• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

COLD WATER EXTRACTION made simple(r)

WTF???

i've done many many CWEs in the past.... so when i got ahold of a shitlot of 10mg Codeine/500mg APAP and knew what to do.

i started smaller (used 12 pills/~120mg Codeine) cuz i've never actually extracted codeine before.

i thought i did everything right. shit i even filtered twice! i ended up with about 50 ml of liquid, and it was still cloudy as hell.

i downed it with some ginger ale and the first thing i taste is FUCKIN APAP!!!!

anyone else experience this? i know i got most of the codeine out, and i took it about 30 min ago so i'm feelin alright....
just want to know why it was so goddamn cloudy!!!

thanks in advance guys!

Last edited:
Are you sure you actually did a CWE? It won't be cloudy if you really do do it agent orange, ha, ha.

Your pal Philip Crowley

Bump. I've read loads on this subject, but am getting mixed signals. Is the OP correct about not needing a fridge?

I think I must be doing something wrong. I extracted 36 n+ tablets last night and didn't feel much at all.

i don't use the fridge/freezer method. just crush my pills with a mortar & pestle, add ice-cold water, stir occasionally for as i wait like 10 min for everything to separate. then i got my tall glass/jar with a cold and damp piece of dress-shirt as my filter.

after a fluke first trial, this works well for the 120 mg codeine i'm aiming to get out of the 12 10mg Codeine/500mg Paracetamol.