• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine help

What the hell dont talk out of ur ass. Regular opiates (morphine, codeine, hydrocodone) absolutely lower the seizure threshold. Thats why ur at even greater risk when mixing them with tram dont just make up statements.

Ummm....opiate withdrawal VERY RARELY causes seizures and when they occur are usually the result of un underlying condition or the simultaneous cessation of another medication. They are VERY RARELY fatal.

Better?

Also wonderfully ironic that you accused me and Wilson Wilson of "making up statements" and "talking out (our) asses" when, ummm, that was what you were doing. Save the aggression for your next MMA fight or something...

Ummm....opiate withdrawal VERY RARELY causes seizures and when they occur are usually the result of un underlying condition or the simultaneous cessation of another medication. They are VERY RARELY fatal.

Better?

Also wonderfully ironic that you accused me and Wilson Wilson of "making up statements" and "talking out (our) asses" when, ummm, that was what you were doing. Save the aggression for your next MMA fight or something...
Lol i wasnt talking to you willy i was talking to wilson. You quoted wilson and for somereason i just quoted your post where you quoted willy. And i was just making sure hes informed and not believing someone just randomly made up and posted, "that opiates dont lower seizure threshhold." Because that could be a dangerous lie.

Yes. Opiate withdrawal is rarely fatal.
Benzo withdrawal however causes seizures..
End of discussion guys.. I understand what I'm doing is potentially dangerous and will lead to addiction (I probably already am addicted). But it's the path Im willing to chose. Thanks bluelight for making sure I'm not dead yet :)

In my opinion you guys are too young to be fucking around with strong opiates.
Once you've had a habit, you might understand what i'm talking about - that shit changes you.
I'm not lecturing you or anything, because i'm not being unrealistic here - what's done is done, but you're doing yourself a great disservice by taking strong opiates when you're so young.
Even tramadol - it might be "weak" (comparatively) - but you still get addicted to it, just the same.

They mess with your emotional responses, your thinking - and your hormones.
If you don't have a habit yet, i think you shoukd think very seriously about how close you are to having one. Because once you're physically dependent, things are never quite the same IME.

Spacejunk, it's too late now. I'm physically addicted. 24 hours without tramadol i have severe leg and arm twitching. Heavy headaches. 250mg of tramadol will fix it..

Codeine, constant use for a month.. then I switched to tramadol for 2 weeks. Constant daily use. 250mg every 24 hours.. now I've started taking gabapentin, 3000 mg in separate doses with 100mg of tramadol gets me more higher than anything else.

Lol i wasnt talking to you willy i was talking to wilson. You quoted wilson and for somereason i just quoted your post where you quoted willy. And i was just making sure hes informed and not believing someone just randomly made up and posted, "that opiates dont lower seizure threshhold." Because that could be a dangerous lie.

Oh...ok. Cool! Cheers mate!

Peace :)

Codeine, constant use for a month.. then I switched to tramadol for 2 weeks. Constant daily use. 250mg every 24 hours.. now I've started taking gabapentin, 3000 mg in separate doses with 100mg of tramadol gets me more higher than anything else.
That's probably not long enough to have a heavy physical dependence.
The only way to know is to obstain for ~24hr.
Take my word for it, being addicted is not fun. I suggest you give it a rest - if just for a few days - before you open yourself up to a world of pain and requiring a drug to function on a daily basis.

That's probably not long enough to have a heavy physical dependence.
The only way to know is to obstain for ~24hr.
Take my word for it, being addicted is not fun. I suggest you give it a rest - if just for a few days - before you open yourself up to a world of pain and requiring a drug to function on a daily basis.
I dont know what the hell ur talking about but for ke 4 days of tram use will give me restlessness. Even 3 and for my friend its like 5 days. And forestman better u just stop using opiates now u obvioudly cant handle them. U knew about the dependance and even the withdrawal symptom of seizures and you took it anyway daily. If u dont wanna fuck up ir like over some weak willpower just stop now and focus on that girl thats going out with a crack head. Im pretty sure there ate tons of posts saying to put days in between but u just cant handle that u need the high every day...

"Restlessness" is not the same thing as "heavy physical dependence", justtakethat.

You need to stop telling people on bluelight they are "weak".
Addiction is a very complicated part of the human condition - and this forum is based on the principles of harm reduction.
If you can't refrain from goading people for suffering drug addictions, you shouldn't post here.

It is unhelpful and quite obnoxious - especially as you've already been told to stop doing it.

i have never really had any effect except for a little euphoria but i would do again in higher doses

"Restlessness" is not the same thing as "heavy physical dependence", justtakethat.

You need to stop telling people on bluelight they are "weak".
Addiction is a very complicated part of the human condition - and this forum is based on the principles of harm reduction.
If you can't refrain from goading people for suffering drug addictions, you shouldn't post here.

It is unhelpful and quite obnoxious - especially as you've already been told to stop doing it.
I didnt call anyone weak, and i ment restless ness waking up sweating and the usualy withdrawal symptoms. At 2 weeks of use i would definetly not be getting sleep at night after quitting. Does it have to be worse than him not sleeping at night even? And im just trying to help the guy out hit he obviously isnt strong enough to use then. And its not a " very complicated part of human condition" it goes if u cant stop smoking cigerattes thats just weak. I can decide to take opiates one day and then wait a week its actually not that hard. Ur just making excuses for people that cant control themselves qnd need to do opiates or anydrugs daily

So, i ask you to refrain from belittling addiction, and you proceed to further do so?

I would suggest that you lack the experience - or the insight - to understand how complicated addiction is.
That being the case, i think you ought to be more careful how you address people looking for help on this forum.

So, i ask you to refrain from belittling addiction, and you proceed to further do so?

I would suggest that you lack the experience - or the insight - to understand how complicated addiction is.
That being the case, i think you ought to be more careful how you address people looking for help on this forum.
Ur asking me to not belittle addiction? Im not belittleing it, but its all up to the user wheather they keep using a drug every single day and cant stop themselves from taking more then next day. U cant ask me to not believe my opinion, which is that addiction is about willpower. U dont have to like it but im not belittling addiction or anyone.

If u really like the "everythinfs going to be oj for the night" feeling it gives along with nods than i definetly suggest diacetylmorphine keeping in mind to not get dependant.. Its also easier on the stomache than tram. And opiates are never toxic but i dont think methadone is 100% non toxic cuz ots synthetic tram is also synthetic, thats why i suggest the natural diamorphine from the plant

You need to realize that the goal of this site is harm reduction, not "how can I get as loaded as possible". Time and time again you give out dangerous advice, and when you're not doing that you're insulting people and derailing threads with unrelated answers to the questions at hand with petty comments, such as calling people "weak". You're entitled to your opinions but keep them to yourself if they aren't going to further any discussion about the real topic of the thread.

Drugs are not toys, they are not to be used recklessly, and they have the potential to ruin and take lives... this is why sites like this exist, to help people use them safely. If you can't adhere to the goal of this site then perhaps this isn't the place for you, and you will continue to be infracted until you are banned. Suggesting someone jump from codeine to heroin is just terrible advice, advice I hope nobody takes. Drug reccomendation isn't even allowed in the first place.

Just to clarify, you have been warned more than enough times to give any more leniency. If we see anymore dangerous advice, insults, and irrelevant posts you will be infracted without warning. In regards to accusations of moderators singling you out, at some point you must realize that the problem is not coming from the mods end when you are being called out by many other people about some of the stuff you are saying.

Last edited:
Took tramadol. The highs I felt can now be controlled. For once I feel like I'm in controlling of the high. After 3 weeks of use I achieved it. This makes the high even better. Loving it.