• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
When You take baking soda, it increases calcium and potassium, sodium, and other minerals in the blood. The calcium calcifies with the fluoride. Making it harder to decalcify. Taking Apple Cider Vinegar helps to decalcify. Other good sources which help to decalcify are citric acid (lemons), boron, garlic, magnesium.

While baking soda may be able to counter act lithium, somehow... not sure why because lithium is a base and so is baking soda (sodium) and they do not really seem to have a tendency to react with each other. At least that's what I think after learning chem. sodium increases calcification of the receptors, making it harder for the invega fluoride atom to water off from the receptor. Vinegar helps to flush out the calcification. Invega is very concentrated amounts of fluoride. Anyone get a MRI just to check how fluoridated the pineal gland is?

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the reply. And that sucks about the removal of your nipples lol I?m scared now but I really think it?s necessary. I didn?t know insurance would maybe pay so I definitely am going to look into it now!

As for just barely tolerating the medicine that?s in me, I am not currently on any other type of medicine like invega. When I said the amount of just under 1 mg I said that because I did the math of all the half lives and being that I?m on my last one there should be like .7 mg left. And I completely agree about how much Invega they inject people with. I was on the injections for a whole year so maybe 12-13 total including the booster. Half way thru tho I went down to 117, 78, and my last two were 39. I could barely tell a difference... literally no difference in the benefits of invega from 158mg to whatever is left in my body now. It?s fucking hell. (Note: I think near u the dosages are different and it?s calles xeplion or something)

Ok so yea I am totally stopping the baking soda. On top of that I take boron and iodine so that helps with the decalcification and removal of the flouride. On top of that I just ordered ferulic acid plus 77 minerals in it (it was $67) and also the X factor or Activator X (I forgot the name) oil capsules that help too. I found it on a list of things u can take to decalcify your body. Does anyone know what I?m talking about? See this guys site on it https://scottjeffrey.com/pineal-gland-detox-supplements/#Pineal_Gland_Supplement_1Iodine damnit it, just copy and paste this in ur browser it?s actually worth it!

Last edited:
Everyone Lower your Sodium intake (baking soda!)! our sodium channels are blocked, leading to hypernatremia right away.

But also remember to alkalize. You need calcium, or rather magnesium to bond with the fluoride attached to your brain receptor. Then Lemon water to help flush the calcification on the receptor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypernatremia
Hypernatremia has many similar symptoms to what we are experiencing. Cut the sodium (baking soda), flush out invega. Who ever said baking soda was the antidote seems fishy.

I don't keep sodium in my diet, and i feel better without it. But a little bit of baking soda was harsh.

Last edited:
I don't think anything will help get this medicine out of our systems except time. I also think invega trumps all other medication. I think any other medications are pointless because they can not do anything as long as invega is still running rapid.

I took a vicodine. I could feel it a very little bit. Still can't get anything from weed.

@DrAzTiK: 1 to 2 gallons every day.

@Hellohihey2: welcome to the thread. @LifeAfterInvega has some good feedback and gynecomastia goes away in time but if not then there are lawsuits specifically for that side effect and you can get a cream for it too. some people work out once healed and lose it too. it seems your on a good path, recovering nicely. keep doing what your doing.

@The Most Ultimate: lowering salt intake helped with heart problems i had. good advice.

@Steph78: good to hear vicodin registered. better than nothing plus lets you know your not dead. (i take it no psychiatrist ever heard "can't we all just get abong?!")

to the room: just say no to baking soda. try other things otherwise you might end up on a tv show about people with weird habits. i don't think anyone wants to carry baking soda around on them all day and have to explain to the cops why they need their daily fix. haha. seriously though, it isn't going to work or else it would've by now. and yes, vinegar is acidic but has helped a couple people in the past, choice is always up to you.

my head feels like it has antihistamine in it, great sign. got tingles, happy juices trickling through it and just better all around. holding steady at a transition phase for a few weeks now. all good signs.

heal quickly everyone. peace.

I feel a huge difference from last month to this month. I know it's still in my system or the weed would work. I'm in my 7th month off the shot. I called my psychiatrist office and the nurse just told me, it should be out of my system by now. Which is CLEARLY a damn lie. We all know enough information to know how long this stuff can stay in your system. Really pissed me off she said that.

@invegauser: Apple Cider Vinegar becomes alkanike when it goes through the stomach lining.

@Step78, I know I got better last time with time and exercise mainly. I pushed my self then, but just don't have it in me right now. I am getting better, but baking soda the other day has made me feel like shit. It gave me blurry vision. I don't understand chemistry, so it could even be speeding up the elimination process, or maybe its making invega stronger. I wouldn't take chances. It made me feel like shit yesterday. I remember I had clearer vision, fast mind, then with baking soda I felt ill by night. I only took 1 tsp in a liter of water. Judging from my experience, I would back off. If you want to alkalize your body, do it through foods. Fresh organic veggies is what you need.

