Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-E + Other 2C-X

kales002

Bluelighter
2c-i & 2c-e

Welcome to the 2C-E + 2C-X Combo Subthread

Back to the main Big and Dandy 2C-E thread

This is the sub-thread in which to discuss the combination of 2C-E and other members of the 2C-X family. Please direct all of your questions about 2C-E + a 2C-X to this thread.

Hi, has anyone here tried 2c-I + 2c-e combo. What where the results. DID YOU SURVIVE IT?! I hope the dead can answer this one :). Anyways I’ve tried both chems by themselves, 2c-I many times 2c-e 2 times. I fond 2c-e to be very strong but dull. It didn’t give me any color enhancements nor did I feel up to anything. So I would love to know how these two mix.
If you did please note doses you used and also tell me what you usually take if you take them solo.
I tend to take 20-30mg of 2c-I by it self, and 15 and 20mg 2c-e. I wonder if I should go with something like 15mg c-I and 15mg c-e. any suggestions.. Thank you!

Kales002

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I didn't see that you wrote combo, I am just a little cracked out right now from this weekend.. if you are going to do the combo take smaller doses of both. Half of your normal dose of each would be good.

I don't see anything wrong with this combo since they are both in the same class, but I could be wrong

Edited title of this thread so people would know this is about the combo.

I would suggest you start at less than half your dose of each, in case there is some interaction or synergy between the two.

k0k0 - MDMA and 2CT7 are in the same "class" of drugs and it is suspected that there is quite a bad interaction between the two. Just because two drugs are similar does not mean that they are both as safe as each other and certainly does not mean that they will play well together. Refer to literature on "what is a research chemical". Also, during human trials of any of his inventions, Shulgin made it a requirement that no other drugs had been ingested for three days prior to the trials of a new drugs. Food for thought.

kales002 - not trying to scare you, but I personally would be VERY cautious about the starting doses when trying this combination. I tried quite low doses of 2CB and 2CD together and got quite a lot more than I anticipated. Start low, and if all goes well, you can always up the dose later.

2C-T-2 and 2C-E

I've tried the above combo once (12mg 2C-T-2 and 10mg 2C-E) and they do have a slight synergistic effect; the above combo was extremely strong even though the 2C-E was taken 90 mins after the 2C-T-2 (to make sure I didn't do the big spit, which 2C-T-2 is infamous for).

Just proceed with caution

i once made a capsule of 25 mgs 2c-e and 15 mgs 2c-i. .for some reason i have a high tolerance for 2c-e (even from various sources), so maybe start of with a smaller dose.
i liked it, potent, definately more uppity, euphoric and amphetamine-like. i was a wee bit nauseous for about 15-20 minutes (~45 min after ingestion). went to a concert and felt very energetic and compelled to dance/socialize (whereas on 2c-e alone, iam usually couch-locked :) )
have fun, be safe please

by alll means.....yes

i have tried this combo...it is very very visual...i took 20 mg of the 2c-i and 20 mg of the 2c-e...it took about 1.5 hrs to kick in,but when it did...hoo boy!....i highly recommend this combo man,its the only psychedelic experience i have had that has even come close to rivaling my LSD experiences....the visuals are just out of this world,even stronger than a 40 mg oral dose of 2c-t-7,i recommend you dont take the 20/20 mgs tho,im very experienced with both chemicals and ive taken doses up to 50 mg 2c-i and 33 mg 2c-e and this combo was just WAY WAY more than i expected...very nice strong phenethylamine buzz,the buzz seemed to be 3-D in a way....its like the buzz was in different layers and i could feel it sliding around my whole body in the layers....my forehead felt like a fine silken mesh of pleasure was being drawn through it over and over....lol this is turning into a trip report...ill stop with this,i recommend this combo buddy,youll most likely enjoy yourself,i found the compounds to have a superior synergy

Liquid_Nebula- they really synergize that well together??? cause u say "superior". And how visual was it compared to the 2 chems alone?

they synergization is almost on the level of how mdma and lsd synergize to provide you with a candyflip....the visuals were hard to explain,its like the 2 chemicals had sex and theyre baby was this combo...the best thing i saw was i was looking at the grass in my buddies backyard and i saw the grass changing colors and weaving itself into a tapestry....for real i stared at that shit for like 20 minutes...it actually looked like straight up cloth...the tapestry was showing me the meaning of life in a visual representation....fuckin bad ass to say the least.....the ppl i know that have experienced this combo besides me nicknamed it "supercool"....cuz thats what it is man,its super fucking cool....

