Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
invegauser,

Man, you sure are popular.
I heard Carbamazepine speeds clearance of Sustenna by 50%. Do you think it's safe?

Yesterday I had little waves of emotions and wellness, it didn't last long but it came like previous month. It's really positive, I'm hopeful I think recovery will be sooner than I thought, maybe within one or two months! :D

PALparidone. PAL is the term for fat in chemical terms. This is basically a heavy broken down version of omega-3/6 or other type of fat or a vitamin. Vitamin C, has PAL in its chem name. Possibly to test out what GMO foods with fluoride pesticide splashed over them and what this would do to humans. Brain and nerve cells run on fat. As long you are not getting more drug, you can worry less about fattening up b/c it's a good idea to water down this crap, so there is less of an impact on your body when you workout.

Guys, when I got this shot I was tracking my symptoms and progress on the weekly bases, jolting down a few marks. I never went over this, but I thought I should share sometime before I delay or forget. Some of you actually need this, seeing how you all ask what the changes are, should have mentioned this b4, just didn't feel like this

/week 1: left leg weakness. Stamina, some muscle loss. anxiety, peeing 10x daily. oily clammy skin. sinus issues, blurry vision, fuzzy thinking.
/week 2:Sudden severe pain in left upper ABS area. face rounding, weaker, more weak on left. more freq urin. head swellling? headache. Current like sensations in body. Shaving hurts.
/week 3:SEVER PANIC ATTACK (out w. a friend. nvr had a panic attack b4) hyperventilation, strained wheezing, extreme urinating. Burning thirst, foul taste in mouth. Tingling hands and feet. painful stomach left side. confusion, memory/cognitive changes. Extreme loss of strength & muscle mass.
/week 4 Low muscle. Not getting sore from workouts. 0 libido. confusion.
/week 5 Bone pain. Bones hurt! weakness left side. Muscle loss. sharp pain left abd. stomach pain.
/week 6 Depression. slow beard growth. foul sensation in throat when without water. Thirst and burning in throat. Heavy hair loss over body. Terrible mem. & hard time flexing and contracting muscles. Chest pain.
/week 7 reoccurring mild ab pain. low confidence. Muscles sluggish, losing mass. little sweat w/ exercise. unable to grip weights, ankles hurt while running. loss of balance while running.
/week 8 Restlessness, little to no sleep. left leg numbness, tingling. forgetting things in odd places. Even forgetting words. Forgetting conversations, tasks, math/school subjects. (add: unfortunately I still have to read my calc again. good thing I passed it and don't really need it).
/week 9 Somethings up, I should be getting better...
/week 10 1st Change. My left eye vision is getting better. still not full erections, but can get spontaneously erect. Thinking as improved. Staying idle, no thoughts, no tv, no computer. Shaking in hands, little. ( I think this is around when I came to bluelight and started reading the comments).
/week 11 Terrible cog.
/week 12 legs not getting sore, hit legs several times. flabby muscles, bad body tone. Headache. Not getting any thrill from playing lighting chess online. (usually got some adrenaline rush when running low on time).
/week 13 Still unable to get sore, ED improved. still peeing. beard faster. lack of stamina. Lt & rt side strength difference making workouts hard. Not thirsty, no more foul taste. Noticing that I am unable to understand words w/o thinking about them, for ex I have to think about what "telescope" "cleats" "router" and other words are, not knowing right away. I often ask "whats that word?"
/week 14 still unable to get sore. fat
/week 15 Feeling strange. Music sounds better. I can make sense of TV shows. My emotion are increasing.

