• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine help

Wait so what do you mean sublingual strips? And why under the tongue??

I don't understand?
If u get the buprenorphine in the form of suboxone there is naloxone in it and if u put it under the toung and then spit it out it make it so very little if any nalaxone gets absorbed. If u take bupe with nalaxone to get high there is a headache involved, the kind thay hurts when u cough. I cut the strip i had into 2mgish but u could get some pure bupe tablets which would be great. Just remeber to space out doses to stay non dependant.

Actually I'll going to leave buprenorphine and hydrocodone oxycodone and morphine to the last.. because I want to enjoy opioids and once I start building a tolerance for tramadol I'll move to bupe and hydro..

Dont be thinking thatbbecause tramidol is so great and that its a "weak" one compared to others so they must be amazing. Because i prefer tramidol to oxy. And i would definrtly take tramidol over bupe anyday. An oxy high is like an hour and a half thats just bullshit

Yeah and tramadol last for me, about 14 hours.. but I generally sleep after 8 hours of experiencing it..

Yeah and tramadol last for me, about 14 hours.. but I generally sleep after 8 hours of experiencing it..
If u really like the "everythinfs going to be oj for the night" feeling it gives along with nods than i definetly suggest diacetylmorphine keeping in mind to not get dependant.. Its also easier on the stomache than tram. And opiates are never toxic but i dont think methadone is 100% non toxic cuz ots synthetic tram is also synthetic, thats why i suggest the natural diamorphine from the plant

If u really like the "everythinfs going to be oj for the night" feeling it gives along with nods than i definetly suggest diacetylmorphine keeping in mind to not get dependant.. Its also easier on the stomache than tram. And opiates are never toxic but i dont think methadone is 100% non toxic cuz ots synthetic tram is also synthetic, thats why i suggest the natural diamorphine from the plant
So you're suggesting the OP go from codeine or tramadol to diacetylmorphine?

So you're suggesting the OP go from codeine or tramadol to diacetylmorphine?

Yeah I'm not going to do heroin. I'll be poorer than a bigger and end up with a terrible addiction.. I'm okay with spending a dollar for 500 mg tramadol. Not okay with spending 250 dollars for a gram of H.. That's one shot of H. Besides God knows what it's being cut with.. it's just not worth it.

I mean I'll go as high as buperenophine or maybe morphine... I'm not scared to inject stuff.. but nothing illegal...

Please before trying ANY drug research it fully. Look up safe dosages, side effects, interactions with other meds, best route of adminstration, ask us all here about experiences with it, etc. Taking any substance without thoroughly researching it is doing yourself a big disservice and can cause you a lot of problems.

Just briefly touching on some of the things mentioned above:

1) Buprenorphine (subs) is not something to just take without knowing how. If you take it with any other opiates in your system you can go into something called precipitated withdrawals (look it up). Not fun at all. Also even just 1mg of bupe is far stronger than anything you have tried. It lasts 72hrs in your system and can cause lengthy, difficult withdrawal trying to come off of it. It can also raise your opiate tolerance considerably. Not something to take lightly. Save it for if you ever do need to detox from high dose opiates.

2) Heroin should NEVER be suggested to ANYONE on this message board. It is the absolute opposite of harm reduction. It's against the rules for this site. Unless the original poster brings it up, please do not recommend it, especially not to novice users who do not have experience with anything besides pills. There is no way to know the strength, composition, efficacy, or remote safety of street drugs. A gram of heroin is not one shots worth for nearly anyone. A starting dose of heroin is typically 0.1g or less, and that's with a tolerance. That 0.1g dose could be laced with Fentanyl or other harmful cutting agents and be fatal. Using heroin puts you at huge risk of addiction, dependence, and death. It is not a road to go down lightly. I know you said you have no interest in it Forest, just specifying for anyone else that may be reading this.

Stay safe.

Liken2ish mgs had me nodding like craz all day if its the sublingual strips with naloxone make sure not to swallow but to spit it out once its absorbed under ur toung. Dont be weak and get addicted to codeine or tramidol, im pretty sure tram withdrawals also cause seizures.

Tramadol WD can cause seizures like any opioid/opiates WD, but that is not the reason why people talk about tramadol caused seizures. The reason is because it is a SNRI, and it lowers the seizure treshold, so too much of T can or will cause seizures.

^ i agree with maggells.
I must admit, having been an addict, that reading of people approaching opiates/opioids in this way is rather disturbing.
They're not collector's items, and it isn't some natural progression to escalate your opiate use deliberately.

