• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-E + Other 2C-X

I wouldn't take a drug in combo with another with out first having an experience with the said compound, as you are just potentially setting yourself up for the possibility of a negative experience. For one you don't know how 2c-i effects you, not to mention we are talking about RC chems presumably from a foreign vendor who you should always be a little cautious of. Mistakes have happened (people have died from ingestion of a mislabeled products, ie, 2c-b-fly), so start low. See how your body reacts to the drug individual, and create mental graph of its dose-response curve.

Combination of drugs is something that everyone, even experienced users need to be careful of. The additive/synergistic effects could put you in a difficult experience if you accidentally "overshot" your dose. Potentially you might realize they don't synergize at all and are left with bodyload issues or mental struggles (I find 2c-i to have a hefty bodyload, and personally I could see the combo juts making it worse). Work up to high doses so you can understand the potential additive effects, and how far you really are trying to dive into the experience.

Sorry, not to sound like a debby downer, but combinations of psychotropic drugs deserve your patience and respect. Well, more like your body deserves patience and respect, as the drug doesn't give two shits about the potential out come. I'm not one to promote the whole spiritual world of psychedelics (I personally have fallen FAR away from that "aspect" of psychs), but even with the intention diving into psychs to enjoy the colorful visuals, wonderful euphoria, and trippy headspace, responsibility/harm reduction should always be a part of your trip preparation. Stay safe.

Ok so 2c-e is a great chem yes?
Well 75% of the time I insufflate about 10-18mg i love this rout better than oral
everything just seems more surreall this way and i dont find the burn surprisingly that bad i just lay there for 10 min then im all good!

well i just recieved my 2c-i
my question is has anyone tried to insufflate one while taking the other orally?

12mg 2c-i up the nose
20mg 2c-e oral

would this be good?
has anyone tried this or any other way with diff 2cx's

I agree with cloud for sure. Try 2c-i first you may encounter symptoms which may not mix too well. Wouldn't just snort 2c-i either, especially before coming up on 2c-e which can be so nauseating. And I don't know about you but snorting 2c-i and even 2c-e (which isn't AS bad) is brutal. Take it easy, don't do it all at once.. get to know 2c-i first and then reconsider. Its a beautiful mix though like I said.. for me that is. Though mixes like that seem to exacerbate HPPD which mine seems to be coming back with my recent re-visitations of psychedelics.

Sorry for the confusion,
I have had 2c-i about 10 times from the 5mg-30mg
and 2c-e iv had about 30 times ranging from 2mg-60mg

Iv just never owned my own i and i was wondering for a good dose mix.
Thanks for all of the information though guys!:)

^Insufflation + Oral is a good way of dosing. I recommend doing the insufflation in the fourth half-hour, i.e on the come-up an hour and a half after dosing.I'm not sure about the 2C-E + 2C-I combo, as I've never tried it, but I would imagine that one would over power the other.

I've tried 2C-T-2 in combination with 2C-E (intravenously) and the 2C-E completely dominates. It feels like it comes in and hogs the receptors away from the 2C-T-2. I've tried 2C-C in combination with 2C-E (intravenously), and again the 2C-E tends to overtake the 2C-C, quite seamlessly I might add, since the intravenous experience of both has some remarkable similarities after the initial rush in the first 20 minutes. It may be that the experiences blend together, but since 2C-C has such a clear headspace after the inital peak it is difficult to tell any differences from the intensity of the drug on a high IV dose. So they may actually blend together, but it would be difficult to tell, and proclaim so, rendering it somewhat pointless.

I might add that I have used all of those phenethylamines by themselves extensively, and by way of all the common ROAs. I'm not really a big fan of 2C combos for the very reasons I have explained, and I don't believe it's a very efficient use of them. Nor do I believe there is anything significantly new to be experienced by the practice.

I gave a good friend a combo of 2C-E and 2C-I last night, 5mgs of each. Just talked to him he said it took almost 2 hrs to kick in, was incredibly strong and wildly visual, and very sexual, he said he felt a 'full body orgasm' throughout and essentially had to force himself to stop masturbating after 5 hours. My friend has extensive experience with both and has used 2C-I up to 20 mgs and 2C-E up to 40mgs and I gave this to him expecting he'd have a mild experience, he's 6'3 and weighs 190. He asked me for something 'sparkly that's fun to jerk off on'. I intentionally gave him a low dose and I even wondered if he'd feel it at all. This is a very good friend I've been tripping with for years and his dose was measured on a balanced mg scale and he took between 7 and 13 mg total. When asked "could you have walked to the store and bought a pack of cigarrettes he said" 'i think so'.

I stumbled on this combo myself a couple of months ago. It was a sunday, weather was crappy and I had mostly empty bags of 2ci and 2ce that had each contained a gram of powder. Soaked the bags in a glass of water which I started sipping, didn't feel anything in it's normal time frame so kept sipping. Mind you I'm in my 30s, my parents were on the floor above me, it was daytime and I figured this might enhance netflix. Instead i tripped for a solid 12hours, harder than in years. The trip was incredibly visual, light hearted and emotional but I could not buy a pack of cigarrettes, or move much.

I'm going to try a very low dose of this combo, 2mgs of each roughly, and see how it goes. I'm very curious about 2c-i/2c-e, they seem to synergise in an interesting way.

How do 2C-E and 2C-P combine? I find that 2C-P has a bit more emotional depth and colour to it, making it very intriguing, but the last time I took it unlike 2C-E I had none of the urge to dance or the electric energy, and as such I thought combining the two might work well. :)

Has anyone combined 2c-e and 2c-d together? What was this experience like and what was your dosage?