• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cocodamol - The drug of the credit crunch? plus other codeine/dihydrocodeine queries

After performing a CWE what is the view on evaporating off the water in the Codeine solution? Is it worth the effort? Will high temperatures cause the Codeine to degrade in any way?

Convenience I guess, would be nice to knock up some gelcaps.

Carrying around Codeine solution is a bit of a ball ache.

Well, I've been thinking that freebasing the codeine out might be an easier way to do it, but I guess you could use as little water as possible and put it in a shallow dish under a fan.

Found a great way to crush DHC wax matrix thanks to Moral Decay. Put a few pills in a little bag, little bit of baking soda then crush it all up, the powder goes fine instead of waxy and clumpy.

I just done it now and it worked great.

you can break the time release by about 90%, I take a mortar and pistil and I grind up a lactaid tablet (its a lactase enzyme pill) because I am allergic to dairy and they bind the DHC Continus with lactose. After grinding the lactaid tablet I grind the DHC Continus tablet in the mortar. With out the lactaid the tablet sticks to the mortar and pistil. You could probably just substitute some baking soda.

What you are trying to achieve is for the DHC continuous to separate from the wax, if you try to crush it alone it just will stick to itself and stay clumped, but with the baking soda or other fluffy powder in there it gets the wax thinned out and it can hit you faster.

I have tried crushing it and taking it with out the powdery cut and it doesn't work nearly as well. Give it a try.

Also tried this with bicarb and it works well. Seem to need a fair bit of bicarb though (even for 1-2 tabs), and I can't imagine that's very good for an empty stomach and then there's all that sodium.

Sorry if it's a simple question, but could anyone suggest an alternative fluffy powder to bicarb that's easily available and wood do the same job (without the health issues)?

Cheers %)

just plugged some DHC from extraction, seeing how plugging compares to oral route, i plugged the extraction of 30. 10mg dhc/500mg para. but my extraction techinques aren't perfetc so i'm looking at around 200 to 250mg DHC. got 100 of these pills for free (NHS :) being in education get them for free for my back pain) so yh will be seeing how this ROA is.
PS anyone know long the comeup is, i can feel something but not as much as i was hoping, but i'll wait and see.

The look I got in the chemist the other day asking for Co-Codomol just wasn't worth it. Granted I wasn't looking my best with a black eye.. bearded up and a monkey hat on but fuck that just for a very very small buzz. The whole fuckin staff where eyeing me up... it was bonkers.

I'm not sure if this q is alllowed, but I'll try anyway....:)

A friend gave me a load of dhc's along with cocodamol 500/30's the other week, he is scripted them but doesn't use all of them, has fentanyl patches I think which he uses in the mai for pain relief.

Anyway, I gave him something in return, but I'm not sure I gave him enough, he's too nice to say anything. Is there a standard "street price" for scripted DHC's? I've just got a nasty feeling I might have short changed him a bit, and want to make it up to him.

A friend gave me a load of dhc's along with cocodamol 500/30's the other week, he is scripted them but doesn't use all of them, has fentanyl patches I think which he uses in the mai for pain relief.

Anyway, I gave him something in return, but I'm not sure I gave him enough, he's too nice to say anything. Is there a standard "street price" for scripted DHC's? I've just got a nasty feeling I might have short changed him a bit, and want to make it up to him.

Varies dramatically according to quantity, personal familiarity and desperation on the part of the seller with scripted stuff. Impossible to say. Good on you for having a conscience though.

Just get him a pint or two. :)

I feel sorry for all you people having to do cold water extractions all the time for your codeine fix, as for the past three years I have been buying pure codeine tablets of a friends mother!

Since one time she damaged a tendon in her foot she has been prescribed four boxes of 28 30mg pure codeine phosphate each month (that's 3360 mg of codeine a month!) and she gets it as a repeat prescription.

I have always had an interest in opiates so as soon as I found out she had them I asked if I could try one and three years down the line I have been buying four boxes of her for 30 pounds a month each and every month (she much prefers the cash).

The thing is though, why the hell hasn't her GP or the pharmacists responsible for her prescription assessed her prescription by now? Not that i'm complaining though, of course... but its down right obvious that 3360 mgs every month for 36 months will lead to addiction surly? (I live in the UK BTW).

Just in case anyone is interested at this level of consumption codeine can still have a very nice, strong effect on me, but notice I say "can"... it's really hit and miss for me these days, for the first year or so it always worked but now some months it simply makes me feel normal and overs I get pretty damn fucked up i think this has to do with changes in body chemistry... the withdrawals that result from the nice months where the codeine really works are the worst though obviously :D. Sorry this is really far too long isn't it lol i'll shut up.

Round these parts 4 30mg ir £1 or one 120mg £1

IMO kratom is better than codeine... the high is just better and more opiate-like. Not by a large margin, but better. And it has an energizing/cheery component as well. Pshah on codeine (well, I'm in the states too, and it's pretty unavailable here).

Found a great way to crush DHC wax matrix thanks to Moral Decay. Put a few pills in a little bag, little bit of baking soda then crush it all up, the powder goes fine instead of waxy and clumpy.

I just done it now and it worked great.

I'm also interested in trying this, does it have to be bicarb? Moral decay used lactaid tablets. Using a pill crusher then scraping the squashed powder with a small screw driver gets quite fine powder but I guess it gunks up again when put into mouth?

I think crushing does a good enough job as I use xrs and other brands of IR and the XRs are often better for some weird reason.

also I get DF118s but I read they don't make them anymore?

No idea if it has to be bicarb, thats just what I used. I am out of that game now so I havnt experimented further.