• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to test to determine how much of the poison is still in you?

I posted the number for the maker of invega. When I called (I've called 3 times) I talked to a nurse. If u give her the information, she can do the math and tell u approximately how much is left.

Nice to hear this, can I ask you how many months after your emotions came back? And how many injections did you get?

6 I felt some.
8 got better smoked weed got some great shit
10-11 pre-invega

And I had 8 injections.

But I was doing a lot of vitamins and 5htp and working out.

Weed I think helped open some gates

6 I felt some.
8 got better smoked weed got some great shit
10-11 pre-invega

And I had 8 injections.

But I was doing a lot of vitamins and 5htp and working out.

Weed I think helped open some gates

I've smoked weed damn near everyday since my first injection in June 2017. STILL waiting to get high. I'm n my 7th month off the shot. I have no more than 3% left in me. I'm so close. So excited, so grateful for the chemical make up of the body. Lol

I suffer from insomnia and have weird dreams/nightmares every night. These dreams are absolutely awful. Can't sleep more than an hour or two a whack. Wake up feeling disorganized, unsatisfied, and unwell. Also have to piss A LOT and it hurts my dick/bladder to get filled with ANY of it. Very annoying and uncomfortable. Anyone else dealt with this!??

This med is HELL.

That?s partially true but they use fluoride to preserve the invega Sustenna (it?s literally why we?re both still dealing with this 7 months later with minimal improvement). Such constant exposure of fluoride turns the pineal gland into a calcified area making it practically useless over time. Just look up calcified pineal glad. Also look up what the pineal gland does. I know I?m getting better based on how sensitive my eyes are to sunlight- and that has directly everything to do with the pineal gland.

Hey, ok I have a couple questions? What vitamins and supplements did u take? How often were u exercising around the 8 month mark and beyond. And also how often did u smoke? I?m almost 8 months out, and i workout a ton and take a shit load of supplements so I?m tryna gauge where I?m at.

I made a sudden improvement in the past week, anhedonia, headaches, sleep and zombie mode are much better now, I truly believed I would never recover but things are much better and life feels worthwhile for the first time. I had 234mg and 156mg in February

@ nybryx

Awesome dude! Congratulations. I sent you a private message. Hope you continue to feel this way and on the upward!

Yup david hough would have to be an arsehole one of the devils minions for even thinking that a drug that would stop seretonin and dopamine would cure anyone maybe a phycopathitcal idiot wish he would try his own med and see how he feels

Hey.
Just an update. I recently began Red Sage and Im having glimmer of hope. It is supposed to metabolize the Abilify injection faster, among other benefits, such as circulate blood flow to brain, help the heart, liver, and also possibly increase dopamine, ectr..For the first time in a long time I am having anxiety and faster inner dialogue thoughts, which for me is a marker of brain activity and emotions returning. I am also getting slightly irritated/frustrated at things, which is another suggestion of emotion. I am crying easier. I feel somewhat hopeful, literally, like calm and somewhat motivated. Havent felt this way in a while. I was also recently prescribed 25mg of Topamax for migraines, and Im hoping to exploit the dose high as safely possible to lose the 100lbs I gained from the injection. People lose like 150lbs in 3 months on Topamax without trying, its interesting. I also read its an inducer of CYP3A4 which metabolizes Abilify faster as well.

My doctor told me I have elevated liver enzymes. Im assuming this is from the Abililify or drinking alcohol while on it. Im going to take Milk Thistle to heal the liver hopefully. Any other suggestions?
Im also still having flashes of light in the corner of my eye from the retinal pulling/eye deterioration from the medication, to answer the question about eye problems. I had this happen before, and I feel like it stopped,(healed?) after the medication was out of my system. Its the other eye this time around.

Im going to start Velvet Bean when the injection is out of my system next January for dopamine production and agonism. Im hoping that will ease the root of the majority of our complaints. Our brains & body systems just need time to heal. I read I need to drink green tea with the Bean for maximum benefit. Anyone know the ideal dose of Velvet Bean?

Im pretty inspired by this current rush of anxiety and irritation. I feel like I am getting closer to my emotions again. My last injection was in March.
I am going to try Jiaogulan for brain repair when Im all detoxed as well.

In the meantime, the best way to ascertain weed/alcohol tolerance is to abstain from it for a while. If you try everyday its not surprising you have a high tolerance. Im giving myself at least ten months before I try. Then space it out if still no results. The dopamine effects will return in time. We have to be patient. In the meantime supplements help the entire body system.

Since Im beginning to feel emotion recently, Im getting pissed all over again that we have to go through this crap. (Bittersweet because of the slight emotional success )lol. But seriously, we deserve a lot of money for this experience, and we should do what we can to shut down this Holocaust scam entitled Psychiatry.
I recommend we all work with the CCHR organization. Excuse the reiteration, yet this subject keeps coming up.

Lastly it is 2am and I am wide awake. Its
nearly impossible to work or go to school now, because this injection causes complete insomnia (along with cognitive impairment), and I am awake all night and uneasy during the day. Yet I still do not have a tired sensation. I am hoping that it will return in time.
Last few injections I at least got drowsy when I felt the effects of alcohol or weed.
Im going to stay patient.
Six months till I will probably see some progress.

I had a stroke in the past, they gave me a wrong Diagnose. But for a person with stroke is Invega much more dangerous I read and I beliefe it.

Thank you Invegauser, I have in July a Termin at a Alzheimer-Spezialist. It is very hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.