• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-B & MDMA

2C-B/MDMA was a sensuous delight, but largely pointless compared to LSD/MDMA. Perhaps pointless is the wrong word, the combo was a sensory and physical delight, but it lacks the extreme depth and insight of LSD/MDMA. I'd say keep the 2C-B low (10-15mg, or 15-20mg) and take it with the usual amount of MDMA (100mg-120mg) for best results. Another school says take the 2C-B after the MDMA, but I always liked things to peak together.

I'd say keep the 2C-B low (10-15mg, or 15-20mg) and take it with the usual amount of MDMA (100mg-120mg) for best results.

Totally. I've done this combo a few times and I find if the 2C-B dose is too high it can make it less enjoyable. My most recent experience with it was with a trip worthy dose of 2C-B (I'm sensitive; ~18mg), I found the come-up body load to really interfere with the MDMA euphoria/trip. Previous experiences where the 2C-B dose was 15mg or less were wonderful; it makes the MDMA dominate the experience but the 2C-B takes the sensual euphoria to a whole new level.

I kinda like a bit higher MDMA dose though; 140mg is my usual once a year thing. It makes sure it goes all the way.

I always liked things to peak together.

Ditto. :) Synchronize the peaks. These are two drugs that hit at different times. Dose timing is key and when you figure it out and get it right, so both come up and peak at the same time; just wow :) <3

LSD/MDMA is obviously superior but it's more in depth and not so good for social occasions or for people with very little psychedelic experience/willingness to go way out there. Solo LSD/MDMA experiences are some of my best psychedelic experiences.

Hey everyone. I know I won't get the exact answer I'm looking for (as many normally don't with questions like this) but I need a small bit of advice. I have been lurking the hell out of these forums the past couple of days and I just can't seem to come down to a conclusion.

I am going to be going to a rave here soon and I am planning on taking some rolls as well as a capsule said to have 25mg of 2C-B in it. (HCL) ...

I've read this entire thread as well as some others and the general consensus seems to be ---MDMA first then 2C-B toward the comedown... Now the pills I will have are said to be very clean... I don't know exact dosage on the pills but 1.5 pills had me FUCKED UP and were taken in HALVES throughout a couple of hours. Felt extremely clean little to no jaw clenching and I slept afterwards. So I'm thinking 1 to 1.5 at once at first.

Basically, what I'm getting at here is, does this sound like too much? Will I freak out? I have a pretty good feeling that the MDMA will make freaking out kind of hard since I'll just feel so good :) I am also looking to have a hopefully very visual experience (which I'm hoping the MDMA will help potentiate that aspect of the trip) so will the 2C-B at the end be less visual? Should I maybe take them together? I'm obviously trying to make the best of my overall experience (the concert AND the trip)

Oh and it will be outdoor in a park with plenty of grass to lay in and lots of people!

I've only had one other experience with 2C-B and it was around 18mg. It seemed pretty mild, although I did feel great. I had nice euphoria similar to how I feel on MDMA and I actually was dancing around the house for a bit, giddy like a school girl. But whenl I smoked maybe 2 good bong rips of some high grade buds, it made me have some intense visuals and I started to panic a little, which diminished the trip. I won't be smoking weed this time but, if I do, it'll be late after the concert has ended.

Last edited:
I'm curious if anyone's taken MDAI followed by 2C-B (or any other 2C-xs). Definitely wouldn't expect it to be as strong as MDMA + 2C-B, but wonder if there are any reasons to avoid combining them. Any input is much appreciated.

Advice for doing 2cb after MDMA.....

Ok so im a very experienced mdma user.

Recently I found a drug that I love more than mdma which is 2cb (ate 25mg at home).

I loved 2cb because it did not give me all the horrible side effects E gives me (teeth clench, over heating, horrible comedown). I actually get more paranoid on 150mg MDMA than 25mg 2cb.

Anyways in a few months I wanna plan to drop around 120mg mdma then once it wears off drop the 25mg 2cb.

