Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So about a year ago i went through airport security. One of those machines where you put your arms up. After doing it, i looked at the screen they were viewing. My upper left arm lit up, the same spot where my invega injection was. No other parts lit up. I guess they can see who has antipsychaotics in there body at airports now.

On that note, has anyone tried physically cutting out the injection? I think the capsule injected never goes away. Maybe I will try surgery. It might be the only solution.

Also, for anyone dealing with depression. I highly suggest meditation. Go to a real meditation place and do it with someone. Just try it a few times. It might relieve years of emotions

No I meant to the 234 injection I did I probably hit a window in like 7 month range. I also took test and went on a cycle but I think that would be accurate is 6-7 month range. My social break through maybe 8 Month off

undiminished,

Sorry to ask you but could you run down your brief Sustenna history (doses and what not). I hope it's not too much trouble, I just want to see if I can relate to your situation.

How long were you one year ago away from your injection? Came you vivid emotions back? When did you have your first break through?

Hi everyone,

Been following this thread and it's been really helpful for me, especially since I get to hear from people on the same boat as me.

I started taking Invega in late December 2015. I gained 21 pounds in 3 weeks, then gained some more. My doctor thought that switching to Invega Sustenna would help me lose weight. I didn't read much about it then, I didn't know it would mean staying longer in your system. So I switched and gained even more weight. My last shot of Invega Sustenna (with doctor's supervision, of course) was last December 15, 2017. But I continue to gain weight. Last time I checked I've gained almost 70 pounds already.

It's depressing how much weight I've gained. When I look in the mirror, I barely recognize myself. What's even more depressing is people who have never taken this medicine don't understand just how much weight you gain from it, how much it causes you to gain weight. They keep blaming me. And while it's true I haven't followed a strict diet nor have I exercised, I didn't use to before taking this drug and I was still in normal weight range. They cannot deny that after taking this medicine, I started gaining so much weight. And yet they do deny! And it's so frustrating.

Anyway, I keep hoping I will prove them wrong once the medicine is out of my body. My doctor said it will take 7.5 months. I cannot wait that long. I really want to lose all the weight and feel good about my body again.

So as per the suggestion of some of you in this thread I had my prolactin levels checked. I hope that once I get a doctor to see my results they will prescribe something to lower my prolactin levels. My question is, if I take medication to reduce my prolactin levels, will that help me lose weight?

I also started taking niacin and activated charcoal as recommended in this thread to help detox the drugs from my body. What dose would you recommend?

Hi everyone,

Been following this thread and it's been really helpful for me, especially since I get to hear from people on the same boat as me.

I started taking Invega in late December 2015. I gained 21 pounds in 3 weeks, then gained some more. My doctor thought that switching to Invega Sustenna would help me lose weight. I didn't read much about it then, I didn't know it would mean staying longer in your system. So I switched and gained even more weight. My last shot of Invega Sustenna (with doctor's supervision, of course) was last December 15, 2017. But I continue to gain weight. Last time I checked I've gained almost 70 pounds already.

It's depressing how much weight I've gained. When I look in the mirror, I barely recognize myself. What's even more depressing is people who have never taken this medicine don't understand just how much weight you gain from it, how much it causes you to gain weight. They keep blaming me. And while it's true I haven't followed a strict diet nor have I exercised, I didn't use to before taking this drug and I was still in normal weight range. They cannot deny that after taking this medicine, I started gaining so much weight. And yet they do deny! And it's so frustrating.

Anyway, I keep hoping I will prove them wrong once the medicine is out of my body. My doctor said it will take 7.5 months. I cannot wait that long. I really want to lose all the weight and feel good about my body again.

So as per the suggestion of some of you in this thread I had my prolactin levels checked. I hope that once I get a doctor to see my results they will prescribe something to lower my prolactin levels. My question is, if I take medication to reduce my prolactin levels, will that help me lose weight?

I also started taking niacin and activated charcoal as recommended in this thread to help detox the drugs from my body. What dose would you recommend?