I have been through everything you have all been through for the past 7 years. The only thing that prevented me from suicide was the fact I do not want to let the poison win in the end.
I agree that our experience is modern day Holocaust. I highly recommend you all get involved with an organization called Citizens Comission On Human Rights International.
We can fight the inhumane Psychiatry Holocaust we were forced into, by working with this organization to get justice. It is an organization dedicated to shutting down the Psychiatry scam we were tortured by. And there are scientists, psychologists, doctors, lawyers, legislators, educators, business professionals, Civil and Human Rights representatives, ectr, all on our side involved with this organization, fighting for our justice, and working to educate society about the real facts, and prevent further victims. Basically they emphasize everything we vent in this forum, but twice as powerful and intense.
They want to help us, and have the exact facts and professional help we need.

Also, there is a way to get this poison out of our systems in half the amount of time than expected. It is through an herb called Red Sage (aka. Danshen and Salvia M.), which metabolizes the drug twice as fast. St. Johns Wart will also do the same, but I am wary of the sexual side effects of SJW, so I would recommend Red Sage.

These herbs work because they are CYP450 inducers. CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 inducers metabolize the drug twice as fast.
There are other substances in this category. I recommend you research all the above.

In conclusion, the brain heals itself eventually and recycles all affected areas. Eventually I want to try Jiaogulan, Velvet bean, and other supplements for brain & body system healing.

All heals in time.
Research brain plasticity. The brain recycles, regenerates, & repairs itself naturally. Break free of all other thoughts chaining you down that you cant prove. It takes inner strength and patience yes.
We will get through this. Stay strong!
I recommend time, patience, excercise, supplements & working with a Naturopath in the meantime for optimum healing. Positive outlook is essential, and can break through the negative mindset that is still holding us down, to focusing on better reality that is on its way to healing day by day, yet we are ignoring it, because the negative expectations we have created regarding getting over this trauma is chaining us down. It takes time. I am currently healing from several Abilify injections over a span of 7 years, and I must say I envy the Invega survivors for the increased receptor density, & Dopamine sensitivity that is coming your way. Abilify isn?t known for that. I?ve had a few Invega injections before, and both drugs are comparable otherwise.

Let?s give the healing/regeneration process time. Stay focused. Keep this page going.
Those of you wishing to get high/drunk & libido issues, I noticed throughout the 7 years that the ability came back after some time & supplementation. It?s all about the dopamine receptors being intact, and other systems healing as well. The body/brain is complex. Healing takes time. I?m just as frustrated as you this go around. My last & final injection was two months ago.
I want my instincts back. I feel blank. Can?t communicate well, or process thoughts. My emotions, intellect, memory, motivation, ectr..will hopefully bounce back in time. I?ve been consistently crying about all the same things that have devastated the rest of you in this forum. That?s a good sign. I couldn?t cry for a while. I finally got my period back, but am uncertain if I can procreate after this crap. I gained 100lbs as well, which sucks as a female at the prime of my life, amongst everything else.
My doctor recently told me I have something called Essential Thrombocyosis which is elevated red blood platelets..I?m not certain if that?s from the poison injection or not. I developed severe debilitating allergies I manage with pills. Maybe Mast Cell disorder? Also have retinal pulling from the atrophy the med causes the eyes. High blood sugar. Can?t sleep anymore. No sleep sensation. Lost some hair thickness, but it?s growing back. There are popping sounds/sensations in my brain. Heart and muscle palpitations. Can?t digest anything comfortably anymore..Can?t swallow sometimes..ectr..list goes on..I?m so frustrated. Believe me. I block my ?percieved? anger out, and put that all that ?numb? rage/devastation energy into walking miles a day and on a Keto diet to lose the weight . Otherwise I zombie out watching T.V & trying to nap ( which I can?t.) I spend every moment trying not to be upset and obsess over things. I have no personality or insight anymore. No instincts. Can?t communicate well. Certainly nothing interests me or makes me feel happiness. I obsess about celebrating the end of the year smoking pot and drinking, hoping to feel it.
All the above will get better.

One of the worst frustrations is my boyfriend doesn?t understand what Ive been through, or what I am going through. There is a wall between us now. I hate that he thinks I?m sick depressed, and therefore given up on life, as if it was a choice.
I?m like, no, I LITERALLY cannot feel anything but obsession to get over this injection trauma. He doesn?t get it or the side effects. He thinks the injections will help me get motivated and happy again. Yet the injection caused the problems in the first place, Lol. Irony.

