• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-E + Other 2C-X

2ce + 2ci + mdma

would take the 2c's at the same time and the molly after the peak, would it be fun for a rave?

I know of one extremely adverse reaction to a combination of 2c-e & 2c-i. It was at a relatively low dose as well. I was present for this unfortunate occurence, while on the 2 chemicals previously mentioned as well as DOI. The person experienced extreme tremors, a prolonged panic attack, then later complete dissociation i.e. talking to people who weren't there etc, then HPPD severly for about 3 weeks, then to a lesser extent since then. Anyone heard of anything similar with this combo? or any other thoughts?

the problem probably wasnt due to the combination of the 2c's but rather mixing them also with DOI. i cant see those 3 things even causeing a problem like that anyways, but i 've never tried that so i dunno. doi is some intense stuff on its own and could be difficult for anyone not experienced with it. did he know the dosage of the doi by chance? could it have somehow been alot more than he thought it was? lol

Has anyone tried 2C-I or 2C-E with 2CT7?

I've experienced low dose of all three mixed together. Maybe 1-3mg of each and it provided a great smooth mind boost. Not so much visual at all. I could think so precisely and felt GREAT. Talking was nice, I could articulate my ideas like never before. Very good introspective tools also.

I recently found 2c-i alone at maybe fractions of a 1mg to be really great.

I tried -E and -I together for the first time today. No adverse effects, strong +3 but the combination didn't seem enormously synergistic to me - simply taking more -E would have probably been similar. I'm not convinced the combo is preferable to simply taking more -E, but it works pretty well. Currently, my opinion is that it's the best use I have for 2C-I but in the future if I order more 2C*s, 2C-I is unlikely to make the cut. I'll post back if I remember when I have more experience with the combo as well as higher dose -E on its own.

2c-e & 2c-I with some weed and a little dmt.

Hey guys. Gave the 2c-ie combo a try. I think it should have that name as it was unique. Had the depth of 2c-e and somehow the 2c-e neutral emotional feeling was turned into tryptamine like emotional state. I was able to analyze situations and conflicts in my life and feel compassion to do the right thing, so compassionate were the feelings that I wept a couple times (the idea of how much people love me and how I need to show my love more because when they're gone I won't be able too anymore. Just an example.) visuals were quite appearent and music was good. Other than deep moments I found myself laughing at nothing a lot. Constantly smiling and very social. I did feel heavy, couldn't see dancing much... Maybe though. I sat the whole time. Weed effects the combo like it usually does with 2c's. I added a small amount of dmt smoked and that boosted visuals a bit as well as made the headspace a bit trippier.

dosage was 10mg 2c-I and 7mg 2c-e.

Yup, I can vouch that 2C-E goes great with 2C-C. Haven't tried combining it with anything else yet though.

How much of each are you (or anyone else who wants to weigh in here) taking? I was thinking 20mg 2C-C and 10mg 2C-E, maybe slightly more still in a 2:1 ratio, but I'm curious what levels people are working with. The only report listed on Erowid had 30mg -C and 20mg -E which seems like a bit much to me.

I've experienced low dose of all three mixed together. Maybe 1-3mg of each and it provided a great smooth mind boost. Not so much visual at all. I could think so precisely and felt GREAT. Talking was nice, I could articulate my ideas like never before. Very good introspective tools also.

I recently found 2c-i alone at maybe fractions of a 1mg to be really great.

less then a mg. I'm intrigued, I was actually just contemplating the decline in effectiveness after the 1st mg. I'd say i'll try it but I know I won't any time soon. I'll likely try the combination of e and I before I try an under 1mg dose. However because of the intense awareness that kicks in almost the instant of dosing I believe this could be interesting, Probably just a tease but interesting.

The only time I've ever combined 2C-E is when I took 10mg as a booster a few hours into an underwhelming 22mg 2C-I Trip. The addition nearly doubled the strength of the trip, and made it significantly more visual, deep, and mentally intense. And although the body load was initially somewhat uncomfortable, the sensation transitioned into a very pleasant body high as the 2C-E began to peak. This combination isn't really anything special IMO, but if one is looking for a compromise between the entertaining but shallow feeling of 2C-I, and 2C-E's deeper, more intense nature, than this might fit the bill. Just remember to dose appropriately.

25-30mg 2C-C rectal + 5mg 2C-E insufflated(on the end of the peak) was not a good idea. 2c-e took over the visuals and my mind became much more cold and analytical.

So seems that most people are agreeing that 2C-E seems to dominate the mental aspects of the combo trip, even when it is used in lower dosages, and I have to concur with this based on my experience with the combo.

