Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Codeine (560 mg) - Experienced - Nothing much

Was it milky?
Many substances taste bad even when there's no smell or insufflation is painless (see drip of substances). DXM for example is horrible, but morphine upon chewing retarded meds isn't much better so I'd imagine codeine will be similar as it's very similar structure and structurally related drugs tend (probably with exceptions) to taste similar. Smell is usually synth leftovers as cristalline stuff should be solid enough not to evaporate.

Was it milky?

Nope filtered twice, was fun to do, done it quite a few times, all that paracetamol crap at the bottom of the glass was so interesting to me, thought it was clever that you can use CWE to extract the shite paracetamol and then have pure codeine bitter drink

Don't drink if it's not clear, it's still got paracetamol in it if that's the case

Fuck! Now order 36 tablets of codeine 30 mg (1080 mg), hopefully this if it achieves some kind of recreational effect. The bad thing is that these tablets come with paracetamol and I will have to do a CWE.

Maybe that day I should stop taking tramadol, what do you guys think?

I never took codeine nor my comrades but can codeine at low doses i guess it's most likely, i might be wrong but can it have psychedelic propeties?

I definitely wouldn't say codeine could be considered to have anything resembling psychedelic properties. It's a weak opioid, all it does is make you feel pretty good and itch.

And does it have a ceiling dose or is it a myth? If so, I won't even be able to use that gram of codeine hahaha.

c50b56aa268846ffc63560fcd24a3f10.jpg