• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine VS MDMA = Worst Crash

Worst Crash?

• Cocaine

Votes: 180 54.7%
  • MDMA

Votes: 126 38.3%
  • I'm a wimp and don't use drugs

Votes: 23 7.0%

• Total voters
i think cocaine is the worst comedown. with mdma most of the time i can just go to sleep and then eat some food (yummy in n out) and everythings fine but with cocaine its the opposite im not hungry i cant sleep im grouchy (i dunno why but doing cocaine is like doing speed for me) :/
thank god i quit both! :)

I'll admit I probably don't use in as big of quantities as you guys but usually when I'm coming down from cocaine I am still moderately ok (ususally still having sex). Regular powder Cocaine is my ultimate drug of choice, probably because I am still in control and have had better luck with it... with mdma I feal I have less control over my actions which get's me running into authority figures which results in hard instant crash to reallity.

LSDreamer said:
MDMA. Pure cocaine barely has a come down and you should be able to sleep after an hour or two. Sounds like EnYAY is getting some speedy coke.

Good post, and that is correct - Pure cocaine shouldn't give you much of a bad comedown at all, so technically MDMA would cause a worse comedown but considering all the adulterants and bullshit put in street quality coke nowadays it would seem like coke is the worse of the two.

Just my two cents :p

The only time I do a lot of coke is when its really good. And if the coke is good and clean, the crash won't be bad at all and you can sleep shortly after the effects wear off. Its really quite amazing.

Unfortunately, really good clean coke is really rare in the U.S. The stepped on ass shit that makes it way through the streets and cities here will yield a pretty awful crash and hangover the next day.

MDMA, even if its good and clean, the crash is still hellish, so I voted for that.

nukka said:
The only time I do a lot of coke is when its really good. And if the coke is good and clean, the crash won't be bad at all and you can sleep shortly after the effects wear off. Its really quite amazing.

Unfortunately, really good clean coke is really rare everywhere but South America. The stepped on ass shit that makes it way through the streets and cities here will yield a pretty awful crash and hangover the next day.

MDMA, even if its good and clean, the crash is still hellish, so I voted for that.

Edited for correctness ;)

This post pretty much says everything I was going to.

check me if I am wrong..... but is X pills a the same "cutfest" as cocaine is?????I remember cocaine from 80s and X from the 80s....and both are nothing like what I used back then.... they are both cut with all kinda crap.... atleast coke can be gotten in 60% pure decent stuff in Texas.....the X was always just lol MDMA like 20 % and cut with meth and then whatever else is around it sems

center said:
MDMA in my opinion in reguards to the comedown...hm. I get a little grumpy sometimes, but I wouldn't say I feel depressed or have a "comedown" in the traditional sense. I don't even feel depressed the next day. It's the second day after the experience where I get dehabilitating depression.

Cocaine, well, I get great cocaine. Shiny, flakey, pearly...chilled out, relaxed and content...so there isn't much of a comedown at _all_, so there's no fiend either, unlike cut cocaine-- it's hell afterwards, irritable, pissed, etc.

The only thing with cocaine, I always get a little depressed the day after, especially if I hadn't slept that evening and have been up all day- that really sucks. The nose irritation sucks as well. The biggest drawback of cocaine is the money. I wasted a hundred bucks last night, just to essentially do nothing but sniff lines until 7am.

Kind of kicking myself in the ass for that. I always feel ripped off after doing coke, no matter if it's good or not. It's the price that makes it impractical for me to do.
lol my god.... he returns.... super none mod man ;)

coke comedown is really bad! mdma instead don't make me fell sick.
I only snort cocaine with a xanax stash on my side!

the coke come down sucks, mdma never really me made feel that bad afterwards, i also only do coke with benzos to help the come down

MDMA is a millions times worse than anything stimulants come down for me. I actually like coming down on stimulants, I usually feel pretty good.

coke by far

Coming down from coke can ending making a an amazing night turn into the worst night of your life.
Worst thing of all though is you can do a 1 gram line be high for an hour having the time of your life, life and soul of the party then next minute you are all quiet face twitching all stressed out looking feeling jaded and really paranoid hating it.

MDMA is just come up stay up for a few hours then come down gradually but also blissfully

cocaine and amphetamines take the win for me...

a positive MDMA experience will be a little more hard on me physically, but I usually get the afterglow and reminise on the uplifting experience....cocaine and amphetamines bring out the demonic addict in me and sleep is impossible for 15 hours...even after one line

im a long time user of both coke and mdma and at this point coke is definatly a worse comedown. i have bad ocd and coke makes it damn near unbarable and me almost unfunctional. i cant even touch the stuff without 4mg of xanax

When I do coke, I don't do a lot so I hardly have a crash at all. When I do too much, I start to feel shitty but I can go to sleep in a couple hours at most.

MDMA's crash is worse because you go from feeling really good to really shitty pretty fast. Plus it lasts longer and sometimes I can't go to sleep until the early morning hours after a night of rolling.

MDMA is a lot more fun though %)

coke. pure coke has a slight comedown but pure mdma has a slight comedown too. I just think coke feels a lot worse on me but no so much when its purer

im not 100% sure on the purity of the coke iv snorted, least to say it was pretty good though,just doesnt last long enuf 4 what its worth.which wouldnt really apply coz it was always shouted.. i had to vote 4 the MDMA as that comedown is always been not very enjoyable.and i had to pay 4 that.. now lets say ritilin was on the list i woulda voted 4 that in a second, coz THAT crash is 1000 times worse than MDMA and the coke iv had seldom put together.:|

When I'm coming down from mdma I usually just go to sleep and feel more or less normal, though pretty apathetic the next day. Coke on the otherhand has me feeling like shit a good hour or two after the high. I'm sure a lot has to do with the impurity but nonetheless I prefer the mdma comedown.

I'd definately say coke in my experience, but on the occasions i've had quite pure coke, the comedown wasn't too bad at all comparatively to the cut stuff. I've never had a bad comedown from MDMA but i don't know what all the E-bombs I've taken had in them for sure.

I cant stand the comedown of either one. Uppers aren't my thing really. I would have to say I've had worse coke comedowns though.