Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adderall is a potent neurotoxicant and causes more brain damage than Invega does. Invega and other antipsychotics are also harmful but are still often prescribed to people who have fried there brain with amphetamines like adderall and developed psychotic synptoms or schizophrenia from stimulant abuse. Meth abuse for example frequently causes permanent brain damage which is diagnosed by clinicans as schizophrenia. According to a recent medscape article Stimulant abusers are eleven times more likely to develop schizophrenia while cannabis "abusers" are at no increased risk. If you want some distraction from the likely temporary deficit and damage to your brain function and quality of life that Invega has caused smoke some good weed. Dont be tempted to hinder your recovery and fry your brain with adderall. You complain of lack of pleasure due to invega blocking your dopamine neurons. This is temporary. Adderall is proven in animals and humans to permanenlty burn off fifty percent of your dopamine neurons in as little as one week of use. A single high dose is capable of this dopaminergic neurotoxicity and and wide spread glutamone excitotoxicity. I made that mistake and the neurotoxicity and damage to my brain and ability to feel pleausure could last forever. If it does I will commit suicide. Trust me on this, go for substances that will not severly damage your brain like wellbutrin or cannabis and avoid adderall like the plague.

Last edited:
Everyones different though there are some people that can take adderall and have no withdrawel effects when stopping it and go right back to how they were pre adderal. Ive heard of people using things like adderall to aid them through withdrawels like these and something about kickstarting your system back up or something. Im not sure but mikecheema92 alotta doctors that say effects should be over within a month dont know about the long halflives and how long it actually takes for your receptors to rework themselfs prior to the damage. I really hope this shit lets up soon cause suicide isnt the worst thing in the world when going through this.

"Everyone's different though..."

That got me thinking; Why ? Why are we so different when it comes to reacting to drugs. Aren't we all essentially the same being ? Humans. We eat, sleep, and dress the same. We have sex the same way. And the chemicals released therein are the same. The feeling is pretty much the same. So, why then when it comes to these drugs do we react differently?

Peace out.

Well, guys. I'm back in St. Paul's psych ward. I also got 2 charges of assault for having thrown a bottle of orange juice by some lady on the skytrain. She slapped me and charged me with assault eventhough I didn't lay a hand on her. Spend two nights in jail and then got sent to the psych ward. They fed me more of respiridone pills for a while and told me if I want to get released I will need to comply and get Respiridone Consta injection which I did. The doctor said that it's different than paliperidone and that I shouldn't have any side effects such as anhedonia and stuff.. Same things I've heard before. But I really don't have a choice. Right now I just want to get back to work and see my cat at home. I'm not sure if I'm angry, confused, frustrated, or what... But it is what it is.... This is all from a misdiagnose of schizophrenia back in 2013. It's all fucked.

Weed induced psychosis to whatever the heck I am now. Invegauser, I wish you the best of luck man. I'm fighting my own battle here too. As for the rest of you, I wish you guys the best of luck in your recoveries and hope that you will all make the proper decisions.

Take care, guys. I need to focus on myself more now.

Well, guys. I'm back in St. Paul's psych ward. I also got 2 charges of assault for having thrown a bottle of orange juice by some lady on the skytrain. She slapped me and charged me with assault eventhough I didn't lay a hand on her. Spend two nights in jail and then got sent to the psych ward. They fed me more of respiridone pills for a while and told me if I want to get released I will need to comply and get Respiridone Consta injection which I did. The doctor said that it's different than paliperidone and that I shouldn't have any side effects such as anhedonia and stuff.. Same things I've heard before. But I really don't have a choice. Right now I just want to get back to work and see my cat at home. I'm not sure if I'm angry, confused, frustrated, or what... But it is what it is.... This is all from a misdiagnose of schizophrenia back in 2013. It's all fucked.

Weed induced psychosis to whatever the heck I am now. Invegauser, I wish you the best of luck man. I'm fighting my own battle here too. As for the rest of you, I wish you guys the best of luck in your recoveries and hope that you will all make the proper decisions.

Take care, guys. I need to focus on myself more now.