That's it, I recovered after that, drastically. Words here can't even touch the surface of how bad it was on the worst days. Some days I went without sleep for 9 days. Nothing to complain about from week 15, starting to notice drastic changes. My hormones improved too. I was glad this wasn't permanent killed off, tho metaphorically speaking, a finger missing from my hand still makes a big difference. I think the one of the main thing is diet, you have to get easy to digest foods. That means little meat, more oatmeal, fruits, home made smoothies, and stuff.. Don't drink milk, get your calcium from the veggies. I ate 5 smalls meals a day with a lot of filtered water. Most of my food was watery, because I was feeling so weak, I knew I had to eat easy to digest food. I remember the days I wanted to get myself to a gym, but was lacking the motivation, going to the restroom to piss every hour. Dizzy from playing video games. Looking back at it, I think this was a good thing b/c too much of that stuff in my bloodstream could have clogged up my nerve cells w/o detaching fast enough. Anyway guys, hopes this gives you something to look at. When I started to improve, I mentioned some of my changes in the posts I made here.

Last edited:
@Specified: sorry bout that last post, i was tired and lil more roughed up than i thought today. doing some leg work has helped me calm down.

how many injections at what dose and how long since you had your last injection?

i read all your previous posts and there was some confusion on my part as to what you were currently on, i read them again and more familiar now.

this is all assuming you really understand your own past with meds and drugs as well as interactions, life in general and science in general.

i think you got to figure out what's the root cause of what's going on with you. invega does have something to do with some issues that are holding you back.

i've been tweaking for over two years now due to the poison. the tweaking behavior not tweaking the drug use. no one ever really told me how to get past it but that people do heal from that. i've noticed it going away on it's own a lot this last year. i've used meth (and other stims) before but never let myself get that far. from what i've noticed once your past a certain point it's hard to function biological and thinking wise in some aspects. invega in it's own rights is a stim or upper. hence why some people have sexual dysfunctions while suffering from it. i've had sex and masturbated a lot in the last two years so it's not a concern for me anymore and a sign it can get better for you too. most of my sexual dysfunctions came before the tweaking behavior.

some of your previous psych meds/drug usage might be factors in this as well.

horny goat weed? no one has used it yet. i've heard of one bad interaction between it and a drug but that was a long time ago, had nothing to do with invega and not really sure what other drugs/meds that person was on at the time. seems safe enough to try. let us know how it works out.

heroin and butyrfentanyl i have not tried and neither has anyone else i have talked to. the closest to actual use is mushrooms and that's generally agreed upon.

while on the poison i have used: alcohol both beer and liquor in various amounts and brands. marijuana in various forms, potencies and strains. cocaine, crystal meth, MDMA, mushrooms, NOS, adderal, cigarettes, cigars, vicodin, klonopin and a few energy drinks. i think i'm forgetting one or two drugs or psych meds for recreational use to help heal.

none of them were the same as pre-invega as mushrooms for me personally.

i know of others who tried: steroids, LSD and other pills but to no effect either.

you might want to take it easy with the butyrfentanyl and heroin. don't know the interaction or how safe of a time you will have. if you do try either please let us know how it went.

have fun at the brothel.

***** correction: someone else tried butyrfentanyl, said the same as you plus not as good and felt worse the next few days after.********

I never mentioned any brothel?

I never mentioned any brothel?

Ive just had the loading dose and normal dose 100mg. So no drugs work except for shrooms? I'm going to lose my mind. I'm going to go on the run so they can never find me and i can still take drugs

With the half life being 49 days that means I'll have to wait 200 days over 6 months before i can take drugs again. Pathetic what a joke.

Update:

Gyno seems to be going down still there but many non lifters it just seems like pecs. Libido is off the wall right now I was pregaming at my friend's house and we were watching gossip girl and I just wanted to bang all the actors. Loads seem normal even most explosive ive had again as I'm probably losing prolactin. Picked up a gem a really cute girl but I'm afraid to bang because I'm insecure about the stretch marks and gyno tits so I feel like less of a man because of it. Heart is still off the walls especially days after drinkimg. I can get drunk kinda but not the way I used to be. I'm going to private practice for a heart scan as my EKG seems normal and I'm waiting on the holster monitor results.

