• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Thread] DXM & Cannabis

It could work. Depends on your personal reaction to weed. If you got overly paranoid on your last DXM/weed mix don't do it.

I agree with jsnake about your reaction to weed, if it calms you down I would say go for it but for some people it don't calm them down in which case I'd just say wait it out till your trip gets less intense. Do you got anything else you could do that you know would maybe calm you down?

DXM is scary without weed IMO.

IT feels more lifeless, but it depends on your envirement and mindset mostly.

If you don't have weed then you have to trip in total darkness to feel relaxed.

I find that smoking on DXM can lead to one of two things:

Increased paranoia and anxiety, reminds me of smoking on amphetamines almost... or it can literally immobilize you and all you want to do is lay in your bed, close your eyes, calmly watching CEV's

Wow didn't know about this combo. I've had DXM a couple of times, interesting experience but i figured i was over it. Might try it again with some MJ.

I am complete agreement with everyone on this thread. Weed adds the psychedelic aspect to the DXM trip, that the dissociative side just cant fully bring.

The combo works great because the DXM does stop the irritation on the throat and allows the user to take bigger hits than usual from what I noticed. Plus it helps calm my nausea at least.

The way I see it, The DXM takes you out of yourself and the Weed finds you a calm place to be rather than lost in space ;x

I noticed the day after from a 600mg trip I felt really sattered still but not trippin, then I smoked some weed and completely brought the trip back couldnt believe it! then the next4-5 days I still had that afterglow was pretty messed up because I had work!

weed+dxm is the ultimate euphoria... heaven on earth. don't be anywhere you have to act even remotely sober though.
this combination is the most euphoric drug experience imo. much better than opiates, amphetamines, coke, etc.
better than rolls, g, and acid. (although those 3 combined might make a run for the money... never tried though.)

edit: to make even more euphoric add some nitrous.

so lastnight i did 600MG of DXM around 6:30 and started feeling it around 7:15 then i had half of a joint left and ripped it in half and put it in my bowl and smoked it so then i was feeling pretty good the usual and i dont even really know how to explain it as time passed it got extremely strong alot more then what it usually feels like at 600MG and i was listening to music and it seemed like one 3 or 4 minute song lasted for hours and for a while i felt as if i were dead it was very hard to move my mind seemed like it was on the top right of my head (i dont know) and it was basicly all over the place and when i would somewhat sit up and lay back down it would seem like i was waking from a dream and i did this 3-4 times and for a while i stopped the music and juss layed there basicly dead i could feel my heartbeating at one point that lasted for a while but after all that seemed like hours i felt the regular after buzz and while buzzin like this i smoked the other part of the joint in my bowl and was feeling good so then i got a shotgun loaded it up went outside with someone then switched weapons with another person then walked around then came back in and finally went 2 sleep around sometime like 12:30 or 1 as i said i dont know as time was so slow. Im not really sure where to post this because im not sure what plateau this would be considered so if it needs to be moved. Move it if you wouldnt mind

so lastnight i did 600MG of DXM around 6:30 and started feeling it around 7:15 then i had half of a joint left and ripped it in half and put it in my bowl and smoked it so then i was feeling pretty good the usual and i dont even really know how to explain it as time passed it got extremely strong alot more then what it usually feels like at 600MG and i was listening to music and it seemed like one 3 or 4 minute song lasted for hours and for a while i felt as if i were dead it was very hard to move my mind seemed like it was on the top right of my head (i dont know) and it was basicly all over the place and when i would somewhat sit up and lay back down it would seem like i was waking from a dream and i did this 3-4 times and for a while i stopped the music and juss layed there basicly dead i could feel my heartbeating at one point that lasted for a while but after all that seemed like hours i felt the regular after buzz and while buzzin like this i smoked the other part of the joint in my bowl and was feeling good so then i got a shotgun loaded it up went outside with someone then switched weapons with another person then walked around then came back in and finally went 2 sleep around sometime like 12:30 or 1 as i said i dont know as time was so slow. Im not really sure where to post this because im not sure what plateau this would be considered so if it needs to be moved. Move it if you wouldnt mind

i forgot to mention the dosage equaled to 4.8MG per KG

Do you have a question, or were you just relating your experience with the potentiation of the combo? (and use the edit button to add onto your posts in the future). Thanks a bunch for putting it in a dedicated combo thread like this though.

I have taken DXM NUMEROUS times in my life, and feel that it is pointless without weed. You don't need a lot of it either, a joint when youre coming up, and a joint when youre coming down, but, once you've taken DXM and smoked out during the experience...I doubt you'll ever go back to just the DEX...
My favorite experience on it...2 4 oz. bottles of EXTRA STRENGTH Robitussin brand long acting DXMhbr...My mp3 player and some space music...A couple of blunts...Go to the woods. About 45 minutes after taking the DEX I go to the woods and smoke my first blunt, sit down at a bench and start to draw, smoke the other blunt after about 3-4 hours of tripping, go home at around 6 hours in, listen to some more music, eat a xanex, i'm asleep like a baby 20 minutes later. I've spent a good 6 months of my life on DXM and I loved every second of it...Always gave me that wonderful feeling of being a little kid again...

HAVE FUN!

I'll have to try this out myself. I've only done DXM once, and it was honestly one of the nicest euphorias I've had on any drug so far; so I can only imagine it after smoking a bowl ;)

Oh, this combo is just wonderful. Especially since it kicks the DXM nausea right in the ass. It's a really natural combo, both drugs complement each other very well.

Cannabis + DXM Mixture?

Hello. SWIM was planning on taking 600mg DXM and a .5g blunt of Cannibis tonight. SWIM have never tripped on DXM before, but SWIM had his first and last trip with DPH at ~700mg and all the spiders and such. SWIM want a one and only trip with DXM as well, so SWIM want it to be good. SWIM have read that smoking weed while tripping on DXM intensifies the trip tenfold. SWIM is wondering how to do this without suspicion as SWIM lives with room mates who are not keen of drug use. SWIM was thinking of taking 300mg pills, smoking the blunt, and then finishing the rest. All within an hour. Is this possible to do without stumbling, etc? Also how deep into the 3rd plat can SWIM expect to get to? SWIM weighs 140-145pounds