• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Psychedelics & Alcohol

Sounds like i gotta try drink a few beers before my next psychedelic experience!

Just to add another observation - you know that HORRIBLE burn and nausea following a snorted dose of 2C-E? I snorted quite a large amount that time when I was drunk, and did not notice any unpleasant effects, the 2C-E burnt about as much as a line of any other drug rather than a 2C-*. I was wondering if anyone else observed something similar?

I haven't done a lot of dmt, but last weekend i did about 65-70mg when I was already quite pissed....had been drinking rum, and cider most afternooon and evening, didn't realise how pissed I was....

Was the craziest most intense trip I've ever had, totally bizarre goings on that made no sense, and were quite scary, not a bad trip as such, but one that made me pause for thought.....

Won't be doing it pissed up again.

Have since done 70mg dose sober, no prob at all.....

i also found this. it was as if the substance was giving me a right fucking "telling off" for doing it when drunk, i remember meeting these entities and they seemed angry at me like "dont you ever come back here drunk on that dirty shit again" it was a crazy trip. returned back from the experience feeling sick and like a child getting a telling off from the headmaster at school. expect im an adult getting a telling off from mother nature, or thats the way it felt

too much booze also makes mxe pretty dark and fucked up, although mxe isnt really a physc but ive hallucinated on it before. moderation seems ok with physcs though

it was as if the substance was giving me a right fucking "telling off" for doing it when drunk, i remember meeting these entities and they seemed angry at me like "dont you ever come back here drunk on that dirty shit again" it was a crazy trip.

OMG Dan, this is so close to what I felt....

I was chatting to a mate after, and told him I got the feeling the entities/elves/harlequins, whatever you want to call them, I got the feeling they were saying to me, "right, you think you know what we can do, hahahahahaha, do you fuck, NOW we're gona REALLY show you what we can do"...and then they went mental on me.......

And a definite dark presence welcoming me back into it, dark, and saying he remmebered me and saying "welcome" but nothing welcoming in his tone or his face......

I took the whole thing as a warning not to take the piss, and show a bit of respect.....

alcohol and psyches (specially the more stimulating ones)

Someone notice heart problems (increased heart rate) or other side effects profile combining Phenethylamines or other stimulant psychdelics such as lsd? Seems like alcohol potentiates side effects of this drugs... Even with weed I can notice weird symptoms sometimes, like more dizziness, etc. Alcohol itself is pretty benign for me though %)

Last edited:
I find that alcohol gets along in me just fine with any chemical, so long as it isn't causing nausea or there isn't nausea already present. I've had times on mushrooms where I couldn't drink, and times I drank the whole while. LSD the same, however that's less of a physical matter and more of whether I'm in the mood or not.

I don't have issues drinking while I'm tripping however, I drink something at practically every show / event I go to.