I wanna do this because I read about this being the best way. BUT once mdma wears off, i have very horrible paranoid come downs and a weak feeling of not being able to eat. I NEED XANAX after mdma or its freak out time.

So this is why im worried that if I take 2cb comming down from E..... wont the psychedelic nature intensify my mdma come down or will it bring me back up?

i would suggest finding better quality mdma. so long as your not abusing mdma and it is good quality there should be an easy come down with positive afterglow. ime there is no way in hell you should need xanax coming off decent mdma, meth yeh sure but not mdma.

it is never a good idea to dose psychs if you are feeling apprehensive unless very experienced.

good luck hope it works out for you.

no the mdma is actually of very very good quality ( gotta thank the dutch ;) ). Also no one is the same. I suffer sleep/anxiety problems with no drugs so imagine throwing mdma in there.

I use to get the easy come down and positive afterglow(for up to a week afterwards) when I first started rolling. but my comedown gets worse every time I roll. (i do abuse and have binged on it and eating near to a half gram in a night)

Ive had meth + mdma pills and now that is a comedown from hell. I took 2 white pumas from so cal and did not sleep for 2 days and had no xanax.

However I find 2cb to make me kinda forget about my body (where I read most people focus MORE on their body but im opposite) which I think will maybe can help on the mdma comedown.

2cb for some reason helps me with my paranoia as I can mentally send it away and truly relax (unlike lsd or shrooms which I stay very far away from, as they tend to dig into the bad areas but I feel 2cb has a similar push to positive like mdma, however I never really tried LSD , I ate a weak tab and had horrible paranoia and minor hallucinations, i actually ended up taking mdma to push me into a positive mind set, which it did!!! )

Last edited:
do you smoke herb? it might be a better alternative than alprazolam?
2cb for some reason helps me with my paranoia as I can mentally send it away and truly relax (unlike lsd or shrooms which I stay very far away from, as they tend to dig into the bad areas but I feel 2cb has a similar push to positive like mdma
yeh for me bee is great for visuals but doesnt give me any deep or truly psychedelic thoughts. perfect trip kicking party drug. wish i had some more!
lsd is magic in the right set and setting imo, absolute magic, godly.

Yes I will definitely give LSD another try.

and yes I smoke herb.

herb increases or decreases my anxiety. Its like a 50/50 chance when I smoke herb.

For me I find alprazolam the only drug in the world that gets rid of my anxiety completely.

Mix alprazolam and weed =)

Weed is a big "No No" for me on the comedown as it will intensify the anxiety. However I can smoke a blunt while peaking on mdma and really really enjoy it.

My comedowns from E got progressively worse the more I rolled too, but since I've stopped taking tabs (pressed pills) and switched to "molly", I haven't had a comedown that even comes close to resembling my comedowns from tabs. I know powder/crystal can be cut with stuff that's just as bad, but that's just been my experience. I don't like weed, but I use it when I'm coming down from a roll or during the afterglow of a trip. I also take lots and lots of benzos after I roll. I've only done 2CB once, and it was very recently. Loved it, but I have no idea how it would affect you personally with a comedown. You can do some research and get an idea of how it might be, but because it varies by person, you'll only know til you try. Worst case scenario, if the 2CB amplifies the symptoms of your comedown, couldn't you just use a benzo to mellow out, since that's what you would use anyway?

For me I find alprazolam the only drug in the world that gets rid of my anxiety completely.
yeh its fucking good at that haha. iv been through my xanax period, abused the shit out of it for a good 6-9months while i was a tweak freak. herb is just a hellova lot more benign on ones mental health than alpraz ime. though as you say every one is different.
My comedowns from E got progressively worse the more I rolled too, but since I've stopped taking tabs (pressed pills) and switched to "molly", I haven't had a comedown that even comes close to resembling my comedowns from tabs. I know powder/crystal can be cut with stuff that's just as bad, but that's just been my experience
if you keep abusing pure mdma the comedowns will eventually catch up. play safe. once i found pure i never fucked with pills again.
My only experience with MDMA in combination with psychs has been with mushrooms, but in my experience you should never take psychedelics on a comedown and even try to ensure that you won't still be tripping when you come down if taken together.
this is good advice imo. amp comedown minimal psychosis does not mix well with psychs, unless experienced.
Why take it on the comedown? Much better to combine
didnt shulgin recommend it on the comedown? could be way off on that though.

