• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine help

If I shouldidn't forget about her.. I just love her so much I can't
If she doesnt love you though your just hurting yourself man. Seems like shes kinda a bitch if u ask me saying i dont know you. I would just keep trying to talk to girls and be prepared to be rejected a few times, thats what we all do

If she doesnt love you though your just hurting yourself man. Seems like shes kinda a bitch if u ask me saying i dont know you. I would just keep trying to talk to girls and be prepared to be rejected a few times, thats what we all do

Okay I don't mind going after another girl. But I don't go to school. I'm home schooled. So what do I do, go to a mall and just walk up to a girl and tell her she is beautiful and start a convo?

I might be expecting a few slaps...

Okay I don't mind going after another girl. But I don't go to school. I'm home schooled. So what do I do, go to a mall and just walk up to a girl and tell her she is beautiful and start a convo?

I might be expecting a few slaps...
Maybe a mall, start talking to cashiers your age too. Just find out what there into and try to be funny where you can. I would try talking to a girl and then ask her for her number. If ur lucky then she is nice and respectful and smokes weed and/or isnt completely ignorant when it comes to drugs

Maybe a mall, start talking to cashiers your age too. Just find out what there into and try to be funny where you can. I would try talking to a girl and then ask her for her number. If ur lucky then she is nice and respectful and smokes weed and/or isnt completely ignorant when it comes to drugs

Bro I'm 17.. what cashier is 17?
I'll try.. see if it helps.

Well everyday is a holiday for a rich nigga like me, so fill my wallet with 500 bucks, and go to the nearest mall, will post what happened.
The way u keep talking about how rich u are makes me think its some kind of troll post. No one cares abour your money stop showing off bro.

The way u keep talking about how rich u are makes me think its some kind of troll post. No one cares abour your money stop showing off bro.

Not a troll post buddy, all the things in this post is an account of all the things that's been happening for the last few days...

And sorry if you felt like I'm showing off... it is true though, check out my profile picture, 2 expensive sports bikes..

But hey I'll post a reply of what happens tomorrow..

Tramadol WD can cause seizures like any opioid/opiates WD, but that is not the reason why people talk about tramadol caused seizures. The reason is because it is a SNRI, and it lowers the seizure treshold, so too much of T can or will cause seizures.

Ummm....opiate withdrawal does not include seizures. Seizures are what can, potentially, cause a withdrawal to be fatal (if the seizures morph into status epilepticus - one fit after another). The drugs that do this are ones that work on the GABA or glutamate (precursor to GABA) pathways. These drugs are ethanol and benzo's. Not opiates. An opiate withdrawal is very unpleasant but not potentially fatal.

Regular opiates cannot cause seizures but tramadol is also an SNRI and it absolutely can, it's notorious for it. It's wise to be cautious with tramadol.

Regular opiates cannot cause seizures but tramadol is also an SNRI and it absolutely can, it's notorious for it. It's wise to be cautious with tramadol.

Yeah cheers mate just after I posted my, uh, post, I thought "crap, I should have mentioned Tramadol...maybe someone will do that for me..." (I know I can edit posts post-posting, but I got sidetracked and forgot)

But luckily for all concerned Wilson Wilson was there to pick up my slack! Thanks :)

Yeah cheers mate just after I posted my, uh, post, I thought "crap, I should have mentioned Tramadol...maybe someone will do that for me..." (I know I can edit posts post-posting, but I got sidetracked and forgot)

But luckily for all concerned Wilson Wilson was there to pick up my slack! Thanks :)
What the hell dont talk out of ur ass. Regular opiates (morphine, codeine, hydrocodone) absolutely lower the seizure threshold. Thats why ur at even greater risk when mixing them with tram dont just make up statements.

Man why are you getting so aggressive? The post you quoted didn't even make the claim you seem to be refuting.

Also, while it is true traditional opiates will lower the seizure threshold slightly, they do not lower it to such an extent that they'd cause seizures on their own. Perhaps this could happen if you are an epileptic, but a normal person won't get a seizure from codeine or morphine.

Well enough talk about codeine or morphine.
I'm now currently on 3 grams of gabapentin and 200mg of tramadol and I'm fucked up. I'm so euphoric and I can't walk straight omg!!!! This is so amazing. I've discovered the best combination for me and it Costs me 2 dollars. That's lower than a bottle of vodka...
Hell I'm so in to this I'm probably going to do the same tomorrow.

Im super fucked up.