Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 - 2 months: akathisia, nightmares, unable to feel music, schizo thoughts when smoking weed, bed ridden, no inner thoughts, no energy to do basic things

2 - 4 months: weed causes less crazy feelings, intense headaches when waking up, bed ridden, suicidal, quit all hobbies and exercise, stopped cooking food, no libido, nightmares lessened at 4 months, sleep started improving, hard to relax enough to play xbox, each day is an intense struggle, eating food and drinking alcohol gives a sense of unease and nausea

5 months: suddenly have more energy and able to clean cook exercise and do hobbies a bit more, feel more inner complex deep thoughts, dreams are less difficult, libido improved significantly, mood and energy fluctuates, bad days now are more bearable and i can at least watch videos and play games to pass the time, good days arent without struggle, not suicidal anymore, started enjoying music and having more conversations, sleep improved with more pleasure waking up. Alcohol and weed are enjoyable

I still worry that theres some permanent effects to this, especially cognitvely, I try to measure my progress compared to how much ive recovered and thats how i see things on good days, on bad days i find myself thinking about how i ought to be if i wasnt injected which is a bit negative but this is the cycle i find myself in. I think the next 4 months will give me a clearer picture of how recovery will turn out eventually, maybe after around 9 months ill be feeling enough like my old self, I have already recovered in ways i never thought was possible, i dont live so much in constant regret and i have had days full of activity and looked forward to things, time is going much easier compared to 2 months ago and getting better each day i just hope nothing in this recovery is permanently capped or bothersome

Last edited:
I'd suggest drinking beer and smoking weed to feel something. Do like 5-6 bong hits of some really good weed and drink a 24 oz of 8% steel reserve, you'll feel it. Day 69 feeling better.

@NYBYX, thanks for sharing your story man, i read the whole thing and its great to see the progress that you've made so far, you've already got the worst part done and over with, you got over 5 months behind you. Just keep staying strong and pushing, it will all be over soon, you'll be a recovery story.

Empty, your prolactin should go back to normal eventually. Mine dropped from 84 to 74 in about 10 days. Im getting another prolactin test done soon. I will ask for a testosterone test as well which you should probably take

Hey nybryx. So I?m on my 8th month. In 2 weeks it?ll be my 9th month off. I basically followed the same pattern of recovery. The first 4 months I was rediculously suicidal. By month 5 things kinda changed and it was like ?wow this is going to take awhile and if sucks but atleast I?m almost half way thru it, and things are getting better?. From the 5th month is when I really started to judge my improvements. By the 6th month, exercise wasn?t an insurmountable task, I finally could take care of myself (clipping nails and showering were easier, more enjoyable kinda if that makes sense, bc before it was a struggle) for example I didn?t mind doing the dishes as much. By the 6-7th month my nightmares went away and in that same exact time frame my appetite was almost completely back to normal- I could feel full again, a little bit of an issue with overeating tho. My biggest accomplishment was 2 weeks ago at about the 8 month mark when I had the best sleep I?ve ever had in about 3 years. I almost forgot what deep sleep was... I?m looking forward to more of thAt. All things considered I?ve kinda hit a plateau since the 5-6 month mark of ?ok finally I?m getting better?. I workout and I sun bathe bc those two things accelerate the breakdown of invega. Mostly now I just notice small moments when my old self starts to come out. But it?s only for 15 seconds or so and then I?m blocked again. Look into CBD it really helps! I would say even tho I physically feel so much better there?s still a big blockage in my brain now. My heart doesn?t beat as fast at all anymore but that poison has blocked my prefrontal cortex and it?ll take maybe 4-5 more months to get back to normal. Just look forward to the 9-10 month mark. That?s technically when the drug manufacturers say it?s ALL out, but remember it can take up to 18 months on avg. for me, maybe 14 months bc I take supplements, detox, workout, and lost all the excess fat that used to store some of the invega. Good luck, just felt like rambling a little n giving u hope. It sucks but the next couple months will fly by.

