• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Codeine for public speaking

It doesn't really remove anxiety, but a part of anxiety is increased heart rate and blood pressure partially induced by adrenaline. Clonidine reduces that stuff which settles things like trembling, sweating, palpitations etc. for a lot of anxious people, those symptoms are some of the most troubling and reducing them break a part of the mind-body anxiety loop. You will still feel anxious but with less noticeable symptoms.
Yes. I wonder why people are that anxious. maybe the blood pressure increase then. . .
But yeah, my blood pressure is always so low. Its been like that forever. and if i had drank a cold water it would be in the 84 / 60's. But now I bet it might be up maybe just a bit.
- kind of veering off topic, but now I understand ! thanx.
yeah my mom is real low bp and sugar like that too. she will drop to 40 blood sugar, and still got up and ran around doing things. WHAT.

so i wonder what would happen if someone with already low bp took one of those 80mg's. It probably wouldn't be good but I am sure it would do its job once taken.

If it helps, then go for it. The problem with attaching drugs to the work that we do will often cause very intense reinforcement of the practice e.g. using Amphetamines for long/boring work. It becomes quite difficult to detach the drug from the task.

Does anyone else get anterograde amnesia, fogginess, and forgetfulness from benzodiazepines? Speaking in that condition? If extreme anxiety is the issue, try propranolol and a bunch of dark chocolate or some coffee or tea if codeine is not in the cards . . .

YES. Well, it depends on the benzo. It's mostly the stronger RC one's that give me terrible anterograde amnesia (Clonazolam comes to mind)...like I take a couple...and like 9 days later my mind becomes coherant and I realize that I have taken the lot and have no recollection of the entire time.
Most prescription benzo's I'm pretty functional on. Except Bromazepam...for some reason even just 6mg fucks me up so much (like EXTREMELY slow speech and movement) but no matter how much I take I FEEL 100% normal. Like I think I'm exactly as I normally am, but other people tell me I'm extremely fucked up. Delusions of sobriety, I think it's called. Benzo's'll do that too you.

Yes. I wonder why people are that anxious. maybe the blood pressure increase then. . .
But yeah, my blood pressure is always so low. Its been like that forever. and if i had drank a cold water it would be in the 84 / 60's. But now I bet it might be up maybe just a bit.
- kind of veering off topic, but now I understand ! thanx.
yeah my mom is real low bp and sugar like that too. she will drop to 40 blood sugar, and still got up and ran around doing things. WHAT.

so i wonder what would happen if someone with already low bp took one of those 80mg's. It probably wouldn't be good but I am sure it would do its job once taken.

So Clonidine works in the same way as a beta blocker would? Slows the heart rate, reduces symptoms like high blood pressure, tremor, sweating etc.

why not cocaine? It is more suitable

Valium for presentations? Only if you want to be a zombie.

If you want a benzo for public presentations, I suggest you oxazepam or cloxazolam

MDMA in very small concentrations works well too

i've been using these four in presentations, the big four

I found my physical anxiety symptoms mainly stem from overproduction of cortisol mainly. My adrenal glands hate me I think, hence both mental and physical symptoms are always amplified in a morning.

why not cocaine? It is more suitable

Valium for presentations? Only if you want to be a zombie.

If you want a benzo for public presentations, I suggest you oxazepam or cloxazolam

MDMA in very small concentrations works well too

i've been using these four in presentations, the big four

LOL. Cocaine is one of the least subtle drugs out there. Unless you're getting REALLY shit quality. Plus coke tends to increase anxiety.

EDIT: ohh "suitable". Still, I imagine OP doesn't want to be noticeably high.

So Clonidine works in the same way as a beta blocker would? Slows the heart rate, reduces symptoms like high blood pressure, tremor, sweating etc.

Clonidine is the prototype of the beta blockers and I believe the first one invented. There are actually several categories of them as far as how exactly they have their effect and some are incompatible with one another.

Propranolol is the off-label stage fright medication of choice because it has fewer side effects and potential interactions than some other beta blockers.

Various beta blockers can also be used as performance-enhancing drugs in sport for various reasons.

Clonidine has a spectrum of effects which lead to a wide range of people from prisoners to kids to people being drugs tested at work and so on to lots of others to use it as a substitute for weak to moderate narcotics. It can be used by itself, or with other things to add in quasi-weak-opioid effects, prevent unwanted side effects and so on. Clonidine with orphenadrine, naproxen, and chlorphenamine with phenylpropanolamine and dextromethorphan is a stop gap I used myself in the past and it was a great booster for the real thing when I took them together..

There are people I know who can feel narcotic effects from as low as 8 mg of loperamide, and they mix it with cyclizine or hydroxyzine, omeprazole, clonidine, and one of the anticholinergics orphenadrine, trihexyphenidyl or dicycloverine to make this narcotic effect useful.