All this because my parents forced me on injections for years when I didn?t need to be. And I begged them not to. Regardless, I am sane. They were brainwashed by the Psychiatrist spinsters and ultimately don?t understand youth growing up..
I now hate my parents, and will never have a relationship with them.
The irony is my parents are cold hearted psychos and I?ve always been peaceful and sane. I?m a victim of the same system we all know so well here.
Life can be so ironic. I?m almost at a point where I accept that my life was taken from me at a young age, in the prime of my life. It?s messed up I feel a kinship with people that have passed away at young ages. It?s comforting to me I am not alone in that aspect. Isnt that messed up? But wait. It?s not over yet.
I?ve got to give this healing process and the supplements time before I throw in the towel. That?s what?s stopping me from sitting in a closed garage with car fumes. I?m hoping that at the very least I still have a spirit. A part of me has given up on this lifetime, & is looking forward to reincarnating into a new body that can feel again. But I need to give this body time..This drug is messed up dudes. I?m staying strong. Looking forward to the future healing. Patience. I?ve healed before,again. Peace to all of you.
I am quite thankful for this forum.

Pardon the reiteration, yet this paragraph addresses current conversation. Especially those of you looking to detox the drug faster. Research the above info, pardon my communication, as you can understand my writing skills are not up to par yet after the poison.
And for those talking about writing letters and class action suits, ectr , the CCHR is a professional organization that can majorally help all of us wanting to take action. There is power in numbers.

​LOWER YOUR SODIUM AND CHOLESTEROL IMMEDIATELY! This is probably the antidote to invega sustenna.

here is why
So taking in baking soda made me realize this.

New advice I am leaving behind here. After finding out that blood pressure increases when on invega, and due the fact that baking soda increased sodium, causing blood pressure to elevate more, and thus causing the ill feeling, I realized that we need to cut out all salty food, and foods that increase blood pressure.

This means guys no chips, or salty heart problem causing stuff. eat low sodium foods. Get fish oils, saturated oils, garlic.

This also means that I was right about my excessive filtered water drinking. As a result I'm increasing my H2O intake and exercise. invega increases cholesterol in blood vessels, leading to stroke. A way to lower this cholestrol is to take coconut oil and do exercise right after. good cholesterol. So skip out on the processed foods. Increase omega 3s, increase olive, and increase coconut. Next, lemon water, apple cider vinegar, and turmeric.

Here is the thing for a lot of you just coming off the shot. If you increase your exercise too much at a time, you can feel very sick suddenly. So start of lightly.

BTW: Red sage is good for the heart, so that may help... Somebody here wanna give it a shot?

Ill say this guys, things do recover after a while. I had stopped dreaming 1 month after invega. But now my dreaming ability is back at 5 months. Great. The damage doesn't last.

It appears I thanked the wrong person for bad advice on getting rid of invega. Now i know. Good thing the damage was minimal. And I won't be buying a bag of chips every week.
.... goona go coding a program now.

Plus this has made me realize why recovery is taking longer than usual. My diet now has been more salty due to making cheap snacks and other crap. Invega does mix with sodium crap. due to my recent interest in chemistry, I know that flouride atoms are halogens that want to gain an electron, so they attach with alkalizing atoms, like sodium making sodium fluoride in the blood. But also calcium, and magnesium attach to Fluoride. . Calcium hardens on the receptor, causing calcification, but magnesium is softer and more water soluble, so increase your magnesium from your veggies. You can use iodine and boron to flush this out. Like I said b4 guys, the brain is neuro plastic, so don't worry about brain damage, you can recover from Brain Training.

Last edited:
I have the antidote.... LISTEN UP.... BAKING SODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baking soda neutralizes chlorine the alkahest, which dissolves every chemical compound including gold which is necessary for DNA repair. Buy bob's red mill baking soda and just eat the shit. You will have to piss and shit, just shit out all the chlorine you will feel better within minutes if not hours. I'm telling you baking soda especially bob's red mill which doesn't use any additives, jjust water and the nahcolite crystal. 88% of all pharmaceutical drugs require chlorine in the body to function, ELIMINATE CHLORINE, ELIMINATE DRUG PROCESSING. YESS!!!!!! YOU POOR GERMAN GIRL BUY BAKING SODA AND EAT IT, as much as you want, as much as you can, it hurts at ffirst but it gets easier. BAKING SODA BAKING SODA BAKING SODA IT'S THE ALKALI THE FUCKING ANTIDOTE I HAVE FOUND THE ANTIDOTE. EAT IT IT ELIMINATES LITHIUM, ANTI PSYCHOTICS, ALL MAN MADE DRUGS CAN'T FUNCTION WITHOUT CHLORINE, CONSUME BAKING SODA. HCL + NAHCO3 -> H2O + CO2 (BURP + FART + PUKE + SHIT) + NACL (lots of salt so it will burn a bit at first but don't worry it's just salt)

of course since it's slow release nanocyrstal you have to eat it every day, but just eat baking soda... TRUST

Nope...

it's all anonymous here btw i'm using a fucking weird email name not real birthdate it doesn't fucking matter this isn't me.

