• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine VS MDMA = Worst Crash

Worst Crash?

• Cocaine

Votes: 180 54.7%
  • MDMA

Votes: 126 38.3%
  • I'm a wimp and don't use drugs

Votes: 23 7.0%

• Total voters
ORIGINAL QUESTION: Take either 125mg doses of MDMA, 2-3 times a day V.S. taking 0.5g of 90% pure cocaine intranasally during the course of a day/night. Thats what I understood.

If that is the case, cocaine always relaxes the fucking hell out of me like mdma sort of but only for 1hr at most then im just down and depressed eventually. The coca im talking about is the stuff that you measure on the scale coming down to 30mg-40mg lines which fuck you up good. 50-60mg lines are insane but your okay in about 1hr then start coming down.

With MDMA you don't get a comedown if you use it once a week at the very least. I once took 130mg-140mg MDMA and within 1hr went to sleep like a baby. The depression thing happens when you either abuse it or use it for long periods of time, just like with cocaine. Instead of coming down you get an afterglow, and the next couple days you feel a little weaker until your body gets the immune system back up.

NO QUESTION: COCAINE (pure...90%+ and the rest diluted with innactive ingredients) INNSUFLATED

JUSTIFICATION
1 dose of cocaine that equals that of mdma in terms of power and high is that of 70mg-80mg snorted at once v.s 125mg mdma eaten at once so if you do 2-3 doses of either during the night you would be better of with mdma especially if done once a week or even better once a month

HOWEVER, if done once a week or once a month and its 90%+ coca then it produces an afterglow as well and a very noticable anti depressant effect the day/s after.

NEW CONCLUSION : IF pure cocaine (85%-90%+ and not cut with active ingredients) and done once a week or a month there is no crash! Rather a very nice after glow just like with MDMA.

HOWEVER, if done once a week or once a month and its 90%+ coca then it produces an afterglow as well and a very noticable anti depressant effect the day/s after.

NEW CONCLUSION : IF pure cocaine (85%-90%+ and not cut with active ingredients) and done once a week or a month there is no crash! Rather a very nice after glow just like with MDMA.

Not in my experience.

Going to the extreme side:

I had cocaine (the 90%+ stuff) for everyday at least a week up the nose. No more than 0.3g-0.4g at most and I was always fucked...this 0.3g-0.5g session would last from evening until morning and I always did it was a good friend. After a while I didn't get very depressed but I started fiending and I noticed a lack of motivation which made me a bit depressed in turn.

I also had MDMA 130mg-140mg doses 3-6x a day for a whole 7-8 days (please don't ask me why). I felt a lot more sketched from the MDMA of course but the problem wasn't really depression just that I needed sleep for a few days and after that I was good. It just sucked that I couldn't get high on MDMA again for 3-4 months. Felt a lot more like I was constantly high on MDMA in that I wasn't high but all the social aspects and qualities were there, minus my memory which was a bit fucked for a couple weeks then it got better.