i was close. what would shulgin know anyway.

hi broseppi, welcome to bluelight! :)

yea that's the reason I wanted to try this was because I heard shulgin recommended it. I'm prob gonna end up doing it anyways and ill tell you guys how it goes =)

and if shit hits the fan .... ill just eat alprazolam =)

You guys shouldn't hate on pills just because the USA has horrible pills. I find that pure mdma and pure mdma pills give me the same effect and same comedown. I'm scared to use the word molly here in the USA as it usually means methylone, meph, "insert random drug here".

I actually noticed a huge amount of people consume molly for years thinking its MDMA and I tell them they are not eating mdma. Then they say like "no way man its pure mdma, I trust the dude very much who sells my gear" then I whip out my reagent kit and their supposed molly turns yellow.

however methylone is not all that bad of a roll. I just find it lacks duration and is disappointing because I got introduced to the EDM scene on pure mdma and its just not the same lovey dovey feelings. Its unfortunate that methylone is so damn cheap which is why I believe why the mdma market is shot down here.

I know im getting off topic but I cant sleep so whatever....

welcome aboard! broseppi!

also "the final baseline recovery" how can i judge that? like take it when im near the end of my peak on mdma?

Lotta experience here, I recommend taking the 2CB right as you get that first "ohhh. . ." moment that signifies the comedown. Still far from down, but not peaking. Just past the peak. Taking it at baseline was very surreal, as post MDMA leaves me, taking them simultaneously is a bizarre delirium inducing state, very different than either drug alone, and taking the bes before leaves you doubly worn out, but can also have some cool benefits. 3 hours post drop worked best for me, great experiences that way.

I've had success taking the 2C-B anywhere past the peak at the point some users would want to drop a second bomb of MDMA. Just 5mg or so to add some intensity and visual effects.

Not the biggest fan of 2c-b, unfortunately its the only psychedelic I can reliably get that isn't a legal RC. I personally haven't combined the two but keep hearing 2c-bs best taken after the peak or as your peaking and it feels like you peak for the entireity of the 2c-b. I don't know whether that's true or not because I haven't had much desire for trying to combine them seeing as 2c-b makes me very nauseous and gives me an uncomfortable body load. I can imagine that with mandy thrown into the mix it would just intensify those aspects without adding too much to visuals.

What would happen if you took mdma after 2c-b though? Often at raves if i take 2c-b I get far too tired and have considered taking mdma just to keep me perked up. Would they mix nicely if you took some mdma at about 3 hours? Transform, you mention taking 5mg 2c-b does that mean its better to do a normal dose of md with a little 2c-b rather than a standard dose of 2c-b (approximately 18mg for me) with a small dose of md like 80mg?

You guys shouldn't hate on pills just because the USA has horrible pills. I find that pure mdma and pure mdma pills give me the same effect and same comedown
mdma is mdma i dont really care how it comes so long as it is what it is.
I've had success taking the 2C-B anywhere past the peak at the point some users would want to drop a second bomb of MDMA. Just 5mg or so to add some intensity and visual effects.
good advice imo. though i would probably get greedy and do more bee than that. if your gonna do it do it big yee

That's the thing, there's no problem with being greedy because it's not toxic like MDMA. It will kick your ass if you don't respect it and then you won't make the same mistake ever again.

shulgin writes, blah blah blah.

i've done the 2cb on an mdma comedown. it went ok but i would never advocate a monoamine releaser/re-uptake inhibitor while on a trip as i came down off coke on acid and it was pretty brutal. also coming down off mdma while tripping=generally shit if you take a lot of mdma. shulgin is all about tiny doses built up over time