How much of each are you (or anyone else who wants to weigh in here) taking? I was thinking 20mg 2C-C and 10mg 2C-E, maybe slightly more still in a 2:1 ratio, but I'm curious what levels people are working with. The only report listed on Erowid had 30mg -C and 20mg -E which seems like a bit much to me.

30mg 2C-C + 20mg 2C-E does sound like a heavy combination. That being said, I would think that someone who is familliar with 2C's would probably have lots of fun at dosages a little lower than that (perhaps as high as 25mg 2C-C + 15mg 2C-E) as long as the set and setting are right and the body load is tolerable.

Note that sensitivity to phenethylamines does vary a lot among individuals, so know your own limits before you dose a combo like this.

^ Many people have reported 2C-x and LSD combinations. Check the mega Psychedelic combos thread.

i'm very interested in 2ce + LSD. i checked the thread and only saw it mentioned once - and it was just the dosage. 20 mg and 2 hits.

if anyone has any extended info on it, could you point me in the right direction or PM me?

ON TOPIC: anyone know about 2ce + 2cp? i have experience with 2ce several times. i only have 25 mg 2cp, and i was thinking of dosing, 8 mg, then maybe 11 mg, leaving me with only 5 or 6 left. thinking of combing that with a lower dose of 2ce.

^I enjoyed it. It really exaggerated each others already present properties.

My bad that was directed at the 2c-e and 2-c-t-2 post. I have however used LSD+2c-e together many times at many different doses. 2c-e and LSD go so well together its insane IMO. Depending on how you like to trip you should start low because it'll be an intense ride. Try 15ish mg and 2 hits and I like to take the 2c-e about an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes before the LSD. I will also probably get around to trying 2c-e+p someday just not anytime soon.

2C-I & 2C-E Combo

Dose: 10mg 2C-I, 15mg 2C-E
Last weekend my friend and I had the most amazing trip ever. After a long night of mushroom tea after the bar, followed by a couple tabs of some of the best ecstasy ever, we were up from Friday night until Saturday afternoon. At this point my friend and I dropped a cap of 2CI. It was pretty crazy to see the colors form, but after a couple hours we decided to drop the two hits of 2CE that we had as well.

After only about 30 minutes, the brightest most amazing open eyed visuals I could ever imagine were filling my entire field of vision. I saw vivid colors blended into the room and every thing was shimmering beautifully like diamonds. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I asked my friend what he saw and he described the same thing! As the drug started peaking I saw glowing fractal patterns overlayed on top of everything in the room. When I closed my eyes, I still saw faint colors on my eye lids and the shimmering light reflecting through. The best part about this trip however was that you maintain most of your consciousness throughout the whole thing. I was free to walk around the house and around the backyard and look at different things to see the sea of colors and fractals and diamond like reflections. The coolest thing I remember from the trip, was looking at a burning cigarette in my hands. It looked like it was literally exploding as it was burning. I could see tiny explosions and particles shooting out from it and bright lights surrounding it. It was truly amazing, I feel like I can't even come close to describing it.

The scariest part about this all was that these were research chemicals, both of which I had never tried before and neither of us had tried the 2ce before and that we were mixing them. This thought totally worried me as the trip was going as strong at 6 hours in as it was at 2 hours in. The whole thing lasted a good 10 hours, or about 18 hours if you count the mushroom trip and e before.

The whole trip as I remember went through a couple phases. The first was intense visuals and a clear mind. I felt very lucid as I saw the amazing open eye visuals unfold in front of me. This lasted quite a while, but then as the trip progressed it turned into more of a mindfuck trip. I had a few difficulties with it, but I managed to convince myself that I had not fucked up and I would not be like this forever.

The comedown was literally painful. Now I am sure it was amplified by the previous 24 hours of drinking, mushrooms, coke, mdma, and e, but I have champed that out a couple times before and I have never felt a body load like this. It literally felt like concrete was pumping through my veins. Every muscle was stiff and I was rolling around on the bed because moving made it feel better. I continued to pound glass after glass of water and eventually it went away.

Anyways, in short I would only recommend this combination to experienced trippers only. It is VERY intense with visuals and playing with your mind, and the length of the trip may scare some people and make them think they're going mad (seriously, after 8 hours of this it takes a strong mind to not start thinking that). Other than the body load on the comedown I haven't experienced any bad side effects.

Sorry for the rambled off trip report but there was so much that I saw that I cannot put into words. It was way more vivid and intense than any acid or mushrooms I have ever done. These are extremely powerful chemicals, trip sitter for this combo is a must.

Last edited:
Hey, we have a Trip Report forum for posts like this. Is there something specific you wanted to ask or discuss?

No, I just want to hear other people's experiences with this combo.

Good combo done it a few times before. This should probably be moved over to trip reports though because theres multiple threads this could be discussed in.