Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is abilify done as a monthly injection or every two weeks? I had a choice between paliperidone, depixol, abilify, and one other I can't remember, i chose paliperidone.
at least one of the others was an injection every two weeks not monthly I should have taken that one since I could have refused further injections on release and only had a two week dose in me, but I've read a story on one single 234mg shot ruining someone for 3 years with anhedonia. I think abilify would have been a better choice but because there were others that were on paliperidone i thought one month wouldn't hurt. I noticed the doctor was blinking a lot and glancing at my privates when he suggested depixol, it was his first choice to me, i knew not to go with that option but it's the same difference I'm down and out either way

Last edited:
I read everything about abilify, some people say it boost them and other complain about a lack of motivation. (but rarely speak or mention about anhedonia)I think it 's a monthly injection.
But abilify is surely a nasty product.

Last edited:
Is abilify done as a monthly injection or every two weeks? I had a choice between paliperidone, depixol, abilify, and one other I can't remember, i chose paliperidone.
at least one of the others was an injection every two weeks not monthly I should have taken that one since I could have refused further injections on release and only had a two week dose in me, but I've read a story on one single 234mg shot ruining someone for 3 years with anhedonia. I think abilify would have been a better choice but because there were others that were on paliperidone i thought one month wouldn't hurt. I noticed the doctor was blinking a lot and glancing at my privates when he suggested depixol, it was his first choice to me, i knew not to go with that option but it's the same difference I'm down and out either way

abilify is a once monthly. they also have a 2 month dose in the us, but not in canada yet.

@invegauser that's a crushing story, to not be able to feel like your mum has departed and come to terms with her passing is just gruesome, you've done well to be here after having such big chunks taken out of you

@Rosi it was invega not abilify

Hiya specified look on youtube teaspoon full bakin soda a bit of apple cider vinegar meant to be agood detox dont know about invega though i think only time helps good luck we will heal in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.