Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This drug is so shit. I don't even feel like having a wank. There must be something that helps

Only time will help how long nobody knows everybody's different it's a mean miserable
poison that makes you feel hopeless and helpless niacin helps a bit

Week 28 off the poison
Thats at least four half lifes gone, there should only be a sixteenth left in my system even going on the fourty nine day half life theory.
Its getting a bit easier to think clearly and the head doesn't feel as groggy, still waking up depressed and have just sat about since christmas and done no exercise, haven't had the motivation or desire to want to do anything much apart from drink beer and smoke weed at night. Going to make some lifestyle changes over the coming weeks and start exercising and doing jobs around my house and try to get my life back to what it was before the doctors decided to start injecting me with this poison.
Its hard not to be bitter at psychiatry and big pharma with there ability to just force poison on you as they try to make you another customer for life, the corruption will be exposed eventually, don't know if sueing or making complaints is the answer, its just going to prolong getting over this experience imo and I just want to try and get it out of my mind.
Not going to update again until another half life passes at week 35 because I'm not really noticing much change and have sort of semi recovered, I'll still be following the thread and hopefully reading more success stories, but I need to be getting myself more active in the coming weeks and try and get into my old hobbies and routine.
Anyhow if you don't hear from me again, I'll have relapsed, although I'm planning on being as stress free as possible as I push on to half life five.

Its been emotional
How are you doing? I've been off the shot for 4 months. Can't get high or drunk. How long did it take for you to be able to get high or drunk?

Hi bluelighters :)

I came back to say that I'm fully healed, since yesterday I feel constant waves of happiness and wellness I no longer feel anhedonia i laugh more and i'm happyier! It happened when I quit my student job, a job where I suffered a lot from my coworkers no wonder I was always depressed. Sometimes you have to change your environment to speed up your recovery. I took the example of Decisive: patience, sport, healthy food and especially spending good time with friends and it worked !!!
If it worked for us it will work for you, never despair there's always light at the end of the tunnel :D

Hi bluelighters :)

I came back to say that I'm fully healed, since yesterday I feel constant waves of happiness and wellness I no longer feel anhedonia i laugh more and i'm happyier! It happened when I quit my student job, a job where I suffered a lot from my coworkers no wonder I was always depressed. Sometimes you have to change your environment to speed up your recovery. I took the example of Decisive: patience, sport, healthy food and especially spending good time with friends and it worked !!!
If it worked for us it will work for you, never despair there's always light at the end of the tunnel :D
That's great news. How many shots of invega did you have?

I had 4 or 5 injections. 100 mg I think. I'm going threw. No emotions. Can't get full. Can't enjoy anything. Even little things like a cup of coffee. I just want me back. I hope this passes soon. Everyday is hell.

I had 4 or 5 injections. 100 mg I think. I'm going threw. No emotions. Can't get full. Can't enjoy anything. Even little things like a cup of coffee. I just want me back. I hope this passes soon. Everyday is hell.
Don't worry Steph, me too I felt anhedonia to the point I chose it for my pseudo lol but it's just a mattet of time and patience keep being busy and do sport.

And I hardly have any sexual dysfunction. Well a little bit. Half way full. And I'm holding on to my 1 day per 2 weeks job. My boss kinda understands. School disability accommodations were still a challenge to get, I had to argue and present my point. Usually not a good idea to argue with boss tho. So you know. I never yelled or cussed. Used my mid, little bit sentiment, and made it intricate 3.5 weeks out. I have a good vocab, because I study, otherwise I would have never learned how to talk.

Recover already dummies. This so so easy. 1 injection again as last time 156. Maybe I got lucky. Maybe it's this unresistable charm, or my mind is resistant of the poison. Looking back at it, if you go through my posts, parts of it I just deleted out in edits., I think there is something very very strange about my life. Anyway guys take care, hopefully I talk again, or I don't know. I wonder what my life would have been like if there wasn't all this bullshit. Seems like it's spiraling out of control, I could be facing the End. I'm fighting on, I unleash hell.

The beginning was definitely harder than last time, started actually 2 weeks after, first week was just the burning and feeling super cold. In the beginning I was fine. More effects, seizures were new, the buzzing white light (i'm not gonna describe this in detail, is new, have stopped, though I had 1 yesterday, first days I was having 30 a day, or so). I'm still in the detox process, but it is coming to an end because it isn't as strong now. I hope it won't be long from now. YUP definitely facing the end.

Last edited:
As Mike cheema said the worst part of invega is the long drawn out delivery system it has using nano crystal technology it will end up getting weaker but it just takes a helluva long time we all will heal in the end no matter what

I'd rather be dead than not being able to have any libido. Im on a low dose so it shouldn't be a problem and i really wanna do drugs

I find that a strong cup off coffee(caffeine) helps with the invega sustenna anhedonia. Omega 3's also help.
Anyone know anything else that helps the anhedonia?

Status
Not open for further replies.