@Hellohihey thanks for the reply and encouragement mate, certainly hoping for some positive changes when i've doubled my time in recovery. you say you hit a plateau at 5-6 months but if you had the best sleep 2 weeks ago at 8 months then i think you cant have hit a plateau

im having another crying fit hurting from being blocked from myself, i have cried 4 times in the last week and it feels so surreal i cannot believe i am experiencing this. each time i cry it lasts at least half an hour and its so hurtful, i woke up an hour ago after getting enough sleep and im already in such a bad way, i cant stop trying to feel like my old self and hitting this wall inside my brain really hurts. im grateful im not being squashed like in the first 4 months and i guess logically i should expect things to still be tough since i only just turned that corner a month ago

Exactly 5 months since my last shot, i had 234mg and 156mg

Last edited:
Still can't believe this med is actually used and no one has filed a successful lawsuit that has banned the drug. It has ruined my life, made me feel like I've been hit by a train and kicked by a horse. Chronic nightmares and unsuccessful sleep every single night. Brainless and lifeless otherwise. I want to curb stomp the makers the the drug and the doctors/nurses that administered it to me.

Wish I could end my life in peace..

I have no patience to wait 8 to 14 to 18 or more months or whatever people are saying. That is just ridiculous! I'm only barely reaching month 5 (in five days) with little to no improvement..

@twriggles, i would be happy if there was a time limit on this, i often doubt ill see the day i am back to my original self and regained the most basic fucking birthright of being myself. we are all suffering the same acute symptoms and this shit brain acid continues to be enforced to the fullest despite so much evidence it destroys lives. ive read an article that say the chemical lobotomy is the desired outcome from the use of the injections, not a side effect from their perspective, they routinely remove people from their original mind state and think this is ok. nobody would take enough pills to get them so fucked up like the injection does, the psych wards wont let anyone go without them taking the two lobotomy shots, why arent people that are prescribed pills told to take multiple doses to begin with but with the injection it is standard practice.

its true defeat when you are so damaged you would rather die than fight for justice. i am seeing my outpatient psychiatrist for the last time on thursday and im gonna lay it out to this prick that hes a scum coward lying cunt and that i hope his kids get injected, he didnt like it the last time i cursed his kids, he didnt seem too bothered when i said i hoped it happened to him, so i cursed his kids and i got a lot of satisfaction getting under his skin. i fully relate to what youre saying, all i can say is that waiting 18 months to be anywhere near real full recovery would be very acceptable

@empty he says there is nothing wrong with this poison and it clears after a month, so it shouldn't be taken as abuse if he really believes what he says about the poison

Hey guys, I?ll be coming up on my 9th month in a week or so. Just wanted to check in and mention I?m feeling good enough to work out every day but still not emotionally there... what HAS helped immensely, especially with making me feel more comfortable and emotionally fluid (if that makes sense), less rigid and blank, is I?ve been using CBD oil. I really recommend people use it while coming off invega.. I wish I knew about it earlier. I used to be an avid pot smoker before all of this Invega nonsense, it?s essentially all the benefits of marijuana without the ?high ideas? part of smoking weed. Still great.

@Empty thanks for the advice btw ill watch my words around the psychiatrist, i still go to them because they see people for 6 months after injecting them i guess. how many shots did you have? so the poison stopped your voices completely? i didnt hear voices, i had ocd and it seems to be permanently gone

it hurt my head reading what youre going through, its a clusterfuck of a death sentence just to cure a stress related problem. glad to hear youre getting some function back, you have several shots still in you running concurrently so you have a lot of improvement yet to come

@Empty try diazepam 10mg if you can get it. What country are you in? Its shocking how the mental health system behaves they are the real antisocial psychos. Good you can get drunk, the poison takes away the immediate pleasure of alcohol going down the neck, as i got better i could feel each sip as it happened as opposed to getting an uncomfortable sensation of being blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.