• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coke in europe

What has that got to do with anything? Europe is a continent. The EU is a political union. We are talking about the continent of Europe.

Not sure of the relevance of a load of videos about the Balkans conflict posted by matey afterwards. Times change, everything you are talking about and have referenced is from 25 years ago.

Trying to be nice here but you guys are pretty testing and not very capable of having an intelligent debate.
EU got other border control what u talkin about.u ain:t very "nice" at all

Last edited:
It has everything to do what had lead to Albanians having all this equipment and logistic today. Albanians get secret service data from Croatian and Serbian agents. They are the front same way the Biden is front figure but is not really running the show. Like City is one of the most corrupted places of the world surounded by London. Albanians are City and ex YU , especially Croatia and Serbia are London. Or to put it this way - Mexico/Columbia/Peru/Afghanistan/Belgium/Netherlands is Albania, and is "surounded" by Washington/London/Berlin/Paris/Peking which would in this case be Croatia and Serbia. But maybe I am not intelligent and capable to have a discussion on yor level. It vould be that to. In that case sorry that I wasted your time. With that said I will stop. Cause obviously I am not understood (English is not my mother tongue obviously) or just plain dumb compared to you. Either way this is becoming non fruitful discussion and I will excuse myself out. In the end it doesn't really matter to me who controls what. I am interested in resolving the root cause aka legalisation. But people at the top of ours systems hierarchy are not interested in that cause "The wor on drugs" brings them such an arsenal of weapons to stay at the top of the hill that they are willing to die on that hill rather then ending this show that they are caring dor people and are fighting organised crime. But again I went on the tangent and as we concluded that I am inferior to you it is not productive for me to stay in this thread. Carry on if you like I am going to see can I mod a different segment of corruption - Sports. Tske care people.
Ur a real gentleman👍🍺.Dobar si bate👍

EU got other border control what u talkin about.u ain:t very "nice" at all

It may well do, but we are not talking about the EU we are talking about Europe.

You are the only person talking specific to EU, not sure why you are confused about this.

facepalm.jpg

Whether the EU has specific border control is also totally irrelevant to the question of whether the Serbs and Croats are on the same level as the Albos. Literally totally irrelevant to the discussion.

Yes in my crack smoking days I must have gone through dozens of morrocan dealers and none of them ever dealt in premium grade product. For some reason it was always caribean dealers who happened to be the ones selling better product in my region.
Thats the only genuine test as far as im concerned. Back on topic, its relatively easy to get quality. For some wierd reason my country probably has the best that money can buy. Im in Dublin btw, Den Haag in the Netherlands is always consistent also Valencia in Spain. The only place in Europe i couldn't get decent coke was Prague surprisingly enough. Big gap in the market there

And who is going down first when the war starts? Truth and "expandables". I will not argue anymore cause Albanians wouldn't have all those weapons and do the operations without the war and Serbo-Croat logistics today. Serbs and Croats played a game and on the higest level during war. There was exchange of oil from Croati to Serbia TO KEEP WAR RUNNING. I was a kid and a teenager but the stuff I witnessed is horrible like in any war. We were flushed with purest heroin and amphetamines to keep people fighting day and night while Tuđman and Milošević were redrawing borders and making their family rich. Meantime huge amounts of narcotics, weapons, and petrolium was being placed on nearest territory. Hm, what is near Serbia/Kosovo, and Croatia/Montenegro? I guess Albania. Why US went into Kosovo and after Serbia so heavily? Well it is not cause Kosovars are better people than Serbs and USA military does not care about lives. Maybe they want to control something?

And regarding the newspapers and other data... All the journalists that tried to say something were executed. And they even were not speaking so much about the drugs in their focus but about ex Yugoslavian wealth and how it was stolen and redistributed. Like money that Tuđman and Milošević kept together in one bank they created together. Just the money was in hundreds of billions Deutche Marks (those days when Euro didn't exist) , but the bigger things were the oil fields/deposits and all the material and infrastructure that ex YU had. They wanted to get rid of the weapons and narcotics so that is how it all went down south. But back to newspapers. One of the most known journalist of single papers that were trying to tell the truth was shot in the head. Now there is only one left and he testified about this in front of EU Commission but his life is still in great danger. He lives in Croatian capital city and wrote this 800 page long book with all crimes documented pretty nicely. And he had to go on a hunger strike to protect his life and said that he will only stop if prime minister comes and vouchers for his life. After many weeks Plenković came and vouched. And while he is in power Domagoj is secure. He is getting the bullets in his mailbox with police protection in front of that mailbox but hey, he is alive. For now. So you can forget about free press giving you info cause even if they wanted they can not cause the data is so skewed by the police to cover up their employers. Criminals of course... But I am all over the place now cause my emotions remind me where I live and what I see. Believe what you want. I don't have a horse in this game but I had 16 years when I was offered a kilo of heroin from 6 years older guy that lived in same building. He said "You are smart and you will pay me back once you sell it. And don't worry about the cops, they're taken care off.". Well I said no cause I saw enough death already from heroin and bullets. Hmm... Is this me talkin ar am I rambling incoherently cause my ptsd activated? I can't answer that question and I will stop. But to think Albanians are not working together with Serbia/Srbija, Montenegro/Crna Gora (I forgot to tell the story about Mile Ðukanović), Bosnia and Herzegovina/Bosna i Hercegovina (which is a refuge/safe heaven for all the convicted criminals), especially with the Republic of Serbs/Republika Srpska, and Croatia/Hrvatska is ludicrous. If you personaly know situation on the ground in ex YUGOSLAVIA+Albania (again, look at that map) or are member of one of the branches then be sure that I am not talking with police. Never did never will. Cause the real purpotraters off all crime are the most powerful people in politics. You know...the criminals that really made it. And "entrepreneurs" that are converting crime made money into clear money. I'm geting nauseous and will stop here. Forgive me if I rambled but I still remember and feel this scenes visceraly...

