• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make ANY sense that this drug is ACTUALLY a thing and has worked for anyone. It's COMPLETELY blocked my brain of any thinking whatsoever. I can't even take care of myself well anymore. Still have wacky dreams/nightmares and never feel like getting out of bed, can't even feel happy there either. I'm envious that y'all can even come up with decent written posts and solutions. I've been almost 4 and a half months off. I have no desire to be alive right now..HUGE WTF!

@Twriggles I noticed a turnaround after nearly 5 months and I had two shots, you will come through within the next 2 or 3 months. The mind blockage improves though its hard to believe it ever will while youre in that state, I was also bedridden most of the time and suicidal af, and now Im getting some of my routine back. Hold on bro

Last edited:
Today is day 59 for me, my prolactin levels dropped from 84 to 74 in about a week, i'm getting another prolactin test done in 2 weeks. Getting better everyday

Alright so here?s my update. It?s now 8 months since my last shot, so about 240 days I think.. which seems a lot for the difference I notice in my body. I feel like I have 4, maybe 6 months left of this shit. The first 4 months I was suicidal, month 5-6 were like a transition where I noticed slight changes and I realized I was actually improving. The 7th month was when I had my normal appetite back, and it marked the first time I could exercise without needing to take my adhd med to get me going. Mind u I still worked out the 7 months before that, otherwise I would?ve offed myself bc the invega can just make u so suicidal. So far I literally just took a hit of weed and I feel barely any effects... a little cloudy in the head but when I used to smoke it used to be euphoric so all those receptiors are blocked. I felt the same quasi impaired feeling when I had a beer a month ago but that was a waste of my time. Don?t drink alcohol by the way, I read it increases the concentration of Invega in ur body. I realized invega made my eyes asymmetrical has anyone had the same issue? It?s so embarassing and I always know its bc an antipsychotic bc I?ve seen it in a couple people that I could just tell they were on a similar drug...
the Big NEWS! Tho is I?ve been feeling amazing bc I just decided to do a Total Wellness protocol which is a 4 month body detox to remove the invega, it?s fluoride in the injection, Decalcify my brain, and basically cleanse my organs of the toxin that is invega. It?s my first week on it and I don?t even need my antidepressant. U take like 6 different supplements (all organically sourced, no pills) and even tho it?s expensive i feel like 8 years younger, only my brain just feels like I definitely have blocked receptors. My sleep has improved which sucked bc of invega idk bottom line check out optimallyorganic.com and read about their Fulvic Ionic Minerals at the very least. It helps get the invega out!

It doesn't make ANY sense that this drug is ACTUALLY a thing and has worked for anyone. It's COMPLETELY blocked my brain of any thinking whatsoever. I can't even take care of myself well anymore. Still have wacky dreams/nightmares and never feel like getting out of bed, can't even feel happy there either. I'm envious that y'all can even come up with decent written posts and solutions. I've been almost 4 and a half months off. I have no desire to be alive right now..HUGE WTF!

Hang in there. I know exactly what your talking about. I think conversation etc was easier in the 6th month. I'm at 8 months now. Much better than I was a couple months ago. The medicine is almost out of my system. I really thought I wasn't gonna get better but it does happen. Just take time. Tick tock. Hang on. It gets better.

Im ok. Seems like my body is always having an issue. Atm i have an ear infection so im taking anti-biotics for it.

Well ive accepted that i might not ever be who i was preinvega. I have dreams and emotions. But most of the time i feel hollow and empty.

2 shots 19 month ago.150 and a week later 100 mg Xeplion. Because of nothing. It took my Life and my child.

Status
Not open for further replies.