Recommending heroin someone to someone using tramadol is simply absurd, and completely against the bluelight mission statement.
As is the talk of being "weak", for getting addicted.
It is not about weakness - but in the sense that forestman is an inexperienced opiate user, it does seem worrying that he is approaching opiates with such enthusiasm.

Yes, they are fun to start with, but when you need to take them in order to feel normal, the fun side quickly vanishes.

Please take care and be careful, forestman. Opioid addiction is a lifelong affliction for many people. It's not fun, cool, romantic or enjoyable.

Last edited:
Just for the sake of correctnes buperenophine is much stronger analgesic than H. Long term T could cause more damage than medically clean H (under assumption you stay away from IV what is anyway another issue.), so I am not sure why the reaction from @T. Calderone
Oh that bad evil Heroin, favorite element of psychological projection.

forestman4, you are pretty fucked up now, no offense, clueless and young (Teenager?). Stop doing that, it cannot solve your problems. There is no way, no chance to stop tolerance from developing. In few years you will be addicted, and you won't find anything to make it easier to you!

I don't think it has to be bad to take opiates sometimes to make it easier, but only if you can control your self, or you really, really suffer, and if you don't have a lot of issues which happen every now and then. In that case stay away from that stuff! If you really suffer that much, that you are ready to say, 'addiction (and everything what comes with it) is ok, I don't care'... well I won't judge, but you are just postponing it, a bit.

Just for the sake of correctnes buperenophine is much stronger analgesic than H. Long term T could cause more damage than medically clean H (under assumption you stay away from IV what is anyway another issue.), so I am not sure why the reaction from @T. Calderone
Oh that bad evil Heroin, favorite element of psychological projection.

forestman4, you are pretty fucked up now, no offense, clueless and young (Teenager?). Stop doing that, it cannot solve your problems. There is no way, no chance to stop tolerance from developing. In few years you will be addicted, and you won't find anything to make it easier to you!

I don't think it has to be bad to take opiates sometimes to make it easier, but only if you can control your self, or you really, really suffer, and if you don't have a lot of issues which happen every now and then. In that case stay away from that stuff! If you really suffer that much, that you are ready to say, 'addiction (and everything what comes with it) is ok, I don't care'... well I won't judge, but you are just postponing it, a bit.

Read the thread again from first post on. Forestman was asking about using codeine, then went on to tramadol. Someone else mentioned they are on bupe and now he wants to try that. After that, justtakethat recommended heroin. Do you see where this is heading? You are the person who called forestman fucked up and clueless (but not judging) so what am I "psychologically projecting"? Keep in mind we are a harm reduction site. Like spacejunk said, I would suggest you read our mission statement. While you're at it, look over our Forum Guidelines:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/441015-BDD-Guidelines

Teribble post. As others have stated, recommending heroin to somone using tramdol is not hr at all. Also, diamorphine does not occur natutally in the poppy plant, morphine does, but needs chemical procedures to become diacetylmorphine, therefore diacetylmorphine is a semi-synthetic drug. Thirdly, synthetic does not equal toxic. There are synthetics that are totally non-toxic as well as there are natural chemicals that are potent toxins. You're talking out of your ass.

Tramadol WD can cause seizures like any opioid/opiates WD, but that is not the reason why people talk about tramadol caused seizures. The reason is because it is a SNRI, and it lowers the seizure treshold, so too much of T can or will cause seizures.
Thats obvious. And way over rated. The limit for seizures is usually said to be 400mg and the op in not planning on becoming dependant so he shouldnt even be above 300. And when did a gram of h cost 250?? Its about 210$ less than that il california. And lastly dont iv heroin its cut with who knows what, i was suggesting you smoke it and if u already know the dangers of becoming dependant you shouldnt be needing it to "feel normal" in the first place. U do know that heroin is converted into morphine right? Do u reseaech before u say u will take one opiate thats stronger but not a weaker opiate.

Teribble post. As others have stated, recommending heroin to somone using tramdol is not hr at all. Also, diamorphine does not occur natutally in the poppy plant, morphine does, but needs chemical procedures to become diacetylmorphine, therefore diacetylmorphine is a semi-synthetic drug. Thirdly, synthetic does not equal toxic. There are synthetics that are totally non-toxic as well as there are natural chemicals that are potent toxins. You're talking out of your ass.
This site really needs an edit feature on mobile so i can stop double posting,

I never said synthetic opiates are toxic i said methadone isnt nontoxic because its synthetic. so im not sure about tramidol being non toxic like the h. And some people are just brainwashed into thinking h in immediately the most addictive and the worst, its easier to judge how much h to smoke for a perfect high than take a certain amount of bupe or anything and be way too high...