That sounds pretty crazy narshe81 i cant believe your back on the antipsychotics :/ seems like a set back, i hate those dam places. Anyone ever feel like they got a lump in there throat and experience trouble breathing? Does it pass? Im vegetable all day these days :/

I, myself, am a success story. At least one in the making.

Whatever motivation you have now, however small, you must amplify it and make it the driving force of your healing.

There is a lot of work to be done. I meditate and exercise daily. Also I see a naturopath once a month to keep me on course through my journey.

I have thought through things that make me happy and amplified my desire to pursue it.

So, you need to find the spark and keep generating the fuel.

Remember, a rocket ship uses up 90% of its fuel at take-off, its almost same with airplanes.. The rest is all coasting.

So what this means is the start is the hardest then it gets very easy and u can live your awesome life with relative ease as opposed to all the effort you put in the beginning.

As for the money ur previous health care is taking. This is why you need to pay somebody else to help you which in my case was the naturopath in addition to the supplemebts that I enjoy.

This healing process requires a lifestyle change. An active lifestyle where you connect with the universe around you. As opposed to taking a pill and complaining about it.

Its all about change and you have to walk the path.

Change is possible and nothing is permanent in life.

Stop blaming things on what you cannot control and take responsibility on the things you can.

And you have the power to control many aspects in your life formula.

All the best.

And hoping you take all the necessary action to better your life.

Great i accidently deleted my last reply. :/ i feel like death. Can even one single invega shot you guys get last in the system for so many months or does it require a build up of shots to reach that half life that ultimately requires that 6-8 month recovery window. Im looking for an answer because ive recieved one shot of an antipsychotic(abilify) that has a rediculously long half life just like invega.

Thats why im here because there isnt enough info on abilify but its the same thing thats why i need to know if only one shot can still last in the body for 5+months and if so do you have any sources? Ill look at invega sources aswell if you have any.

Havnt there been people that went months with no change than drasticly notice changes overnight night and recover? Thought i read of a couple of these.

But if it lasted in the body forever then people wouldnt have to keep getting injections without certain symptoms returning for some that do benefit from it.

Dont get me wrong i hate this shit poison as much as you but it cant just stay in our system. Im so tired of being tired.

It really is bad but were not taking there crap anymore so that means there not getting money from us. But im still losing my vision and having a hard time seeing with akathisia and anhedonia depression i pretty much feel like dying.

Its not fair the shit was pushed on me without my consent. Those basterd forced me to die in the hosital by giving me that crap. They might as well give out lethal injections to these people. Wait this is probably worse than lethal injection because you live suffering for who knows how long.

But where did you hear of someone dealing with this for 20 or so years. Thats pretty discouraging just kill me now.

I was just fine and dandy last year thinking about how 2017 is going to be better year. So far worse year of my entire life. Everyone i know is going about there daily lifes and yearly routines while i watch in agony and despair.antispychotics is what i always vowed to stay away from to. Those asshole drugpushers forced me. They should be charged for murder.

Try to not get too worked up guys. I understand it is hard and I understand what you are going through. I am going through the same. I am 9 an a half months out and I am still having issues. In my case, the anhedonia has become bearable. I am going to try Iboga and I hope this helps. I will let you all know how it works or if it works. I have pretty high hopes. Anyway just relax guys and don't work yourself into a panic. There isn't much we are left to do except wait it out, try to not think about it and try to not be angry. Try to do something positive and productive during this time. While this has been the worst period in my life, I have obtained my CDL, and a job in the oil feilds. So hopefully in a few years I will look back at this year as a year I made a lot of great decisions. All I can recommend is try to not worry. Everyone recovers from this. If anyone needs support I am here.

Hey everyone, wanted to post an update to my recovery since starting the Adderall (10mg) last Friday. I had tempered expectations, due to the lack of success of many other people on this board who gave it a try. I'm happy to report, however, that it's made all the difference in the world the past three days and I finally can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I feel a renewed energy, I'd say about 70% of my pre-invega self. The mental restlessness brought on by the Invega has dissipated and been replaced with a confident calm. My body finally responds to my will to eat healthy and in right portions. In some respects I feel better than I ever been. I've stacked the adderall with caffeine (200mg) and Dopa Macuria (sp?) to try to replicate my pre-Invega dopamine levels as best I could.

