European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Coke in europe

Antiprosynthesis

Bluelighter
Where im.from almost all coke Comes from maroccan dealers, is this everywere in europe the case and whats the quality and amount like compared To the price and the past?

Over here IT started in the early 2000s with real fire and good amounts, but for many yrs now its really bad quality getting really small amounts for full price, about 40 to 60% and 0.6, which is something im not paying for...

Im not that much into coke. Just heard someone smuggling some into Germany from Mexico via Spain. Most coke goes through big ports like Hamburg or Rotterdam. You get good quality (50%) coke for <snip> almost everywhere nowadays. Back in the 80s when coke got big you paid like 200eur for 1g of good quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not that much into coke. Just heard someone smuggling some into Germany from Mexico via Spain. Most coke goes through big ports like Hamburg or Rotterdam. You get good quality (50%) coke for 50eur almost everywhere nowadays. Back in the 80s when coke got big you paid like 200eur for 1g of good quality.
People weren’t using euros in the 80s tho?

In the mid/late 90s I was getting 70/80% coke at £230 oz less on the K

In western europe, antwerp is the nr 1 coke important. This year alone the city of Antwerp did this research in the central west bank - where drains and sewery made place for chemistery!

please don't discuss current prices as its against the BLUA and some idiot (me, apparently) has to enforce that.

i'll allow price discussion of coke in the 80/90s under the assumption that no one has a time machine..

please don't discuss current prices as its against the BLUA and some idiot (me, apparently) has to enforce that.

i'll allow price discussion of coke in the 80/90s under the assumption that no one has a time machine..
You don’t have a time machine? There were designs for one in the last issue of Popular Mechanics. Thought you would have built one.

EADD used to be the only place on BL that allowed price discussion as long as it was small user quantities.
Why I dunno.

Not bulk.

EADD used to be the only place on BL that allowed price discussion as long as it was small user quantities.
Why I dunno.

Not bulk.
well, since your an afficionado of the rules, why not apply to be mod cos we need someone with those skills.

I'd be asking every female for tittie piccy's or gtfo 😅
literally at this point i'm willing to send tit pics to anyone who makes it more than a week on staff, i shouldn't care this much, i'm at risk of getting thrown off myself due to not tolerating people with obviously negative character traits. and for some reason i care about BL so that even if i do get thrown off, i don't want it to die. but i'm also not willng to compromise my very lax morals of 'don't be a lying, histrionic, rude arsehole'

i'm probably not making myself clear cos i'm very drunk but basically my tits are great but the only way to find out is to get on staff.

literally at this point i'm willing to send tit pics to anyone who makes it more than a week on staff, i shouldn't care this much, i'm at risk of getting thrown off myself due to not tolerating people with obviously negative character traits. and for some reason i care about BL so that even if i do get thrown off, i don't want it to die. but i'm also not willng to compromise my very lax morals of 'don't be a lying, histrionic, rude arsehole'

i'm probably not making myself clear cos i'm very drunk but basically my tits are great but the only way to find out is to get on staff.
Pointless exercise for myself.
My tolerance levels of fools is very low.

Pointless exercise for myself.
My tolerance levels of fools is very low.
can't blame you.

so is mine which is why its a pain in the fucking arse.

hopefully i'm past caring cos i wish i was fucking dead.

Youre just being malevolent. I remember you...you and your friend msDisz...Smart, educated, dedicated to BL and HR, true to your word and last but not the least - you stand up for what you believe in...no wonder you are having a bad time in mod department. But since you are S. Mod maybe you have a chance to go up the ranks right into admin department, fight the true evil and bring the fresh air to lower levels. Or maybe I got this all wrong...but I have been thinking about this post for more than 10sec (less than 30) and it is a responce to reading just the post I am replying to. Holly shit - this zolpidem reduces inhibition in less than 20 minutes and with less than 20mg dose. Off to bed I go. Long live EADD!🍻🍻🍻
thank you. i will accept that assessment regardless of the substances you're on. but i will also treat it like a contract written in blood so never contradict it!!
What's making you depressed?
well life in general. i'm not preganant and am not allowed to eat most of the foods i actually feel comfortable eating. given i'm having huge issues purging foods i'm not comfortable with, and this is impacting my fertility and gastro symptoms, its a bit of a clusterfuck. then there is petty BL shit (you're smart so if you read forum-wide you can probably figure out why someone who cares about fairness and consistency in applying rules would be upset).

well life in general. i'm not preganant and am not allowed to eat most of the foods i actually feel comfortable eating. given i'm having huge issues purging foods i'm not comfortable with, and this is impacting my fertility and gastro symptoms, its a bit of a clusterfuck. then there is petty BL shit (you're smart so if you read forum-wide you can probably figure out why someone who cares about fairness and consistency in applying rules would be upset).
I avoid making forum-wide visits.
The past learnt me life's too short for those visits, its just the internet.

Here,the lounge and music discussion.

Too many users are on BL while they struggle and then vanish the week/month when they kick dope. That way the forum has to dark of an vibe and this would be great counterbalance. TDS and MH are great but BL misses to point the positive stories. The one that proves how it is possible to get better even if you are shooting fent and meth homeless while selling your body to support your habbit(s).

I dont know where would I place this depository of success stories but I feel it is needed. We have "The Dark Side", why not to create "The Sunny Side"? What "sunny" means is different for everybody but the main rule is "here you write, celebrate and come back to be thankful for going through an ordeal and making to the other side (or making any positive shift) and how BL helped you in your journey".
totally agree. a lot of users come, get what they want, and leave.

i don't have the ability to make a sub forum but i love this idea so i can damn well make a thread.