L-theanine could be an option. Its anxiolytic and sort of has a beta-blocker like effect at higher doses 400-800mg.

Clonidine is the prototype of the beta blockers and I believe the first one invented. There are actually several categories of them as far as how exactly they have their effect and some are incompatible with one another.

Propranolol is the off-label stage fright medication of choice because it has fewer side effects and potential interactions than some other beta blockers.

Various beta blockers can also be used as performance-enhancing drugs in sport for various reasons.

Clonidine has a spectrum of effects which lead to a wide range of people from prisoners to kids to people being drugs tested at work and so on to lots of others to use it as a substitute for weak to moderate narcotics. It can be used by itself, or with other things to add in quasi-weak-opioid effects, prevent unwanted side effects and so on. Clonidine with orphenadrine, naproxen, and chlorphenamine with phenylpropanolamine and dextromethorphan is a stop gap I used myself in the past and it was a great booster for the real thing when I took them together..

There are people I know who can feel narcotic effects from as low as 8 mg of loperamide, and they mix it with cyclizine or hydroxyzine, omeprazole, clonidine, and one of the anticholinergics orphenadrine, trihexyphenidyl or dicycloverine to make this narcotic effect useful.

Ohh, I actually didn't know that Clonidine was a beta blocker.
My GP prescribed me Propranolol for anxiety when I was a teen. It didn't really work because my thoughts didn't change but it was nice to not be shaking, sweating, having palpitations etc.
Does Naproxen have opioid-like or potentiating effects? I have a prescription for it but never thought anything of it as it's an NSAID.

I feel like things would get hazy after taking the hydroxyzine, clonidine and orphenadrine combo wherein feeling that 8mg or loperamide would be a matter of suggestion.

I feel like i can only start picking up on the faint central opioid effects of loperamide at around 30mg, even with omeprazole (though perhaps my blood brain barrier seems to be modeled after the Great Wall of China). That said, when i quit it after taking it for years (stopped at 1mg), i felt the faint feeling of opioid withdrawal for a suprisingly long duration.

Wonder if anyone has tried to create a DIY polysorbate-80 coated PBCA nanoparticle loperamide concoction (which can be administered intravenously at low dose to great effect). Not encouraging loperamide abuse here however.

anxiety of speaking may be surpassed by self confidence, simple as that, I've been using many times

I do not think you use cocaine frequently, based on your opinion I think not.

High quality cocaine especially, I can do lines without anyone noticing, it depends on the size of the lines, again, simple as that. high quality cocaine does not give you anxiety, you should know that, it makes you a GOD

Ohh, I actually didn't know that Clonidine was a beta blocker.
My GP prescribed me Propranolol for anxiety when I was a teen. It didn't really work because my thoughts didn't change but it was nice to not be shaking, sweating, having palpitations etc.
Does Naproxen have opioid-like or potentiating effects? I have a prescription for it but never thought anything of it as it's an NSAID.

Naproxen adds to the pain killing effects of opioid to an extent which is greater than the sum of the parts, as is the case with such things as Paracetamol With Codeine Nº 4, Co-Dydramol, Percodan and so on. There are a lot of folks who can notice mild euphoria from naproxen in particular as well as related things like ibuprofen and similar non-steroidal anti-inflammatories -- I get the effect when taking it on an empty stomach even now, and I attribute it to the anti-inflammatory action, as there is also a euphoria which many people get from steroidal anti-inflammatories such as methylprednisolone, dexamethasone, hydrocortisone and so on . . . I can have some effect from prednisone but it is pharmacologically dirty and has lots of side effects, whereas dexamethasone and betamethasone are good clean euphoriants and stimulants. Dexamethasone plus oxycodone is a pretty well known speedball type combination of which doctors and others make a lot of use with a lot of patients to keep their activity level up in the case of lots of conditions being treated.

Naproxen, ibuprofen, ketoprofen, and the like, the propionic acid Nsaids, have this effect the most. The acetic acid Nsaids like diclofenac can have some of it, I have noticed some of the feeling with oxicams, the salicylates have constitutional and weak CNS effects of their own to some extent. I have less experience with fenamates like Ponstel, pyrazolidines like phenybutazone, miscellaneous things like nabumetone, and nimesulide . . . also less effective than naproxen and so forth have been the Cox-2 agents and I do get help from unrelated miscellaneous things like glucosamine & chondroitin, non-Nsaids like paracetamol, topical agents like Ben Gay and so forth are of course different.

They make injectable Nsaids and I have prescriptions for oral naproxen, injectable naproxen, injectable ketorolac (Toradol), and I have found a mixed shot of naproxen, ketorolac, and hydromorphone to be groovy, and I have also mixed naproxen in with shots of Scophedal in the main line.