Look, I have tried to find people who cared about me, falling in love is the biggest mistake I did which what made me go from 2 cigarettes a week to 6 day, then to alcohol, then to DXM, then codeine, then tramadol, and I'm not going to do bupe. I'm happy as it is. Tramadol lasts me for days, I'm not joking, 250 mg at 2.00 in the morning lasts till 2.0p the next day.the capsules slowly release the trams and because it's low dose it releases high quantities at a constant pace, which gives me a mild euphoric feeling that lasts for days.

I've sent her mails. Im so rich I can afford all the drug habits in the world, I would've quit cigarettes if she loved me, my dad stole a bunch of my moms money and left. My mom has a relationship with another guy who hates me. My grand ma is the one who loves me but facing the fact I'm hoping she lives, and I love her but she's going to die soon. I'll have no one to care for me, even though I love my family, I have a sports bike and I'm without license,my cops can't say shit because my parents are powerfull. I take my cousins sisters I lend the money and they finally abandon me.

No girl seems to love me, honestly I swear the only thing that would make me quit drugs is a girl who would car for me, I don't care about sex, If I wanted sex I would've gotten countless whore's but no, I want to stay a virgin, for the girl who will hopefully find me, I just want a girl and give her everything. As long asshe gives me her femininity to me.

Tramadol and cigarettes are the only thing i have before I jump of a bridge. My mom just comes to me and tells me to sign a paper that would have 15 mill on my name.. to get rid of tax and tells me it's all mine once I become 18.

What do I do at this point, it's easy for you guys to sat quit and go to school. This is my 5th day on constant tramadol I'm shaking like a leaf. And I'm feeling good. I've spent more than a year loving and still loving the same girl who treats me like shit, used my money and says she's got a crush oh some 2 bit crack head on Singapore. When she said 'I don't know you' was the day I overdosed on 10 mg of alprazolam and 500 mg on codeine.

What do I do? Huh?

All I have at this point is your
Tramadol because drininking will spoil my 'family name'. And they don't care if I get liver failure and die. Just as long as I don't spoil the family name.

What do I do.
300 emails later and she hasn't replied

Oh honey, I know life sucks right now. I'm so sorry about your family not being there for you, that your grandmother is sick, and that someone you feel so strongly about is treating you so poorly. We've all been there, I promise you. You sound like a really sweet guy and one day you are going to move so far past this bad experience from a girl that doesn't deserve you and find someone who loves you unconditionally.

I know you want her to feel differently but honestly the best thing you can do is stop messaging her and try to focus your energy on loving yourself right now. Don't force it. If you guys are meant to be together she'll realize what she's missing and contact you. But even if she doesn't it does not mean you are unworthy of love and will never find it.

The best thing you can do for your future partner is take care of yourself the same way you want to take care of her, whomever you end up with. Cherish your virginity, your uniqueness, your ability to love so passionately. Take care of your gift so that when the time comes to share it both of you get the best of each other.

Life can be painfully hard. But for it to get better you gotta LIVE it. Try to find some small happiness for yourself each day and treasure it. Talk to and spend time with your grandmother as often as possible while you still can. I know it feels like your heart is breaking right now but you are so young and have so much love in your future. Drugs won't love you back, sweetie.

I'm not saying it's wrong to experiment or enjoy new things every once in a while but you don't need to drink or use drugs to fill the void inside you. If you do that long enough you won't have any room for the love when it comes. Hang in there, Forest. It gets better, I promise.

The people here on Bluelight can be wonderfully supportive if you let them. Reach out anytime. You are so worthy of love and respect. Start with taking care of you first. The rest comes after.

Hi, only just seen your post. Omg no, never do 5mg of bupe, that is far too strong! It's very very potent especially in opiate naive people, I wouldn't even suggest it to get high, if your still feeling codeine or tramadol, after taking the bupe you may aswell say goodbye to them, as it raises you're tolerance humongously! I've seen people on here start with 0.5mg of bupe (quarter of a 2mg tablet) you take it sublingually (under tongue) as buprenophine doesn't work if swallowed, it has to be dissolved in the mouth, it goes into your veins and glands under the tongue and works that way. I'm on 10mg but only because I worked upto that from 2mg until I was stable, so please be very careful, I have a high tolerance to opiates and even I felt a little breathless off 4mg at first. But honestly, stick to your codeine or tramadol, see what I meant when we first started speaking on this post, I told you once that you started on opiates you'd start looking for bigger, better drugs, well here we are! Whoever recommended heroin needs to check themselves, this is a harm reduction site and heroin should never be suggested!! But glad you'd never touch the stuff, it's true, you'd end up poor, malnourished and in a terrible situation, God love heroin addicts who are trying to get clean, I really feel for them. Anyway, take care forestman, keep in touch and b safe xo

