• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine VS MDMA = Worst Crash

Worst Crash?

• Cocaine

Votes: 180 54.7%
  • MDMA

Votes: 126 38.3%
  • I'm a wimp and don't use drugs

Votes: 23 7.0%

• Total voters
Cocaine is has 100x the crash then Ecstasy. The comedown from coke is faster and harder. For example try watching blow with a ball and make sure ur last line is when he gets locked up for the last time. Guaranteed you will be in tears hahah. As far as coming down from X, I never do real. The beans I get are made closeby and contain some vitamin C to keep you healthy. I think y'all might just be fuckin with the wrong beans if your having bad crashes, or achy body parts.

Yea i'm definitely gonna go with Coke. Sure "pure" coke isn't suppose to have a come down. But honestly, who gets pure coke anymore? Unless you clean it yourself, but the majority of the shit out there is speedy, with the worst fucking come downs ever.

Ye your not gonna get pure shit unless you know a cartel, really. I can't vote or I would say coke gotta worse comedown.

Yeah try taking care of a 2 gram bag in a few hours and see how shitty that comedown is. Coming down off good, clean MDMA is never a problem for me, hell most of the time I just go to sleep. MDMA comedowns just don't even compare to coke comedowns, everything turns to shit, you go looking around every surface you snorted off looking for leftovers, there is no satisfaction to be found in anything and on top of that you get a wonderful bout of insomnia (unless you have benzos).

COCAINE BY A LOOOOOONG MILE!

After a long bender with coke. the comedown is HELLLLLLLL, and sleep is completely out of the question. Physical pain of the nose, head and chest are horrible.

after a long bender with MDMA. the comedown is not bad, and you eventually get to sleep. There isnt much physical pain associated with mdma. unless you've been dancing all night. even better reason to go to bed :)

yep.

and when i run out of coke, i get so upset, tearful even.:eek:
the comedown is hell. so is the cravings, like no food will stop the 'hunger' for more coke.
on the comedown i was eating my way through 2 packets of lucozade glucose energy tablets, and still not satisfied.
jittery, shaky, restless and irritable as hell. and had a very short temper.
physical pain of the nose,head, chest, and chest is horrible as well. and i always had an incredibly sore throat after snorting loads of coke.

completely cocaine... i will refuse to even do coke unless there is somthing around (ether lots of painkillers or enough benzos to knock me out)

E isant so bad... i dont really mind the comedowns

The beans I get are made closeby and contain some vitamin C to keep you healthy. I think y'all might just be fuckin with the wrong beans if your having bad crashes, or achy body parts.

HAHAHA. Are you sure about the vitamin C?

Hmmm...am I the only person in the universe who doesn't get any obvious kind of comedown from coke?! I used to eat pills like Pacman when I was younger and the comedown was always an issue for 2 or 3 days afterwards, but in the last couple of years coke has become my drug of choice, largely because I can indulge of a friday/saturday night and be absolutely fine on sunday and at work the following week.

Having said that, I guess I should qualify it by saying I never do coke on its own, I only ever do it whilst consuming alcohol at the same time. Maybe the fact the boozing means I always fall asleep at the end of the coke binge means I don't suffer from any kind of post-coke crash - sleep is a great leveller after all!

Doing MDMA has become an occasional treat for me these days which requires a bit of pre-planning to ensure I've got nothing too strenuous on at work during the comedown, whereas doing coke doesn't even enter the equation in terms of worrying about the day or days after. Genuinely fascinating how the after-effects of the two drugs affect different people in such different ways!

i never tried mdma but cocaine come down is hell prlly the worst thing ever cant sleep cant stop smokin ciggs u dont wana be seen in public on a come down off it thats y i dont do it anymore

I think cocaine has a much worse immediate crash and its a lot more physical, I get really bad headaches, extreme depression and can get violent to the wrong people, hearty racing and shaking but of course this is shit coke and I go home as soon as coke has worn off or these days I have some benzo's on hand because I absolutely hate the way people act after stimulants and benzos can fix all of that and make everyone peaceful again without more coke lol

MDMA has the ability to make be very depressed for quite a few days after use but it is handleable and xanax also helps with that but drugs arent always the answer, ive never had too many problems with MDMA with responsible use, if you abuse it can royally fuck you up same with most drugs but MDMA really can fuck you up, its not meant to be used often like some drugs can be with little consequences, coke once a week isnt so bad IMO but MDMA once a week is pushing it and while it wont happen overnight eventually you will be a changed person whether or not you notice it.

Coke has the worst comedown but its fixable...its not mentioned here but the meth comedown really sucks due to the durations, depression, anxiety, sickness if you were sniffing or smoking so yeh meth is worse than all, never done crack so I cant vouch for that one.

