• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

COLD WATER EXTRACTION made simple(r)

this method is all fine and well but im really into snorting oxycodone.im trying to get the oxy out of some percocet.is it possible to dry it to be able to snort or does it fuck it all up?

^If you don't use much water you may be able to blowdry away the excess water and be left with crystals, but I'd be careful about just boiling the water directly since it could destroy the oxy in there.

^That's the best way. Oxy is slightly better absorbed orally than nasally, and if you're dealing with an extraction, the water will help increase the absorption rate somewhat.

Ok kind of bizarre question, but has anyone tried plugging the codeine?

I enjoy the relaxed feeling, but it makes me really nauseous and for some reason my throat gets really sore on it, so I was thinking plugging might solve both of these problems.

Does it work? And how much would I want to adjust my dose, if at all, when doing it? I've tried drinking it a few times, usually extracting 200 - 300mg, found somewhere in the middle of that is the sweet spot for me.

^^^Just Do You're Regular CWE And Draw Up The Water With a Platic Tipped Syringe and Plug!Just be sure not to use a shitload of water.Last Time I Plugged I did About 400 mg's of CWE'd codeine with 6mg's of Hydromorphone mixed in for good measure(Had No Pins/Late At night/was Dopesick)...Saved my life!Also To the YingKing,You Can Dry off The Water And Have Powder left over..There Will be a little Acetaminophen in it..not nearly as much as it originally did but it should be snortable....especially if you filter it 3-4 times...but I find drying out to a powder is a waste,seems like you lose more then you would to just drink it......

I don't think we have any plastic syringes lying around, I've put together a device consisting of a funnel and an empty plastic tube from a pen. Will see how it works I guess :/ First time for everything haha!

as far as i know plugging codeine is a waste as this particular substance needs to be ingested and metabolized by enzymes in your digestive system to work properly. Hydrocodeine works plugged though.

Oh true? Yeah that's a good point, I forgot about that part.

maybe just drink it then. The whole process is so much effort anyway, just for getting high.

I'm Pretty Sure It's Still Get Metabolized When Plugged...Someone Plz Correct me if I'm wrong....Seemed To work For Me for sure,but I Really Don't Think it could have been just from the 6 mg's of hydromorphone with Un-metabolized Codeine.I have A massive Tolerance and I dont Think The BA for Rectal Hydromorph is that high...also you might not want to cut corners and use a Home made Rectal administation device...Do Buy A Plastic Tip Syringe From You're Nearest Pharmacy...If You Can Afford To own a Computer and pay you're internet bill to post on BL you can afford the Oral Syringe for a Dollar or Two...3 At the most!It'll Help alot...I used a 10 ml myself!
*Edit*I Dont Think Un-metabolized is even a word but you know what i mean

Last edited:
New way?

Hi, love everyone's ideas, tips, and help on this topic. I have thought of a different approach though that seemed to worked great with me, and wanted to run it by everyone.

Basically all steps remain the same expect: When going to place ground up/whole pills in to the water to dissolve; Place them in to the coffee filter, and then submerge in to the water (Making sure it goes all the way down without it collapsing and compromising the water). As the pills dissolve in to the water, it spreads outside the filter while in the cooling process. When the time comes to pull out of freezer/fridge, just continue normal steps in filtering (your just ahead of the game and can use the same cup!!).

When I thought of this way, I figured, hey, this just saves so much time in filtering the mix at the end! ;)

Just wanted to know if anyone else has tried this and had good results as well.

mrcoffee, that sounds like it would work fine.

what about the guy that said he just rolled the pills up in a coffee filter, sealed the filter, then put it in his water bottle? surely youd still get some apap wouldnt you? but i really like that idea, lol.

Re:

what about the guy that said he just rolled the pills up in a coffee filter, sealed the filter, then put it in his water bottle? surely youd still get some apap wouldnt you? but i really like that idea, lol.

