• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Coming off 1 year .5 insuffulated Herion addicted. Using subs (HELP PLEASE)

I'm sitll doing this, it disnt even a minor stetback? Im still on my scheudled taper.I took tmramdol today.. on my off day, that is soo weak and will have no effect. tomrorow if off for 2 days in a row then dosing again ffiday at ,.125 or .5o then skipping 3 days then.... dose and skip 4.. then dONE!@

My friend, I really think you are postponing the unavoidable however there is no bad way. Do what you need to. But I will reiterate that I think you should quit everything now. Still you are doing great. Don't worry about tramadol either, keep on going, remember it ll be probably worse than you would have hoped but you got only a few days left and you are done. And now is also a good time to slow excercising. Light walk and no more. You'll pick it up when you get better.

Honestly think you're making yhis more drawn out than it needs to be with skipping 3 days dose, skippind 4 days dose. Thats a whole week of waiting around for a hit of sub. If you jumped now i think you're gonna feel much better in 7 fays. Also its your mindsetvthat has to change. Instead of using opiates to ease the pain, numb the feeling, whatever the case may be, you have to change that way of thinking which is without a doubt tougher than the physical symptoms for me anyways. The subs have served their purpose.
Best of luck bro

yup, might as well put down the monkey now. taking little bits isnt even helping anyway. this is probably about as bad as your wds will get. just abstain and youll start feeling better in 4 days (not completely, but youll be on the mend).

god, im so glad i dont have to cope with this shit anymore!!! reading this is bringing back such horrible memories. quitting the opiates wass the best thing ive ever done.

Okay Day 13.. I was suppose to redose today, But I skipped again. so the bast 4 days have been. .5-0.5-(0)<---Today.. I actually feel better today then I did yesterday when I dosed .5... This is so weird. my taper was 12-6-4-2-1-.75.-5-.5-5-.5.0-.5-(0)<== Today... tomorrow will be exactly 2 weeks if I decide to use one more .25 and then be done.. and try and grink sat and sun without a dose and hopefully feel better by monday day 3 off it... otherwise ill be done today and monday would be day 4... Anywhoo... I almost took .5 with me to work, but I told myself AGAIN NO! I left it at home. So at the bare min I have to wait 36 hrs to dose again. I still am grdining, I havnt gone backwards, but its stretching out longer then I wanted. Proving how hard this actually is... I got this tho like I said, Im beating this no matter what! Much love everyone.

Bhall99 you do got this. You are doing great. Now prove it to yourself and to the world. Just throwdown the toilet your last Sub. No more tentation, no more second guessing, no more stress. Let it go bro. This your moment. This is where you shine and man up. This is where you are done with this shit. You just need to let it go. You have done everything right and now trust me this is what you need to do.

You are hanging by your theeth now. You know those stupid trust building excercise like when you need to close your eyes and let yourself fall backward for someone to catch you, this is exactly what you need to do. You are afraid of suffering and want to ease the pain and think the Sub might be useful but you can trust all of us. You are done with it and keeping it around will do you no good. Don't be afraid. Be confident that no matter how hard it'll be you will get through. Fear is always worst than the actual thing we fear.

You are at a crossroad and there are 3 possible roads. Either you will fail and use again, or you will be hanging to your Sub and take it at some point and just postpone your recovery and be more at risk to relapse, or you are done with this shit and gets through as fast as possible. I hope that you chose the last one. It is all in your hand. Your destiny is what you make of it. Sometime you are at a point in life where your decision will have a huge impact on your future. This is one of those time. Be strong, be a man. Flush it down the toilet. You don't need to be strong for long. You do not need not to regret it. You just need to do it. And then you will feel proud and relieve. And most likely afraid. But you will go through. I know you got this so just do it !!!

Now !! Get up, go flush it, don't think about it and be done with it !!

And then come back and see how proud we will be you did it. Now go be a man !!

Update: This morning Obviously I wasn't feel to good. I have been feeling better and better as the day has been going on. I have no supplemented with ANYTHING. I have been walking a TON all day.. Maybe the steady "natural" production is helping. I wont be able to flush them until I get home, but thats a great idea. I think jumping now woudl be best idea... Yesterday was my last .5 soo they say day 3-4 are the worst so that would happen on sat and sun on the weekend... so Ill be able to relax.. I'm doing it! I will update everyone later this evening!

Dude take it one day at a time and stop focusing on what"they" said. It's different for everyone,maybe you will feel better tomorrow who knows?I'm just sayn don't focus on bracing yourself for the worst,take it as it comes. It is possible you could feel a little worse but you won't be going into full blown withdrawals,that ship has sailed!

doing good, matey! you got this fucker beat now! i'd advise just stopping altogether now and you'll be much better for work on monday. well done man, youre almost home free!!

Well update again.. Its 7pm.. Havnt used anything at all still..going to bed soon. Have a few beers. Try and sleep. Tomorrow day 2 no Subs no nothing! tomorrow is 2 weeks clean off H as well.. thats a acomplishment in itself...

It is and each day here after is a new accomplishment , keep it up buddy!

To concur with everyone else, your rapid taper is over (and has been done perfectly). Definitely discontinue the subs, and also to concur, don't preoccupy yourself so much with the withdrawal symptoms. Don't give the symptoms too much respect. As namnoc so well put it, "that ship has sailed". The acute phase of opioid w/d is over.

