as strong as it was before but it definitely has gotten better

My only progress after more than 19 month is, that I have a good appetit and watching TV IS more interestings now.

You should really call the maker of invega. The medicine should be out of your system by now. I think you might be dealing with something else.

Brain-damage. The part were my old, happy personality was, is away.

Maybe you have permanent damage. That's a lawsuit. You should go to Dr and explain. There is math that can be done to see if any medicine is left. It should be gone by now. You should get checked out by a Dr asap.

@invegauaser yeah things have turned around a lot after 4 to 5 months thanks, i hope i and others will continue to recover until this experience is all forgotten. good to hear youre getting more clarity and openness to the world. thanks for the advice and knowledge you give about this, as i've gotten better ive remembered stuff you said to me months ago and im grateful you take the time to write here

This drug is extremely dangerous it stops nearly all other drugs working benzos / pdinkillers /antidepressants as steph says it should be reported to the fda but they wouldn't listen anyway its all to do with dopamine and endorphins you cant even feel alchohol or smokes how many of us has this problem still its an evil poisonus drug and should be taken off the market and never forced onto anyone and if you want to take it voluntarily all side effects should be made clear research it first and take at your own peril

This drug is extremely dangerous it stops nearly all other drugs working benzos / pdinkillers /antidepressants as steph says it should be reported to the fda but they wouldn't listen anyway its all to do with dopamine and endorphins you cant even feel alchohol or smokes how many of us has this problem still its an evil poisonus drug and should be taken off the market and never forced onto anyone and if you want to take it voluntarily all side effects should be made clear research it first and take at your own peril

I called the maker of invega sustenna. I asked why I couldn't feel the effects of alcohol nicotine weed anything. They didn't know. They are so full of shit. I want to sue so bad.

The fda dont listen to anyone only the big pharma who gives them money they dont care about you me or anyone whose been affected by invega its so dangerous that you could overdose on any prescription drug and not even have the warning responce its a horrible piece of shit drug but we will heal

The fda dont listen to anyone only the big pharma who gives them money they dont care about you me or anyone whose been affected by invega its so dangerous that you could overdose on any prescription drug and not even have the warning responce its a horrible piece of shit drug but we will heal

I'm not surprised to hear that and I agree with overdosing.
The thing that pisses me off is that no one can tell me WHY. I feel like I'm so close to being healed. Still can't feel weed. I'm questioning if this is permanent.
It's just not fair. Thinking about it, it just makes me wanna do some crazy shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.