Look, I have tried to find people who cared about me, falling in love is the biggest mistake I did which what made me go from 2 cigarettes a week to 6 day, then to alcohol, then to DXM, then codeine, then tramadol, and I'm not going to do bupe. I'm happy as it is. Tramadol lasts me for days, I'm not joking, 250 mg at 2.00 in the morning lasts till 2.0p the next day.the capsules slowly release the trams and because it's low dose it releases high quantities at a constant pace, which gives me a mild euphoric feeling that lasts for days.

I've sent her mails. Im so rich I can afford all the drug habits in the world, I would've quit cigarettes if she loved me, my dad stole a bunch of my moms money and left. My mom has a relationship with another guy who hates me. My grand ma is the one who loves me but facing the fact I'm hoping she lives, and I love her but she's going to die soon. I'll have no one to care for me, even though I love my family, I have a sports bike and I'm without license,my cops can't say shit because my parents are powerfull. I take my cousins sisters I lend the money and they finally abandon me.

No girl seems to love me, honestly I swear the only thing that would make me quit drugs is a girl who would car for me, I don't care about sex, If I wanted sex I would've gotten countless whore's but no, I want to stay a virgin, for the girl who will hopefully find me, I just want a girl and give her everything. As long asshe gives me her femininity to me.

Tramadol and cigarettes are the only thing i have before I jump of a bridge. My mom just comes to me and tells me to sign a paper that would have 15 mill on my name.. to get rid of tax and tells me it's all mine once I become 18.

What do I do at this point, it's easy for you guys to sat quit and go to school. This is my 5th day on constant tramadol I'm shaking like a leaf. And I'm feeling good. I've spent more than a year loving and still loving the same girl who treats me like shit, used my money and says she's got a crush oh some 2 bit crack head on Singapore. When she said 'I don't know you' was the day I overdosed on 10 mg of alprazolam and 500 mg on codeine.

What do I do? Huh?

All I have at this point is your
Tramadol because drininking will spoil my 'family name'. And they don't care if I get liver failure and die. Just as long as I don't spoil the family name.

What do I do.
300 emails later and she hasn't replied

Hey ive only just seen this once I posted my reply :( oh sweety, you can direct message me if you wanna talk, don't ever let any woman make you feel worthless, and do not turn to stronger drugs because of her either. Honestly lovely, your still young, and there's plenty of fish in the sea, you seem a nice person, kind and sensible, more fool her. Money means nothing here, you can have all the money in the world and still feel worthless, if u wanna talk, u know where I am xo

Oh honey, I know life sucks right now. I'm so sorry about your family not being there for you, that your grandmother is sick, and that someone you feel so strongly about is treating you so poorly. We've all been there, I promise you. You sound like a really sweet guy and one day you are going to move so far past this bad experience from a girl that doesn't deserve you and find someone who loves you unconditionally.

I know you want her to feel differently but honestly the best thing you can do is stop messaging her and try to focus your energy on loving yourself right now. Don't force it. If you guys are meant to be together she'll realize what she's missing and contact you. But even if she doesn't it does not mean you are unworthy of love and will never find it.

The best thing you can do for your future partner is take care of yourself the same way you want to take care of her, whomever you end up with. Cherish your virginity, your uniqueness, your ability to love so passionately. Take care of your gift so that when the time comes to share it both of you get the best of each other.

Life can be painfully hard. But for it to get better you gotta LIVE it. Try to find some small happiness for yourself each day and treasure it. Talk to and spend time with your grandmother as often as possible while you still can. I know it feels like your heart is breaking right now but you are so young and have so much love in your future. Drugs won't love you back, sweetie.

I'm not saying it's wrong to experiment or enjoy new things every once in a while but you don't need to drink or use drugs to fill the void inside you. If you do that long enough you won't have any room for the love when it comes. Hang in there, Forest. It gets better, I promise.

The people here on Bluelight can be wonderfully supportive if you let them. Reach out anytime. You are so worthy of love and respect. Start with taking care of you first. The rest comes after.

Lovely kind words, I totally agree with you. He's so much better than this, and he deserves so much more.