There are two methods to tackling the recovery from the Invega poison it seems. One seems to be to simply wait out the storm, a method that is painful and drawn-out and without a reliable timetable, as everyone's metabolism is different. The second strategy is a more active approach, to find a combination of supplements or medicines that can potentially restore the chemical imbalance brought on by the invega. Of course the second path isn't for everyone; Dopaminegerics have their own risk and side effects and might not even work, depending on how well-entrenched the invega is in the body. Furthermore, it may be a challenge for one's psychiatric doctor to prescribe a drug like adderall, especially if one was put on invega for mania/bipolar/schizoaffective symptoms. But for those who are simply unable to bear the burden any longer or for those who feel like they should be further along in the healing process, I think it is worth a try.

I'll continue to post until I feel I've truly rid myself of the Invega (~6-10 months away, I expect) and encourage anyone who needs it. Thanks @invegauser for the PM, your presence on this board is a godsend.

No shit you feel better after starting adderall. Everyone feels amazing during the first few uses of amphetamine. It is a poison idenitcal in mechanism of action as Meth and releases all of your dopamine at once. During this acute euphoria your dopamine levels rise up to six times their baseline levels. The brain cant habdle this sudden surge in dopamine and as a compensatory mechanism sacrifices or "burns off" around forty percent of all your dopamine neurons. Adderall even in relatively low doses (20-40mg) causes permanent widespread glutamate excitotoxicity and dopame neurotoxicity. There is a reason its only approved in America. All European countries know from decades of experince the epidemics of mental ilness and damage to whole communities the notorious poison has caused. By permanenlty frying around 40-50% of dopamine neurons in the striatum it is associated with a four times increased risk of developing parkinsons disease.

While invega does sensitize dopaminergic neurons and block dopamine from binding, this is reversible once the drug leaves the brain. Invega does not fry or kill any brain cells like adderall is proven to. I repeat again, adderall causes more permanent brain damage than Invega and the damage it causes to indiviuals brains and the behavioural and functional consequences of this damage is a common reason for people being put on Invega and other antipsychotics.

You will drastically hinder your recovery by taking even low doses of adderall and will cause significant damage to your brain. Youve likely already inflicted significant damage but I would stop now before its too late if I was yoh.

Don't say I didn't warn you and good luck with your recovery.

Swisscurrie i thought the dopamine neurons regenerate though and thats how people are able to recover after amphetamine abuse.

I know adderalls bad but nowhere near as bad as invega sorry.. also i think your more likely to recover from adderall than an antipsychotic such as invega.

Hello everyone LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN How are you all??? How is Bad Robot? I think its been about 6 months since I stopped writing on here. I have the simple solution it is so simple everyone but very difficult. It has been a very very very long road.

Let me start by saying rest in peace to the many souls I think we all can predict may not have made it. Rest in peace to those who could not to walk the shadowy doomful empty road, the dark Godless hell, of Invega Sustenna. We honor your blood and salute you.

Luckily I am finally recovered at exactly 1 year and 6 months. I have everything now, memory, dreams, confidence, and power. But Im sorry you reading, listen, it took a lot of work, and lifetimes of waiting. Knowing what I know now, I wish to inform YOU ALL TO VICTORY. What you need to do in extreme amounts is sweat in the sunlight. If its not summer where you are in the world, move somewhere it is. Then, Get a job digging trenches for plumbers. Thats what i did. If you are still early on the shot and have no energy, then just do anything you can to sweat like a pig in the extreme heat all day.. Every day. Eat little food. Drink only water. Let your body sweat that shit and the sun burn that shit through you and out of you. The only thing that defeats the poison is the hot beating sun going through your body while you exert all energy and sweat like an athlete.

Don't drink alcohol. Smoke weed once a week if it doesn't interfere with your exercise. But focus on being an Egyptian pyramid slave, and thats the quickest way to victory.

2 more things..

-If you can fall in love and feel a woman's boobs and body, that will help strengthen dopamine.

-Once you feel the poison is gone around 1 year and a half. Start taking KRATOM. Kratom was the very last nudge i took that brought me back completely awake. I only had to take it once. I might take more but I really don't need to.

Until then just got to say good luck to all of you, and maybe listen to lots of black sabbath. God speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.