• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Combining psychedelics with 5-MAPB

I had a friend develop permanent HPPD from a single comination of 5-MeO-DiPT with MDMA.
So he dont need any psychedelics anymore to see visuals? Lucky bustard. I mixed 5-Meo-Dipt many times with mdma+lucy (candy flip) at the end, it somehow prolongs mdma magick for me and 2 times with mushrooms. One time 5MeoDipt with 4homet and LSD - this was one of the magickal trip I had.

Feel good now, maybe some flashbacks only.

WILL actually combo with 5 mapb with great results?.

Hey dude,

What about combing 5mapb with mdma? Should I try it in this NY eve? :)

What you can say about building tolerance to 5mapb is it faster than from mdma and stronger? As with NBOMe in comparison,it developes very fast with them. Is it actual for any benzofuran rings, include 5mapb or not?

I don't know of any contraindications of 2C-E with any empathogen, 2C-E unlike 2C-T-X is just considered a 5HT2A agonist (maybe some 1A and 2C on the side) - so a 'plain' psychedelic.

Combinations of psychedelics with empathogens / euphoric stimulants are often great but heavy on the body and mind, plus there is often potentiation involved making it more important to keep an eye on the doses - choose lower doses than you normally would, of both of them... If you have never combined the compounds before you should be extra careful with that: obviously it is harder to predict what the right dose will be for you.

Also, be experienced with the separate compounds so that you know the ins and outs, that is precaution both for knowing if you are sensitive to certain effects, and being prepared for the side-effects which may be amplified.

gl, safe journeys

Dig through this to prepare:
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_2CE_Combinations.shtml

And it would be wise to find out what went wrong here, with trip reports tagged as 'health problems', specifically the MDMA and AMT ones:
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_2CE_Health_Problems.shtml

>> I actually think they are just overdoses, let those be a warning tho..
2C-E can be very unforgiving I believe if the trip is potentiated and too strong. I have only had a ++ trip with it.

I was reading from top to bottom and so I was going to answer maddee, but nm! Solipsis thoroughly pounded this one home.

Nice. :)