I read in Frau Im Spiegel magazine some time ago that people who like to suck cock may have an achy feeling afterwards because of the prostaglandin in the baby batter, so they recommend taking ibuprofen before a night of sucking cock. I have no experience with this myself, and pussy juice does not have prostaglandins in it.

Many people say that drugs like prednisone and the others make them want to fight with people, but not me, but then again I have a co-operative and patient and extroverted and morphine-y temperament by default. I was having trouble with my stomach and intestines once on top of my lower back seizing up and gout and was taking betamethasone, methylprednisolone, ciprofloxacin, hyoscine (scopolamine), Deodourised Tincture of Opium stirred into a glass of effervescent multi-vitamins, caffeine, and sodium bicarbonate q i d and ketorolac and oxycodone for it all at once, so by 5.30 every morning I felt like dancing and was going 300 km/h the whole day and needed about three hours of sleep at most. At 22.30 each day it was a big shot of oxymorphone, hydroxyzine, and hyoscine in the arse cheek or inner thigh, optionally SC or IV, but it was uncommon that the combination made me sleepy. They gave me a small number of tablets of nitrazepam, diazepam, and clonazepam to use if I was having trouble sleeping, but did not use them in general as it all didn't really give me the feeling of insomnia per se.

In addition, cocaine is the most common drug used for disinhibition in social and professional events

Holy shit, benzos will only decrease the intellectual ability, on the contrary, cocaine will increase it.

I remember the day I got a promotion, after an outstanding presentation for approximately 300 people, where I deduced millions of complicated formulas by writing them by hand, a lot of cocaine in the mind, of course, still maintaining composure. You should be an idiot to think the way thought, sorry, but it's true =*

Naproxen adds to the pain killing effects of opioid to an extent which is greater than the sum of the parts, as is the case with such things as Paracetamol With Codeine Nº 4, Co-Dydramol, Percodan and so on. There are a lot of folks who can notice mild euphoria from naproxen in particular as well as related things like ibuprofen and similar non-steroidal anti-inflammatories -- I get the effect when taking it on an empty stomach even now, and I attribute it to the anti-inflammatory action, as there is also a euphoria which many people get from steroidal anti-inflammatories such as methylprednisolone, dexamethasone, hydrocortisone and so on . . . I can have some effect from prednisone but it is pharmacologically dirty and has lots of side effects, whereas dexamethasone and betamethasone are good clean euphoriants and stimulants. Dexamethasone plus oxycodone is a pretty well known speedball type combination of which doctors and others make a lot of use with a lot of patients to keep their activity level up in the case of lots of conditions being treated.

Naproxen, ibuprofen, ketoprofen, and the like, the propionic acid Nsaids, have this effect the most. The acetic acid Nsaids like diclofenac can have some of it, I have noticed some of the feeling with oxicams, the salicylates have constitutional and weak CNS effects of their own to some extent. I have less experience with fenamates like Ponstel, pyrazolidines like phenybutazone, miscellaneous things like nabumetone, and nimesulide . . . also less effective than naproxen and so forth have been the Cox-2 agents and I do get help from unrelated miscellaneous things like glucosamine & chondroitin, non-Nsaids like paracetamol, topical agents like Ben Gay and so forth are of course different.

They make injectable Nsaids and I have prescriptions for oral naproxen, injectable naproxen, injectable ketorolac (Toradol), and I have found a mixed shot of naproxen, ketorolac, and hydromorphone to be groovy, and I have also mixed naproxen in with shots of Scophedal in the main line.

I read in Frau Im Spiegel magazine some time ago that people who like to suck cock may have an achy feeling afterwards because of the prostaglandin in the baby batter, so they recommend taking ibuprofen before a night of sucking cock. I have no experience with this myself, and pussy juice does not have prostaglandins in it.

Many people say that drugs like prednisone and the others make them want to fight with people, but not me, but then again I have a co-operative and patient and extroverted and morphine-y temperament by default. I was having trouble with my stomach and intestines once on top of my lower back seizing up and gout and was taking betamethasone, methylprednisolone, ciprofloxacin, hyoscine (scopolamine), Deodourised Tincture of Opium stirred into a glass of effervescent multi-vitamins, caffeine, and sodium bicarbonate q i d and ketorolac and oxycodone for it all at once, so by 5.30 every morning I felt like dancing and was going 300 km/h the whole day and needed about three hours of sleep at most. At 22.30 each day it was a big shot of oxymorphone, hydroxyzine, and hyoscine in the arse cheek or inner thigh, optionally SC or IV, but it was uncommon that the combination made me sleepy. They gave me a small number of tablets of nitrazepam, diazepam, and clonazepam to use if I was having trouble sleeping, but did not use them in general as it all didn't really give me the feeling of insomnia per se.

So how MUCH Naproxen should I take with my DHC to get a noticeable effect? The tablets are 250mg but I'll take two when I need to (osteoarthritis in my knees).