Wow, that is a good idea, lol. I like it better then my way. I shall have to try it out tomorrow and let y'all know.

I had a question about the pill to water ratio... I use 20-30 Vicodin ES (7.5/750) pills when I do a CWE. I first started using, and still do use, 2 cups of water when doing a CWE. I have come across in my research about roughly how much mg of hydro goes to a ml of water is I just kinda ignored... But Also from my research I found many reports stating that taking X amount of filtered hydrocodone is far more euphoric then taking the same amount with APAP in it. Well the trouble is, I am not feeling anything more... In fact, I am feeling less!

Does anyone know how much water I should be using for that amount? Bottles? lol... Or doesn't really matter?

Thanks in Advance!
-My Coffee-

Anyone have any advice for dealing with nausea? It's completely killing this drug for me, the 2 hours after I drink it my stomach churns horribly, I feel on the verge of throwing up, and my throat feels tight and sore like after you've thrown up. Is this something others have experienced?

Anyone have any advice for dealing with nausea? It's completely killing this drug for me, the 2 hours after I drink it my stomach churns horribly, I feel on the verge of throwing up, and my throat feels tight and sore like after you've thrown up. Is this something others have experienced?

Dealing with years of Vicodin... I have tried every possible relief for nausea which include prescriptions and otc... Honestly, out of all things, it turned out for me anyways, that peptobismal was my cure! Only taken, of course, long after my dose. I do find it brings the fun down a few notches, but it is much better then barfing every 5 minutes for an hour or so...

Obviously what works for me, won't work for all. Everyones body is different. From the begining of my addiction, for example, it took more then 50mg of hydrocodone to get me buzzed. Same can be said for other meds for other people. I did find online that Dramamine (Meclizine HCI) is suppose to add more pleasure for codone users. It is a motion sickness OTC med that I did find stops me from puking... However, for me, it is an INSTANT buzz kill, and the fun stops... So I stay away from it. Just start trying different motion sickness meds and try to find your right med.

As with all drug mixing.. I would strongly advised to ensure the meds you would/are mixing do not make things worse of have bad reactions, but I know that goes without saying... lol

Anywhoo.. That is Just what I think.. I know how much it sucks to puke and try and enjoy your buzz... I had a huge problem with PPT at first but got used to it... Good luck, and fly safe.

what about the guy that said he just rolled the pills up in a coffee filter, sealed the filter, then put it in his water bottle? surely youd still get some apap wouldn't you? but i really like that idea, lol.

I gave the water bottle thing a try... I put my whole bottle worth in a sealed coffee filter.. then realized it didn't fit in the bottle.. lol, im an idiot. Anywhoo, I then just used a bunch of small ones, like a bunch of tea bags, and but them in a large 1.5L bottle of very warm water. I let it sit for a bit, and did the 'taste test'... Mmm... Liquefied Vicodin... lol... Needless to say, I felt very comfy after I couple large swigs of it.

What I did then was emptied just the water out of the bottle in to a new one. Finally managed to get the filter baggies out as well... then squezed all the goodness I could in to my bottle. Then I had some slightly murky water. Throw some sugar and kool-aid in if you want to take it to-go! lol... But I rather drink it straight then add anything. I have gotten use to the taste, and sickly enough enjoy it... Probably cause I know the worse it is, the better I will feel... lmao

As far as APAP excretion, I have done a lot of pretty crappy CWE's in my days and can taste APAP fairly well and tell the difference/potency of it mixed with hydrocodone... and I must say I was impressed by the lack of APAP. I would not call it Excellent... but I would feel confident saying it is well within 'safe' limits (as well as tolerable for taste).

Thanks!

wtf? where's the expertise of Rolls and Mr Blonde eh boys? What a load of drivel eh? Having fun? No wonder we only pop in every second day, if that, yawn.

You pal Philip Crowley

This sounds pretty basic, but I'm still unclear of how much water is needed. For instance, how much would be needed for 15 percocets (7.5/500)?