I think cocaine has a much worse immediate crash and its a lot more physical, I get really bad headaches, extreme depression and can get violent to the wrong people, hearty racing and shaking but of course this is shit coke and I go home as soon as coke has worn off or these days I have some benzo's on hand because I absolutely hate the way people act after stimulants and benzos can fix all of that and make everyone peaceful again without more coke lol

MDMA has the ability to make be very depressed for quite a few days after use but it is handleable and xanax also helps with that but drugs arent always the answer, ive never had too many problems with MDMA with responsible use, if you abuse it can royally fuck you up same with most drugs but MDMA really can fuck you up, its not meant to be used often like some drugs can be with little consequences, coke once a week isnt so bad IMO but MDMA once a week is pushing it and while it wont happen overnight eventually you will be a changed person whether or not you notice it.

Coke has the worst comedown but its fixable and short lasting, one of the shortest lasting comedowns of any drug, the meth comedown can be 20+ hours at the least while coke comedown has only ever lasted me 5 hours maybe....its not mentioned here but the meth comedown really sucks due to the durations, depression, anxiety, sickness if you were sniffing or smoking so yeh meth is worse than all, never done crack so I cant vouch for that one.

Hmmm...am I the only person in the universe who doesn't get any obvious kind of comedown from coke?! I used to eat pills like Pacman when I was younger and the comedown was always an issue for 2 or 3 days afterwards, but in the last couple of years coke has become my drug of choice, largely because I can indulge of a friday/saturday night and be absolutely fine on sunday and at work the following week.

So can everyone else. The day after isn't bad, it's the actual coming down process, the point where you blow the last rail of the bag and feel like pure shit 30 minutes later. The anxiety, depression, desperation and insomnia that follows running out of coke, that's what we're talking about. Coke is definitely more of an immediate come down thing whereas like you say MDMA comedowns can have some odd residual effects for the next couple of days for certain people.

MDMA for me personally isn't shit. I usually drop two in a night, comedown feeling buzzed and without a care and then go to sleep, end of story. Individual body chemistry is certainly a major factor in why people react differently on comedowns to different substances.

^^Doing the 2 pill a night things is a great way to minimalize your negative feelings over the next however long your feeling it for as well as not fucking your serotonin system up. Its those people that go dropping 5-10+ pills a night that are going to have real problems in times to come. Even if I drop 3-4 pills im usually going to be relatively ok for the next few days but any more than that and its like I go suicidal, any more than 3 pills usually is more than enough so its just uneeded stress for the next few days if I go too hard.

Only did MDMA/ecstacy once, but the comedown was surprisingly not bad, actually basically non-existant. I smoked some bud shortly before coming down and that probably helped I guess.

With coke, the comedown's never been awful for me, but it's no walk in the park and def worse than MDMA. Feel a little depressed, irritated, and have a hard time falling asleep, yet at the same time feeling fairly tweaked out still. And if I smoke bud I just get paranoid and freak out, which sucks. Weed + coke = worst combo ever.

Feels: You probably just get good drugs lol thats the way it should be for both drugs, none(especially 1st few times) or very little comedown for good MDMA and depending on how you do it coke shouldnt have a nice comedown but it shouldnt be anywhere near as bad as meth which people say coke is worse but I just think those people are ice whores trying to protect the rep of their beloved crystal. Ball three are great but coke is better all round exept for price, that goes to ills.

Yeah I never saw the point in shooting for more than 2 pills unless you are just trying to get out of your head disoriented. After two I don't get the feeling of "ecstasy" so I see it as a waste. As far as coke goes I just got used to the comedown after a while, it still sucked but it just wasn't as big a deal, you adapt after you center your life around it.

i'll take a coke comedown over mdma anyday.

good clean mdma doesn't have that bad of a comedown, but a bad one will linger on with me for a few days, sometimes up to a week or more.

i am experiancing the worst come down in the 2 years iv been using MDMA ..i usually use it every 5 to 8 weeks no less and its USUALLY fine a day later but im in the middle of my Second day of coming down and i feel dirty cold depressed ..REALLY unhappy ..i want to cry and i want to die but i know ill get over it tommorow i HOPE... mind you this situation is TOTALLY different to what i usually experiance because
A the friends i usually do it with have gone to dingle and im usually with her all day after the MDMA come down
B i have no pot iv stopped smoking pot and i usually drown myself in pot for a few days after
C there is no C

but iv gotta say.. its the second best trip iv had since i started so i cant Complain
Complete Body high coupled with the effect that smoking POT does bring u back up and my mate who has amazing skin let me touch her all over .. absolute fucking bliss

Only ever used coke years ago, two or three times, crash put me off for good.
I preferred speed, totally different drug, totally different crash.