Brought to you by:

And this is one of the most influential politician in Serbia:

His talk during the war:

Aleksandar Vučić made pro war speach in Glina (when it was clear that USA is pressuring Milošević and that Milošević was going down) and is his deciple:

Sorry if I broke any rules or went over some line. I will end now.

Edited for spelling correction.

That were terrible times.
But I wonder why we only focus on the serbian side.
Sure Vojvode Sejelj and his chetnicks did that shit in Vukovar, or Mladic in Srebenica .. but you lived there, why people don,t talk about Naser Oric's Cravica carnage? Or Tomic and Ante Gotovina? Or the asian mujaideen that CIA, Turkey and Saud sent to behead serbian civilians in Bosnia? Why only serbians were punished in The Hage and Croatians, Slovenians and muslim bosnians got massively free?
After all, you probably remember the very first one taking the weapons and starting it all was Kukan, the slovenian president. He never was charged with crimes, just like Tudjman and Itzebegovic. "Justice" only went for Milosevic.

Also, I remember those serbian "concentration camps" being on the news again and again, but nobody ever remember Jasenovac in Europe, I hope you do.
That was really a extermination camp, almost the same number of victims as Auswitch It is a fascist croatian crime agaist humankind that nobody cares about.
Ante Pavelic, the Hitler of the Balkans peacefully died here in Spain, and the responsible of Jasenovac, Luburic,, also came here to hide, but luckily was found by Tito's agents and executed.

But it is hard to find videos of it all in internet, at least in English.
Truth and Justice are utterly important for the Balkans, because no Truth+no Justice= no Peace

What meth in Prague looks like? If you saw it that is. Do they have crystal like USA or is it lower level quality? Maybe that's the reason why cocaine may not be good compared to other places you have listed. Just a thought.

I hope it doesn't happen but it seems that in next 5 years EU will be flooded by meth coming from Benelux labs. The only reason I avoided buying throgh the dark net was to avoid meth addiction. But things could change quickly and I am expecting to hear that there is meth available in my hometown. Especially if this Ukraine disaster doesn't end in next few months and the elites decide to tighten the belts of everybody else except their own. Perfect storm brewing already in Germany from what I hear and can gather. But as I am a bit wiser than 10 years ago I would avoid it the same way I avoided heroin. But am scared for the kids that are growing up now.
All the best synths come from the Benelux area

...instead, the bastard got the International Airport of Zagreb named after him... SHAME!
Couldn't agree more. Whole thing is a shameful tragedy. But I guess people do not love their children enough to stop this kind of brutality. Sorry for the video content but it explains my views quicker.

I have no intention to defend "my side". Gotovina makes me nauseous cause he is getting treatment like he is a hero while he is the embodiment of a professional war criminal and profiteer. Tuđman would be in Hague if he lived few more years. I will not judge the war as I was bombarded with propaganda from "my side". Also Jasenovac, Ustaše...and anybody that denies the crimes or is apologist of Ustaše and NDH puppet state is an evil man.

There are no videos cause USA sided with Croatia, once they were sure that Yugaslavia was demolished, and opposed Serbia. Reason is that Croatians declare loyalty to Vatikan (west) and Serbs to Ortodox authorities (Russia). It is a great tragedy that people are so easily manipulated that they are willing to fight they're neighbours after few faked or delicately chosen scenes from TV news and narrative (propaganda) that goes with it. I agree with you 100%.

It is shameful how people are watching the war in Ukraine like it is a football match. Croats picked Ukraine as their side even though it's an orthodox state, while Serbs I would presume are also very eager to pick Russian side. It is all sickening and you don't have enemy in me. I have suffered financially and otherwise cause I didn't go along with the crowd and were frank what I think about the whole thing while it was still dangerous to talk like that. And for you I will put this 4 songs as I feel apropriate. I don't know where you are from but if you happen yo know Serbian language which is the root of Croatian (same language basically) I think you will see what i think and feel about it all.

