• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-B & MDMA

I would say keep off any drugs for a good while.

Sounds like you need a break, they ain't doing you any favors. Maybe the two substances you avoid are the ones that could really help you, if you be brave and have a good setting, nothing can hurt you. Mescaline and DMT are also two very healing substances.

Meditation, I seriously recommend you give it a try, it will change your entire outlook on things, if you go through with it and with time it will become easier. Breathing practices and Yoga are also very useful.

But yea, if you have mental problems, taking any drug is a bad idea usually.

I would say keep off any drugs for a good while.

Sounds like you need a break, they ain't doing you any favors. Maybe the two substances you avoid are the ones that could really help you, if you be brave and have a good setting, nothing can hurt you. Mescaline and DMT are also two very healing substances.

Meditation, I seriously recommend you give it a try, it will change your entire outlook on things, if you go through with it and with time it will become easier. Breathing practices and Yoga are also very useful.

But yea, if you have mental problems, taking any drug is a bad idea usually.

^ Very wise advice. :)

In my experience often the most healing substances for psychological problems are the ones that can be scary on the surface if you have anxiety, paranoia, etc.. while those that seem easy to handle and provide temporary relief tend to add to the problem in the long run.

Overall, as mentioned, it's better to keep a reasonable distance from most/all drugs if you have these sorts of problems and to deal with the problems first. I'd particularly steer away from hedonistic use and if you decide to keep using drugs it might be more rewarding to cut out things like MDMA etc for the time being and have for example one trip on a deep psychedelic and spend the trip evaluating the triggers for your problems, and how to solve them - then spend the next few months putting that into action, while remaining sober (or as sober as possible).

Meditation and Yoga will definitely help as they're a very good way of reaching a fresher mental clarity in which you can evaluate your problems from a distance (Psychedelics work similarly, but might not always be the best idea as they can also bring up unpleasant stuff to the surface if you're not careful with them), find relevant solutions, and put them into practice to change your life for the better. :)

I'd like a relatively mild experience for going to a concert. I also don't want to take a high dose of MDMA due to neurotoxicity concerns (I know 1.5 months isn't that bad between, but still...). How does an experience directed towards lining up the peaks with 15mg of 2c-b and 75mg of mdma sound?

Sounds pretty ideal to me. I'd almost be tempted to drop one of those down, since both are over half a normal dose and they both potentiate each other.

The mdma is relatively weak (150mg was not as strong as 135 of the stuff I had before that), but I might be convinced to drop the 2C-B down a little. If 25mg of the 2C-B was very lucid mentally, and decently strong visually, what could I expect with 15mg in combination?

Personally (just my opinion and nothing else!) I think the dosage sounds fine, especially as you describe your experience with 2c-b. It's a pretty gentle combo for me and while there is pretty decent potentiation, it's always been the positive aspects for me. But, it never hurts to err on the side of caution.

If I were to align the peaks, would I be able to drop another 15 mg 2c-b at the end to extend the "roll"?

This combo is AMAZING. I want to try vaporizing some 2C-B while rolling next time

I've done 2cb 3 times in the past, twice dosages ranging 33-40mg Hbr salt. 2 days ago i used 20mg HCl salt orally and it was more intense than my previous..anyway, i get an annoying bodyload from 2cb, really. and i am thinking using it at the 2hr mark of 160mg mdma crystals. that meaning 20mg orally 2hr mark. has anyone who experience the body load to be annoying on 2cb done this? ive heard mdma takes away the bodyload.. usualy i enjoy 2cb, esp after comeup the visuals are really great in me.

So I heard some disheartening news the other day. Apparently, substituted phenethylamines act on your heart in a way that is slightly different than amphetamines(and most other stims) and while their effects on the heart when taken seperately aren't anything to worry about, when both are acting upon your heart at the same time they're kind of doing contradictory things so it makes it a lot more dangerous.

I heard this from a guy who did 2cb and coke a lot and went to his doctor and his doctor told him that's why he had a bad heart, combining 2c-x with harder stimulants and things that are also bad for your heart.

So I heard some disheartening news the other day. Apparently, substituted phenethylamines act on your heart in a way that is slightly different than amphetamines(and most other stims) and while their effects on the heart when taken seperately aren't anything to worry about, when both are acting upon your heart at the same time they're kind of doing contradictory things so it makes it a lot more dangerous.

I heard this from a guy who did 2cb and coke a lot and went to his doctor and his doctor told him that's why he had a bad heart, combining 2c-x with harder stimulants and things that are also bad for your heart.

Has he ever checked his heart prior to this? Because cocaine can screw with your heart aswell, and it's really genetic how much dump the heart can take some hearts just aint strong enough to take the pressure 2cb+coke do together, or coke alone..to much...

I'm going to do this combo soon, in 1½month. my ideal think is takin 20mg 2cb at T+2. Ill report back when its done

Oh my word I fully experienced this on Friday evening. Was one of the best highs of my life. Dosed ~120mg MDMA then about 15mg 2C-B after 3 hours. The 2C-B synergized tremendously with the MDMA, I was intoxicated! (Also drank a couple of beers and smoked weed). At the 2C-B peak I felt absolutely heavenly! I was drifting off into a universe of pure comfiness.

Hey guys, just after a bit of advice. Planning a fairly messy one next weekend as has been a fair while and have a couple chupa chup beans from the Netherlands that are coming in at around 130/140mg each and some 2cb for afters. Planning on having both the chupas in the club and then around a 20mg bomb of 2cb as we're leaving to head back to flat. Is the consensus, this'll be a sound combo, its not too much md and comparatively too litte 2cb is it? Will be with 10/11 buddies who'll all be doing the same, although with varying pills/crystal and different doses, all same bee though. Cheers in advance for any heads up, regards.

Hi, I would cut the second pill in half if I were you (with no tolerelance to MDMA). 70mg is a good top-up, will give you another hour with the same intensity. You could drop the bees on your mdma comedown and expect a good 3-4 hours of strong euphoria, light psychedelia and dance from 20mg if you still have remaining energy by then. :)

Hey mate, speaking from the same country!
I'd say 20 mg is a good dose for a lot of fun after that amount of MDMA.
I myself got a few experiences with MDMA & 2CB together, and it's crazy mate

I got to try nexus flipping last night and it was an amazing combo. I took 23mg 2C-B then 100~mg MDMA about 2 hours into the 2C-B trip. I wasn't planning on flipping but I felt that the 2C-B was too mild and I wanted to kick it up a notch with MDMA. It's an intense combo but it's very controllable compared to candyfliping. The energy in this combo is incredible and I would say that it's definitely a rave combo. I did it at a friend's house and had way more energy then I could deal with. Overall it's a great combo and I would definitely recommend trying it.

Nexus flipping? I thought it was a honey flip?

either way its amazing lol doesnt matter all that much

Blurb, here's what I was looking for. :)

But a quick skim doesn't seem to reveal any talk about extending or bringing out the magic of mdma? Magic =/= roll imo and ime. I can't be the only one who lost it...

I will report back here once I try it some time next month. I have a feeling this might work though. The glowing posts here speaks volumes about this flip.

2C-B barely feels psychedelic IME.

it's more euphoric and spacey like MDMA IME.

i just took 25mg on thursday.

<20mg for me has always been subtle for me. can easily function and be social.

over 20mg is definitely more to consider in terms of antisocial but even at that dose i realized i was very socially coherent and articulate. i did feel more manic and probably appeared so but there was no problem with speech. if anything it was enhanced.

5-7mg just sounds like a very low dose. when i hear of this combo, users usually take the mdma first and then the 2C-B on the comedown