• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Thread] DXM & Cannabis

I am taking a 6 hour bus ride next week from N.Y to MA I am planning on taking some dxm does anyone have any suggestions as to whether robo or delysm would be better for this? Itull take me about an hour to get to the bus and I'd like something that will kick in a bit slower due to the gap in when ive got to take it and get on the bus but I also want a longer trip and nothing that would have me above the 3rd plateau when I reach MA. I can function fine on a 400mg trip of hbr, anyone have any thoughts on doing delysm for the ride?

If you already did the bus trip, how did it go? If you haven't yet, then I'd say it really depends on what you're looking for. Delsym might be a good idea if you really wanna delay your peak and prevent yourself from getting too f-ed up, but you might still be high when you get to your destination. 'tussin has alright duration, but it might be starting to wind down by t+4, so depending on when you dose it...

I go on the bus tomorrow. A delayed peak would be better so I can get situated on the bus and all I don't mind if I'm still on it when i have to get off the bus. Something extended that would last through the whole ride but wouldn't put me past the 2nd plateau is what I am looking to achieve, Heavy tripping above the 2nd might create a problem with me getting to my final destination seeing as I will have to ride the subway as well as a risk of someone noticing I'm messed up. The ride is also during the day if this helps at all. I got a 89ml bottle of delysm hopefully this is good enough

It worked out well. I have recently discovered a helpful trick of taking a small dose waiting 20-40 and taking a bit larger dose this causes a longer comeup and a higher plateau to be reached however when coming down it more or less skips the plateau below what you hit

^^ i have a good friend that swore by taking 30mg first, then waiting a few hours and taking the rest of his dose. said it made things way smoother overall, in a lot of ways.

As crazy as this sounds drinking all of your urine on the comedown from dxm will shoot you right back up to the plateau you were on. When desperate to keep high this isn't the worst solution. Also smoking cigarettes on dxm is good

As crazy as this sounds drinking all of your urine on the comedown from dxm will shoot you right back up to the plateau you were on

i cannot recommend against this strongly enough

i hope you brush your teeth and rinse with mouthwash afterwards

When desperate to keep high this isn't the worst solution

it honestly might be the worst solution

Taking DXM in small, frequent doses is the best way to get the most DXM out of your DXM. Without getting into the specifics - you're dealing with DXO and DXM when you swallow those gels (please tell me you are taking the gels...) and that initial dose can be primarily DXO by the time you feel it. DXO is responsible for that drunk, wobbly, physically heavy feeling. Now the good stuff...DXM...that's what's responsible for those spiritual insights and awakenings and so forth...and it turns out that once ye ol' organ has gotten to churnin out the DXM to the bloodstream, well, it more readily does so with a subsequent dose, as in less DXO per yadaya...so you just space those doses about 45 minutes apart and oh, say...about five, six hours after that first pop and you are gonna know what is up babydoll.

^ same friend i mentioned a few posts up also swears by taking 5 robogels every 5 minutes. says that gets the perfect dxm/dxo ratio.

p.s. lots of technically off topic posts on this page =p this is supposed to be the thread specifically about dxm+marijuana

Stimulants seem to go good with dxm i find myself being able to stay up for long periods of time and still getting a full trip on no sleep. It's a wonder with dxm, taking a bit of poly with hbr also will extend and enhance the trip in a good way I like this combo the best personally. Plain hbr does go better when its taken a bit slower it gives a nice come up and lasts a little longer. I find dxm usually a stimulating light euphoric feeling like I'm floating on a cloud listing to Lucy In the Sky out of all of the thing's I've tried it's the most universal and the best high, cannabis is about tied with it in my book I've mixed them before and it's a different dimension to me however dxm alone works wonders for me. A 1st plateau or 2nd always helps me relax and focus through a school day everything seems to make more sense on it i actually get better grades from it and retain more knowledge overall I never have to worry about a downer of a day with that to cheer me up

I've never actually taken enough DXM to trip on it by itself but I've taken recommended doses to potentiate my kratom and weed experiences. It especially works with potentiating kratom. Last night I took just over the recommended dose and about 15-20 mins later I felt a strong different kind of buzz. One hour after administration I smoked three hits of some sour0d and got my ass kicked. I feel like the DXM definitely potentiated the cannabis trip. I won't be taking any of that ever again though unless I have a cough or something.

Yeah George1012 dxm potentiates opioids well.

DXM and weed is a great combo, I don't do dissociatives without weed but it seems to kick DXM up a notch more than other dissociatives (maybe because I don't feel very high on DXM alone under 800mg or so, permatolerance.