But hey...žao mi konja...

Could go either way, I see either an extreme increase in availability or a famine. No in between. Fucking warmongers, makes me sick.

I think I'm right in thinking the coca plant is almost entirely grown in specific areas of South America? I believe it's quite picky when it comes to soil, rain, drainage, temperature & hours of full sunlight. Even elevation need to be right for it. Even more picky than the opium poppy. So coca is grow in the Andean nations?

Due to it's concentration in the plant, initially an impure extraction forms the sulfate salt (termed 'pasta') which can be transported and converted to pure cocaine hydrochloride elsewhere... but the producer want to maximise profits so pure cocaine hydrochloride is made and that is what is exported.

So it's going to have to go through a lot of hands to reach European customers. So I suspect that the profit margin is partly or entirely derived from cutting the cocaine with cheap adulterants hence 50% purity is considered 'good' product.

Of course the cost is dropping in real terms. A gram of very pure cocaine cost £50 in 1988 and I believe a gram of 50% pure cocaine now costs £50... My calculations suggest that allowing for inflation, £50 of 1988 money is £125 of 2022 money. I guess that is why not many people in the UK tried coke in the 80s. It would be a fair chunk of one's wages,

I wonder if these people are powerful enough to stop people producing synthetic cocaine-like drugs (they exist).

Couldn't agree more. Whole thing is a shameful tragedy. But I guess people do not love their children enough to stop this kind of brutality. Sorry for the video content but it explains my views quicker.

Hey, Suneycho! No, mate, I don't speak serbian, I am spanish.
But I have allways been a yugoslavian lover. That country had so much to offer to the world, like the Non Aligned Movement.
I think that Tito's Yugoslavia, like Nasser in Egypt or Mossadeq in Iran, were the perfect examples of independent leaders of independent countries.

I'm also quite certain that it is paramilitary groups and criminal organisation based in the areas of production (Colombia, Peru & Bolivia) that control said production.

Brazil is now being used as a major export hub which has meant that Brazilian criminals seek a cut of the income, but they haven't tried to take over production.

So another set of hand, another hand in the blood. I guess that if 1Kg of cocaine is worth £100,000 on the street (given purity level), their is a lot of profit to be made.

But I have allways been a yugoslavian lover.

Likewise, been to Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and North Macedonia. Just need to get to Kosovo and Montenegro to complete the set. Slovenia was probably my favourite of all, just loved the environment there. North Macedonia was a bit average but it was a cheap holiday so can't complain too much, second worst airport I've ever been to though.

I think I'm right in thinking the coca plant is almost entirely grown in specific areas of South America? I believe it's quite picky when it comes to soil, rain, drainage, temperature & hours of full sunlight. Even elevation need to be right for it. Even more picky than the opium poppy. So coca is grow in the Andean nations?

Due to it's concentration in the plant, initially an impure extraction forms the sulfate salt (termed 'pasta') which can be transported and converted to pure cocaine hydrochloride elsewhere... but the producer want to maximise profits so pure cocaine hydrochloride is made and that is what is exported.

So it's going to have to go through a lot of hands to reach European customers. So I suspect that the profit margin is partly or entirely derived from cutting the cocaine with cheap adulterants hence 50% purity is considered 'good' product.

Of course the cost is dropping in real terms. A gram of very pure cocaine cost £50 in 1988 and I believe a gram of 50% pure cocaine now costs £50... My calculations suggest that allowing for inflation, £50 of 1988 money is £125 of 2022 money. I guess that is why not many people in the UK tried coke in the 80s. It would be a fair chunk of one's wages,

I wonder if these people are powerful enough to stop people producing synthetic cocaine-like drugs (they exist).
Spot on

I was getting 80% tested stuff in Amsterdam for 100euro in 2015

50% purity is in no way considered good product in the uk, that's pub grub. It certainly isn't being cut like that until it's pretty close to street level and it's extremely easy to get 80-90% pure coke here at street level.

Coke in Europe was unbelievably bad a couple decades ago, didn't even bother with it.. thats saying something given my condition at that time. I think good coke in the States is best if you have hooks to the uncut.. coke in Mexico is total shit too, from all the players.

Coke in Europe was unbelievably bad a couple decades ago, didn't even bother with it.. thats saying something given my condition at that time. I think good coke in the States is best if you have hooks to the uncut.. coke in Mexico is total shit too, from all the players.
This is absolutely correct, things have changed though.

I would imagine it's still better on average in the states given your proximity to the production but it's super easy to get pretty top level gear over here now. There's more money to be made in Europe which has driven more and more of it to being shipped here.