Hell yeah...2 weeks! That's a major milestone, dude. Just think how much $$$ you've saved not snorting H everyday those two weeks. You should treat yourself to something nice (but not an opioid lol).

Day 14 off H.. Day 2 off subs... Wow last night sleep was ZERO.. leggs were spazzing out of cotnrol and I took Hylands restless legs and everything. TOdy will be a good day at work.. not taking SHIT fuck you tememtation. It's friday and I'm blessed. Have a good day everyone!

Ya.. saved TONS of money like..... 3k..... I had a 200$ habbit...Soo umm .... lol 1g/per day. I was thinking about going out somewhere nice with my gf.. If im feeling up to it might have to wait till Sunday for that.... and Buy the new Madden NFL football 2016 ahahh...

Last edited:
nice one, mate!! get through today and youve got the weekend to recover. dont worry about the no sleep, its not like youd even be able to fall asleep at work if you wanted to, eh? youll drop eventually. you got it now man :D

I'm very happy for you,please remember if you ever need to talk you can pm me or just post and I will get back with you. I look forward to your updates everyday and I almost feel like a proud papa,lol!

Its about lunchtime at work... It's been about 54hrs since last .5 sub dose.... withdraw is getting worse... Probably because I'm past the mean halflife of 37 hrs..... Hot cold, hot cold, stomach is doing jumping jacks, legs don't want to stop moving... I get this weird prickling feeling in my arms and legs when I walk... its a very strange symptom.. I felt it a couple days ago and it just retruned... pins and needles feeling in my arms and legs.. FATIGUE... wow.. lol If anyone came for a update.. its a bitch fest lol! I I can make it to tomorrow morning ill be past the 72 hour 3 day mark... It will be nice to wakeup and not have to do shit right away.... well Ill check back with everyone later this evening.

So you don't have to look back.. Taper is 12-6-4-2-1.5-1-1-.75-.5.-.5-0.-.5-0-0 <--- Today Day 14 mark 2 weeks in... I have not used since day 12 tho.. and its been 15 days off H.. my mistake not 14. Thought Id add this to post since I havnt stated taper in awhile to keep everyone reminded of my protocol.

Also.. Supplementing Mutli, b-6, L-tyrosine, 5-htp, NOw True calmn, Hylands restless legs, and I have Tramadol 4 pills on stand buy, but as you know I used a coupel days ago when I had a bad day.. no more to get, so no more possibility to use...ohh and Immmodium but I've supprisingly havnt had bad Diherrrreaa.. Just half n half... not solid but not liquid.. yes I'm going there. I was to be detailed on this people.. maybe its comign maybe its not.. maybe the stomach jumping jacks is all I will get...

A part of me REALLY wants to do that one last .5 and then be done just so I can feel good on the weekend and enjoy myself after thsi shitty week.. If I did use tomororw i still woudl be following the Robert_325 plan... I skipped one and then skipped 2.. and soo on.. Just thought ID share my honest thoguhts. Love yall.

Last edited:
Hey man that's totally your call and don't feel the need to have to explain it.After all it's your habit that you are quiting nobody elses. Keep up the good work man it'll be so worth it when you can look back at these days being the dark ones and you're sitting there nice and clean living your life no longer a slave o the dope man!!

Last edited:
I am really happy to read you. I too look forward to you updates.

Now please listen to all of us and flush down both your Tramadol and Sub and anything else remotly opiates.

The WORST thing you can do at this point is taking any of them. You have the whole week-end to end this and if you take any of this shit, what you are avoiding this week-end will be back when you are back at work. It does and will get A LITTLE BIT worse before you get better. I am confident if you do not take anything, by Monday (or possibly earlier) you will feel better.

It is not that you didn't do great so far, it is that this is your last sprint and you can fuck it up and we are all waiting for the moment where you will tell us you feel better and that the worst is behind you. You need to really understand that it is the perfect timing for you with the week-end coming up and you really cannot avoid that last shitty part. You need to get through it. Either now or later. So why wait when you can do it at home, comfy and get back to work in better shape.

To do this you need to accept it. If you accept it you won't care about flushing your shit. If you accept it, you won't either suffer from the resistance you put against it. Acceptation is the key. Be at peace with a shitty few days and you are done.

Good luck bro and keep us updated.

Remember also, hot bath with epson salts are amazing.

I agree with Bropiace especially his point about the weekend IMHO is the best time to go through the final few days of you physical withdrawal instead of at work Mon. I believe everyone that's been posting has nothing but you best intentions at heart but while saying all that if you choose to do your last sub this weekend that's your call. It will pause the wds you will feel and they will still be waiting for you. I think you've been well educated with info from all of these big hearted folks here at BL an if you decide to delay the wds it's totally your call. Either way I believe you will make it through this and you will succeed in your recovery,you need to believe this as well! Don't be concerned with letting any of us down,keep the focus on you.

Also Bro gave another great piece of advised about the hot bath and Epsom salts they help immensely with the aches from wd,not to mention they are excellent in making sure to keep your butt clean after the sevrl bouts of the runs you'll have,lol!

Only someone lacking in self control, or someone whose door is currently being busted down by law enforcement needs to flush drugs. OP is neither.

Keep the subs for a rainy day, OP.

I'm really surprised you are having these symptoms so far out. It goes against my experience and everything I know (but then so did the fact that you had morphine in your urine until a couple days ago).

Use your best judgment and remember that its all temporary.