I dream of the day were I take a train to Downtown Chicago on a warm summers day, go to the lake front, and run. Not a light jog like I can barely do now, I mean sprint, and keep going and going until I'm drenched in my own sweat like before invega and have the sun radiate off me, ppl watch, sneak a beer on the beach, have my muscular non gyno body back, and watch the waves. Knowing all the hell I went through this year of recovery and 4 years of the military that I won. That this was the low point and I will succeed for the rest of my life

@Specified: they work to some degree or another but not exactly like your use to. some people find drugs not being the same more of a problem and stop using them. shrooms aren't even the same, they are very close to it though and some people might think they are the exact same as pre-invega, we are all different. the brothel you mentioned in a very old post of yours, i read all your previous posts that are stored on the BL severs and are available to read by anyone. i was making a slight, a joke my man, didn't mean to hit a sore spot if i did. drug usage at your own risk.

@Anhedonai67:that's a good sign progressing to a better one. the emotions and wellness under the surface of haldol have finally broken through. more of what you experience will continue to occur in time. 152 days behind you now. a levee of the haldol breaking so to speak, more levees breaking to come.

@The Most Ultimate: no one has put it better.
thank you for the useful info as well.

Oh ok. Well i will try some meth after 49 days and see if it works

I am very hopeless. Being more sad means not, that anywere is happiness. to dream more means nothing I think. I can walk, but when the nature makes not happy, whats than?

@invegauser: I've just contacted Janssen Cilag about Haldol's elimination time. They told me that Haldol injections effects lasts even with few mg, that's why even if I reached the 7th half life and have about 3 mg of poison in my blood I still don't have emotions. They told me that I have to wait max until summer to recover everything. Ps: Janssen products also Invega Sustenna (or Xeplion in Europe).

invegauser,

What are you talking about, "four years until my symptom is done" ? Didn't you say you were like 99% recovered? If you were using any drug, especially meth, while you were recovering, it could of been all it took to send you over the edge.
You just got hit with a 234 and 156, right?
Man, I'm feeling really good from where I was a little over a week ago. That Niacin really helped. I'm waiting to get into a sauna and do it right though. That should be early next month.
B6, Sam-e, and Vitamin E are really helping as well. I just hope I keep making progress and that I'm not set back.
While there is no antidote, I think the best anyone can do is to treat the injection as a poisoning- in all of reality that it really is.

Hey Invegauser, what got better in times for you? Please help me, I must know it, for what I can hope!!

OMG I might be another success story it's been over 4 months since my last injection and I haven't felt better ever since. I recently started going to the gym and gained some muscle pretty quickly. I think my body is recovering pretty quick because I'm still young (16). The last two years were definitely the worst years of my life. But I'm glad I'm alive today.

I was wondering why you guys received invega injections. My story was that I got homesick from boarding school and had a psychotic episode. I doubt it was schizophrenia or what they have diagnosed me with schizoaffective disorder.

Like I said before I'm focused on losing weight and getting buff. Any tips?

invegauser,

I know age might factor a difference on healing. I was just curious if you were in your mid-thirties. I'm 35 with maybe 2 1/2 months of psych drugs in my life.
The kid received, I believe, a single mid-range dose. It's the 234 and the 234 followed by a 156 a week later that's to worry about. It's just flat out too much!
As with you, I am concerned that not only the 156 a week later from 234 was too much, but before you could clear hardly any of it the rammed you up with more mid-range doses. So those later doses after the first two continued to cumulatively build up.
Sir invegauser, what do you think of my theory that it may take 80-85 days to clear a half-life of 234 and 156?

To The Board of Reviewers, (hahaha)

Well, at 84 days, I am feeling the best I have since the 234 and 156mg injections from Nov. 28, 2017.
If I could offer anyone any advice I would first say look into Niacin detox programs, take B6 with Sam-e and Vitamin E, generally eat healthy and drink tons of water. Prayer really helps too. God Bless and best of wishes to your recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.