LOL...

hi invegauser,

let me start by saying i smoke crack,

let me finish by saying i'm not wack,

let me continue by saying you and i both know how to lie,

and die,

i crie,

kek,

rest in pepperoni m8.

..yup
You stick around here long enough. you find out a few things.

Who else thinks this thread is for crack heads?

Well, I guess after almost 200 pages of comments there was bound to be a troll. You can't even abuse drugs on this medicine. It doesn't work. It's made like that. Like suboxone.
I called invega AGAIN. The nurse I spoke with gave me good news. I don't know if I got my last shot November 1st or November 28th. If I got it November 1st, there approximately 1/16th left. If it was the 28th, theres 3% left. Thats at 50 days per half life. It took every bit of time it could. I thought, 25 to 49 days, I'm probably in the middle somewhere. Oh, of course not. ...
This is the devils drug.

It has been 68 days (2 months 8 days) since the first 2 starter doses and 33 days (1 month 3 days ) since the 3rd shot .. i have been waking up the past 4 days not depressed i am hoping it not just a window phase and i am past the depression part ...also lastnight i only woke up once instead of 5 or 6 times so i think my normal sleep pattern is trying to come back i am pretty excited about that ...still cant get drunk but it to be expected i am hoping by month 6 i can catch some type of buzz..libibo is still not back but the sexual thoughts are there ..i have pretty much just been keeping busy trying to get through all this
Side affect still suffering :
-have gain back interest but still no emotions(cant laugh or cry)
-headaches
-no libibo
-no period still
-anxiety
-constipation
-interupted sleep (slight insomnia)
-anxiety

Hi everyone :)

Long time no see, I hope your health improves. I came back to share a tip that you can use only from the 7th elimination half-life (when about 98 percent of the poison will be gone). As I advised several people by private message, from the 7th half-life I started an intermittent fast in addition to the sport. This allowed me to accelerate my recovery and recover all my abilities, the fasting of the month of Ramadan also helped me a lot. But the best therapeutic fast is intermittent fasting because it allows you not to be dehydrated and to be able to fast in the long run. I got this idea from a doctor friend who told me about the benefits of fasting on the brain: it eliminates damaged cells (including those of the brain) and pre-cancer cells, it boosts the immune system and especially this product of dopamine and the renewal of its receptors. You can not imagine how that made me feel so good mentally and physically. Try this towards the end of your weaning and you will see the difference! :)

PS: The famous Russian psychiatrist Dr Yuri Nikolaev has healed in the past about 7000 people who suffered from schizophrenia/depression thanks to therapeutic fast (under medical control), he made his own research and it worked.

Courage my friends

Last edited:
Hey guys. So I recently found out ways to decalcify your pineal gland and body in general and stuff and I?ve been using tumeric, Activator X, boron, iodine, etc. But my reason for checking in again is because my newest addition of Fulvic acid (+77 minerals in it) has made me feel amazing. I was able to work out, I am not couch ridden, and this stuff is great for your energy by helping ur thyroid and more importantly ridding ur body of metals and stuff like fluoride. I really recommend u guys add this to ur daily regimen, it?s kinda expensive but the fact that it basically is all organic and gives u all the stuff the the invega depleted ur body of. Sry I?m rambling bc I?m in the car but I had to let you guys know.

Hey guys. So I recently found out ways to decalcify your pineal gland and body in general and stuff and I?ve been using tumeric, Activator X, boron, iodine, etc. But my reason for checking in again is because my newest addition of Fulvic acid (+77 minerals in it) has made me feel amazing. I was able to work out, I am not couch ridden, and this stuff is great for your energy by helping ur thyroid and more importantly ridding ur body of metals and stuff like fluoride. I really recommend u guys add this to ur daily regimen, it?s kinda expensive but the fact that it basically is all organic and gives u all the stuff the the invega depleted ur body of. Sry I?m rambling bc I?m in the car but I had to let you guys know.

What does the pineal gland have to do with Invega?

I called my doctor and invega sustenna makers. Neither knew why things like coffee, cigarettes, weed, sleep aids have no effect on me.

Back into report.

All is fine and well.

All emotions and works like pre invega.

I haven't seen to be able to get rid of my gyno tho.

I have a big chest so it looks like pecs but I don't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.