Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ jowright or @invegauser
Can you help me out with my half life calculation. I was given the booster dosage of 234mg then 156mg a week later. Following two months I then received 156mg and then 117mg. Do you know how long it takes for that to be completely out of my system? My last shot was 9-28-17 and I haven't felt any better. I've lost a ton of weight, I have insomnia still as I wake up all through the night. I've been struggling with showering and keeping myself up. It feels like forever I just want this nightmare to end.

234mg= 49 days
156mg= 40 days
117mg= 35 days

234mg+156= 90 day half-life
30 days cleared before your next shot of 156mg so that would be 1/3 of a half life that would of cleared up until your next dose of 156. The 156 would of been in addition to what was remaining of the 1/3 half-life from 395mg.

395mg- 1/3 half-life of 67 days

Around 325mg were still left in your system before you received another 156mg

The new 156mg would of added 325+156
which equals 481mg at that point but 156 the new 156 would begin it's half-life course as the beginning doses would be ongoing in the half-life timeline.

I didn't quite read that right so I'm pretty much on the same boat with the one guy eliminating every 124 days. That's 2 years. Seems consistent with what I've been reading. I just don't know if I could do heart issues for another a year another year of being fat and not being able to run and burn it off

I'd give it about 6 months and gradually but slowly build up intensity. In the meantime you should check into different detoxification treatments- one for the brain, one for the liver, one for the kidneys, etc.
That Niacin will really help, but you have got to really sweat when it kicks in and use activated charcoal afterso.
Oh, and please be sure not to overdo the Niacin. You want to slowly build up. I wouldn't go anymore than 3,000mg every 10 days and while taking 5 days off I would do the kidneys and liver detox. Just an idea.
Congrats on your healing by the way. It sounds like it's just that little bit of physical damage remaining. Your heart will restore itself.

I'm glad u guys broke that down for me cuz that whole thing was making me nervous

What would u guys say to me using letrozole to get rid of gyno and decrease my already high estrogen levels from this poison? My Test isn't completely low but lower than the average person who doesn't lift or anything (350) compared to 600 avg . My cortisol was normal level but barely on the high spectrum

I'm glad u guys broke that down for me cuz that whole thing was making me nervous

What would u guys say to me using letrozole to get rid of gyno and decrease my already high estrogen levels from this poison? My Test isn't completely low but lower than the average person who doesn't lift or anything (350) compared to 600 avg . My cortisol was normal level but barely on the high spectrum

I'd really go the natural route. I know Turmeric and Dandellion are good for testosterone. They may lower estrogen but you will have to lookinto what it is that will definetely lower estrogen. You'll want to stay away from Soy and other foods that raise prolactin of course. Make sure to take active P-5-P (B6), Vitamin E Gamma, and St.John's though. I think personally, I'll be taking B6 for 2 years.

I'd really go the natural route. I know Turmeric and Dandellion are good for testosterone. They may lower estrogen but you will have to lookinto what it is that will definetely lower estrogen. You'll want to stay away from Soy and other foods that raise prolactin of course. Make sure to take active P-5-P (B6), Vitamin E Gamma, and St.John's though. I think personally, I'll be taking B6 for 2 years.

Sorry, I meant B3. That's B3 that you need for hormonal balance. But B6 is good, haha.

I was taking like 1000 IU of B3 which something like .125 of a milagram so I replaced with niacin for that I heard good things about p5p and turmeric I think it wasn?t common to buy like I?d have to go to a special store for it

So does dopamine receptor stay binded even after the medication has released from the body? Anyone??

^No, and the receptors recycle all the time anyways. Some people worry about "damaged receptors" but receptors are replaced and recycled constantly

^No, and the receptors recycle all the time anyways. Some people worry about "damaged receptors" but receptors are replaced and recycled constantly

Well if that's the case, why are so many people not getting back to their original selves that's had this medication? Why is libido and sexual dysfunction a lingering side effect? I just want to get back to my normal self.

I was taking like 1000 IU of B3 which something like .125 of a milagram so I replaced with niacin for that I heard good things about p5p and turmeric I think it wasn?t common to buy like I?d have to go to a special store for it

You can get Turmeric in herbal powder for in the herb section of almost any supermarket. Just check out the herb/spice section. It is a common spice used in Eastern foods.
P5P should be easily found in any GNC or aby other supplement reatail outlet.

So you said your all healed besides the mild heart issues?
How much did you dose? How long? And when did you begin to notice tremendous breakthroughs?
Thanks!

You can get Turmeric in herbal powder for in the herb section of almost any supermarket. Just check out the herb/spice section. It is a common spice used in Eastern foods.
P5P should be easily found in any GNC or aby other supplement reatail outlet.

So you said your all healed besides the mild heart issues?
How much did you dose? How long? And when did you begin to notice tremendous breakthroughs?
Thanks!

Heart and gyno haven?t gone away. I was doing the chemical cocktail of SJW, 5HTP, L theanine, for like a while i think for about like 5-6 months I still have the SJW half full from one bottle. I think the first 3 months I was zombied out and kinda can only make short, kinda dull statements to ppl and my IQ wasn?t there at all. Progressively I found myself having joy as time progressed I drank a lot even tho it didn?t have an effect on me. I chewed a lot of tobacco because I was addicted and in a psych outpatient in the military so all I did was play video games and go to group. Lots of diet pop because I heard it might clear stuff. Ummm. I tried running to no avail I was working out legs everyday might had something to do with it. Got outside when it was summer. I think by month 6 I could hold a convo by month 7-8 I could express more emotion and maybe this month (9 going on 10) I could be a complete social butterfly like I once was. In some weird way I?m not really the same I don?t have all the crazy emotions that control my way of thinking but I also have invega in my system. I still don?t get really as drunk as I used to but I feel something drinking so it?s not bad. I?m also 24 25 in April that might have something to do with it as well

Heart and gyno haven?t gone away. I was doing the chemical cocktail of SJW, 5HTP, L theanine, for like a while i think for about like 5-6 months I still have the SJW half full from one bottle. I think the first 3 months I was zombied out and kinda can only make short, kinda dull statements to ppl and my IQ wasn?t there at all. Progressively I found myself having joy as time progressed I drank a lot even tho it didn?t have an effect on me. I chewed a lot of tobacco because I was addicted and in a psych outpatient in the military so all I did was play video games and go to group. Lots of diet pop because I heard it might clear stuff. Ummm. I tried running to no avail I was working out legs everyday might had something to do with it. Got outside when it was summer. I think by month 6 I could hold a convo by month 7-8 I could express more emotion and maybe this month (9 going on 10) I could be a complete social butterfly like I once was. In some weird way I?m not really the same I don?t have all the crazy emotions that control my way of thinking but I also have invega in my system. I still don?t get really as drunk as I used to but I feel something drinking so it?s not bad. I?m also 24 25 in April that might have something to do with it as well

Thanks for the reply. So, what were your doses? And for how long again, please.
I'm 35 and I was hit with 234 and 156.
Ever since I started Niacin I've been slowly moving forward.

undimenished,

Oops, sorry about that. I just saw the post that listed the injection timeframe.
Did you take the initial 234 mg?

Yup I've been taking niacin for last 2 _3 weeks and feel a helluva lot better on it not so much depression and a bit more alive again hope it lasts

No I meant to the 234 injection I did I probably hit a window in like 7 month range. I also took test and went on a cycle but I think that would be accurate is 6-7 month range. My social break through maybe 8 Month off

Status
Not open for further replies.