Thats fucking sweet! cause the only two 2C-chems I've ever tried were in fact 2C-I (on numerous occasions!) and 2C-E. Now the experience I had on 2C-E was excrutiating at first. I did it with my friend and the first half hour or so, we were sitting on the couch, holding our stomachs, and moaning in pain. Then as it subsided, it was really fuckin cool. Have you ever tried any other 2C-combinations to compare it to??

i've tried 2c-c with 2c-i gives you a more calm and more visual trip. i love the claming of 2c-c but the phen by it self has not much to offer. I still have to try 2c-e with 2c-i i think i'll go with 12g each the first time and then up it afterwards if i think it's good. 2c-i mixex nicely with 4-aco-det, but i suggest u go low if you mix those two. very strong body high. very nice feeling! i mixed 20mg 2c-i and 4 hours after ingestion 15mg 4-aco-det. Visually it was strong more than either chem. does by it self. Pictures were melting. But i did end up with a headache afterwards.. :) Anyone else who thinks that 2c-e needs a buddy like 2c-i to make it interesting, and wich one would u suggest.

I've done 20mg 2c-i and 18mg 2c-e once togther. I have this basic equation.

2c-e + 2c-i = 2c-nothing

Visuals all disappear... you feel normal, yet when put to the task you can't actualy do anything.. No confusion, No good psychodelic effects...

*shrugs*

What?!?!?! Thats not right. Maybe your just more tolerant to phens?? How are you on them seperately?? I dont understand why the combination would eliminate the effects. That doesnt seem to make any sense. Are you sure it was even real??

yup... I'd eaten atleast 5 of each 2c byitself from that same batch.. All to good effect.. I was shocked when the visuals were practicaly nothing...

Maybe i was a bit bold with that statement.. But, it was like all the effects where pushed into my subconcious and i was unable to be consumed... was at a meer + and thats about it. Visuals were very low on the activity department.. I'd say they were at about 20% of taking each chem by itself..

Maybe just a bad reaction, bad set and setting......

i dunno wut was up with your reaction badbiki....every headi gave the combo to said the visuals were much stronger thane the 2 compounds by themselves.....in response to ur ? chill mike420....the only other phen combo i have experimented with was a 2c-i,2ct-2 and MDA combo,and that was perty dope with sum nitrous,but the i and e combo was a lil bit more, i dunno,substantial in terms of workable headspace...with the i and t2 and mda combo it was mostly a HUGE buzz and not that much visuals...i cant remember the exact dosages but i know the 2ci was somewhere in the 15-20 mg range and the t2 was somewhere in the 10-13 mg range (very low dose for me,but it was all i had left...and the MDA was 1 1/2 sunflowers,the 1st batch....they were very very good...near the tail end of the trip the CEVs got very very sweet as in id look at my friends face,then close my eyes and it would still be there and slowly morph into crazy otherworldly creatures,fun to say the least....i say the 2ci and 2ce was the best combo by far tho...i was really diggin that 3 dimensional body buzz...and next on my list of experiments is the 2c-e and 2c-i along with LSD and MDA...planning that one for halloween night....interested to see the effects :) the 2ci and 2ce will be the same doses (20/20 mg) and the lsd will be 3 hits of fractal blotter(pretty strong from what ive tasted) and 2 of those sunflowers ive been saving for months...should be fuckin incredible :)

Hmm, interesting. I've read the doses used here, but anyone have any suggestions for doses of each? Like, would you prefer more 2c-i and less 2c-e (like 15mg 2c-i and 10-12mg 2c-e) or equal..or the other way around?

Also how is the come up? Is there a lot of jitters/stimulation? Now, I think the 2c-e body buzz is excellent, although I don't care for 2c-i's feeling. And is the combo usually taken at the same time/same capsule?

My usual 2c-e dose is usually 15-20mg, once about 25mg which was way more intense than 20mg. The PEA's never quite 'blow my mind' though compared to a tryptamine :)

Maybe someday i'll try either 10 or 12mg of each in the same capsule.

yea it was same time same capsule,i was feeling the 2ci a lil bit(like 5 minutes) before the 2ce,but when the 2ce kikd in it was a whole different ballgame

maybe thats the problem.. i took two full doses of both... maybe less is more in this case?

Actually badbiki, u had less 2C-E than Nebula did. That could've been it. 2C-E does get potent once you get past threshold. And, nebula, that combo ur doin for halloween sounds kickass! just a personal question for ya tho, do u prefer MDA over MDMA or something? Just curious why, if you do. But anyways, I definately, definately want to try this combo! I must try it for myself to see.