I'd start with 500mg and bump it up 200mg everyday until you reach 3,000mg.
Activated Carcoal would be 1,500-3,500mg

If you take 500mg of Niacin one day the 500 isn't going to work the next like it did the day before. You need to increase Niacin by atleast 100-200mg a day until you reach the max of a cycle. I would go 2,000mg the 1st cycle, 3,000mg the 2nd, 4,000mg the 3rd, and 5,000mg the 4th.
At the 5,000mg max, upobit's completion I would start over.And I wouldn't recommend hitting 4,000 or 5,000mg that often throughout the entire process. 3,000mg can even be too much, so use precautiously.

If anyone can afford a naturopath please let us know what they say about detoxing Sustenna.

Right now I think it would be a great idea to drink 4-5 cups of Green Tea a day. 3-4 cups of Dandelion daily will be great for kidney detox. And 3-4 cups of Peppermint will detox the liver. Also, look into Milk Thistle (high quality) for liver detox in addition.

Y'all I'm so discouraged someone on Reddit told me that they have never got their emotions back. So it's true, this is permanent!!

Y'all I'm so discouraged someone on Reddit told me that they have never got their emotions back. So it's true, this is permanent!!

The chemical is really selective in how it picks it's victims that way.
You have got to look at what makes ea individual different from the other. I would start with how much? How long? History of psych drugs, health while recovering, did they use Niacin? Were they drinking lots of unflouridated water all day. Did they Exercise and sweat hard with the Niacin? Were they using kidney and liver detox herbs?
How hard were they hit? When did libido return? Were they taking any drugs while recovering?
Those that are permanently altered are very negative exceptions of maybe 5% or less in number.
How do you weigh your claim that you will "never" get better next to the 95% THAT HAVE!!?

Don't just give up guys. You will make it thru this. Give it 1 year, you feel feel so much better. Give it 2 years, you will feel so much better. Give it 3 years, I guarantee you are done with detoxing. Just done. People on for longer sadly die during treatment. If you made it out, you will make it, this is not ever lasting, Thank God. That's the truth.

Just thought I'd share something to keep you guys going.

@eorwynrohan. I hate these sick bastards giving out Invega. We will show them. For now, I wish you God speed recover. This blood is only active when it's in the blood. So you workout, you will feel the heat from it coming out from the muscles and fat. Drink filtered water. Get a filter that removes fluoride. Eat healthy. Start of with light exercise that you can do at home for a little bit. Just look up youtube videos for at home exercises. HIIT. Tho be careful with HIIT, cause you burn a lot fast, and there is a lot in your blood stream leaking in. 10 mins ones are good enough. If you don't feel the heat (or cold as I should say) 1-5 hours later, you can do more, lift weights. Learn some exercises with dumbbells. Dumbbells is all you need, and some dedication. You have to start with exercise b4 you can start with anything else during recovery.

has anyone considered surgery to remove the area where the injection occurred? Like if i push the spot where my injection was. i feel like shit. its like a shotgun blast of invega. once i made a cut on it and i felt like my old self. it was brief but it happened.

so it makes me think...if we just remove the exact spot where the injection is...would that bring us back?

btw, im coming up on 4 years since my injection and there's still a hole where some emotions should be.

Is there a way to get high on drugs while on this shit? Eg what if i take a really high dose than normal of a drug? I know it will increase the negative effects but surely there must be a way to get high?

Have you wondered why it was only tested on "schizophrenics"? Why is it not done on healthy volunteers? This is done with other drugs, and they pay a SUM LOAD of money to participants, get rich fast scheme. People would have been signing up for days and days. I never heard voices, what kind of idiots are doing this diagnosing BS. They should be our healthy volunteers, would help to know that the doctors have tried it too.

@Aiden21Surgery would really kill the muscle. learn exercises to target the muscle to burn it out. start of slow, maybe get a blood test, say you got it some few months ago or tell the truth. They said they couldn't tell me the numbers for how much was left because that would have been a danger to the patient! That was exactly 1 month after injection. Know how much is left. Sue them, write a letter to you congressmen. So many more possibilities. Just know Blue light is monitored, they watch what is going on here.

has anyone considered surgery to remove the area where the injection occurred? Like if i push the spot where my injection was. i feel like shit. its like a shotgun blast of invega. once i made a cut on it and i felt like my old self. it was brief but it happened.

so it makes me think...if we just remove the exact spot where the injection is...would that bring us back?

btw, im coming up on 4 years since my injection and there's still a hole where some emotions should be.
I read always your posts, I thought you got your emotions back. For me it is the same as for you I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.