• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Cocaine to crack, should I do it?

Reading this thread makes me extremely thankful I said no to a speedball shot I was offered last week.

Snorting coke is like sliding down a big slide...smoking crack is like skydiving...very similar to shooting coke...it's a whole other ballgame...not a good idea to take that plunge...

to smoke rock or not to smoke rocks that is the question when you take that first good puff you will immedialtey gain knowledge to what real addiction is have fun youll regret it one hundred percent guaranteed and have fun looking at the carpet ,(youll get it afterwards)

I considered and researched, and asked even here this precise question. I came to conclusion that crack is spectacularly pleasant drug. But everybody said it ruins one into poverty, sever social failures and death. It is not clear why it would happen and at what probabililty and what are negative impact increasing factors.

As for high - it is said to be much shorter but very much stronger. So, better.

As for my behaviour - I like snorting coke so much, that I just have little interest in trying it out crack for now. But I will definitely try it in the future, unless I quit drugs all together.

As for high - it is said to be much shorter but very much stronger. So, better.

As soon as i exhale i'd be thinking about the next hit. That's what it dies to you over time.

You know, getting "too" high, beyond functional is a thing. Some people start throwing up after a hit because it's intense. Crack is a lot different than powder. Obviously you're curious. Who wouldn't be? But, from what I've read, you seem to enjoy the functionality of powder.

It's just like doing a fat line but instant.

You've felt the feeling of crack before, essentially.

I'll stop preaching man you do you.

As soon as i exhale i'd be thinking about the next hit.
You mean like as in when you've just taken a hit, next rock is in hand, but you cannot put it on the pipe until it cools down (for fear of the rock in hand vaporizing instantly)? You mean like that? :ROFLMAO:

Still sitting there shaking and paranoid as hell but the next one is on its way for sho! :ROFLMAO:

Can't hear a damn thing over the bells and your head is pumping but the next one is on its way for sho! :ROFLMAO:

You mean like that? :ROFLMAO:

Or was that just me? :ROFLMAO:

You mean like as in when you've just taken a hit, next rock is in hand, but you cannot put it on the pipe until it cools down (for fear of the rock in hand vaporizing instantly)? You mean like that? :ROFLMAO:

Still sitting there shaking and paranoid as hell but the next one is on its way for sho! :ROFLMAO:

Can't hear a damn thing over the bells and your head is pumping but the next one is on its way for sho! :ROFLMAO:

You mean like that? :ROFLMAO:

Or was that just me? :ROFLMAO:

Penta-ROFL.

Ima kick you in the balls.

Just kidding man, but yeah you want it only hot enough to melt it down but not burn, or if you can wait longer, then that works too. :p

Crack is totally different to Cocaine. Cocaine is virtually a tourist cheap thrill, caffeine replacement these decades.

Almost anybidy can do coke regularly and still seemmto carry on with a normal working, social life.

Crack is such a different buzz altogether. I would say far more captivating, intensely pleasurable.

Crack really gets inside your head too. You will feel more guilty for dping it, like it's somehow wrong, yet be fighting that urge and craving to do it again, at any expense, FAR more so than with cocaine.

I kept Crack usage very controlled, those decades back now. I took coke many times but was never my thing. More psychedellics, the opposite. And really because my company were into it.

So coke flowed alongside MDMA, weed and Ketamine.

The thing about crack, and heroin too (I smoked crack maybe 50 times, 30 times used heroin but never IV'd), I really hated how those two drugs changed the personality of others using them around me.

Very sinister, dark, uncaring people would become. I was never happy in that environment.

One time I delivered an 1/8th of pretty good coke to Uni mates in Swansea from my home town in UK.

They washed it up, using bicarobonate of soda possibly.

Got over 2 grams from it.

I had one "lick" lol. Crikey it was super strong crack. Like, felt off my head from it the entire night.

Crack also really cancels out an LSD trip as instantly and completely as any other drug I know of.

Shit, could do with some right now actually lol...I just can't caome down from 80 trips in 18 days, been 41 hours now still ceiling stuck sky high.

C
Just going to echo what everyone else said and crack is another ballgame. You might not become a crackhead but you might blow your entire bank account over and over again

Thanks guys and gals. I really find it very valuable to have someone to talk about it. For now I am doing snorting coke, liking it and crack idea faded into background. And I am glad about it because I DO believe your warnings.

But you know, these warnings of “cannot stop”, “crack is nothing like snorting coke” just increase my interest mostly. So, we’ll see. And going beyond my immediate question for this thread - it raises interesting question about how warnings of risky behavior does not really work for folks like me, who are starting to experiment with one substance or another. But that’s besides the point, I do read all your warnings and take them into account as much as I am inclined to do so at this moment in time.

I am just a newbie in drugs, especially harder ones but I do believe that serious addiction or other serious consequences happen after a while, 2-3 months of serious (daily?) use. So, again, for now I am looking out for more moderate but immediate bad effects - like appetite decrease, emotional avoidance, narrowing of interests, anxiety increase, sleep disturbance, increase in work and social relationships problems. Things like that.

Meanwhile, what I am doing is old style experimenting in mind altering substances and I do enjoy it very much.
Id go so far as to say there is no chance of you smoking crack and not regretting it, and I am one to believe someone can be a "chipper" of harder drugs

Crack is totally different to Cocaine. Cocaine is virtually a tourist cheap thrill, caffeine replacement these decades.

Almost anybidy can do coke regularly and still seemmto carry on with a normal working, social life.

Crack is such a different buzz altogether. I would say far more captivating, intensely pleasurable.

Crack really gets inside your head too. You will feel more guilty for dping it, like it's somehow wrong, yet be fighting that urge and craving to do it again, at any expense, FAR more so than with cocaine.

I kept Crack usage very controlled, those decades back now. I took coke many times but was never my thing. More psychedellics, the opposite. And really because my company were into it.

So coke flowed alongside MDMA, weed and Ketamine.

The thing about crack, and heroin too (I smoked crack maybe 50 times, 30 times used heroin but never IV'd), I really hated how those two drugs changed the personality of others using them around me.

Very sinister, dark, uncaring people would become. I was never happy in that environment.

One time I delivered an 1/8th of pretty good coke to Uni mates in Swansea from my home town in UK.

They washed it up, using bicarobonate of soda possibly.

Got over 2 grams from it.

I had one "lick" lol. Crikey it was super strong crack. Like, felt off my head from it the entire night.

Crack also really cancels out an LSD trip as instantly and completely as any other drug I know of.

Shit, could do with some right now actually lol...I just can't caome down from 80 trips in 18 days, been 41 hours now still ceiling stuck sky high.
I agree. Changes people for the worst. My fiancé went from being the most kind and respectful person I know to a monster. Some people can handle crack and keep functioning like normal and some cannot. That stuff will grab hold of you and then you have no control.

I agree. Changes people for the worst. My fiancé went from being the most kind and respectful person I know to a monster. Some people can handle crack and keep functioning like normal and some cannot. That stuff will grab hold of you and then you have no control.
I have this long running joke phrase I use jestfully to make a point at times- I'm all for plain truth and clarity, can't work with nonsense.

Crack makes people feel bad about themselves. So it makes them lie!

So my phrase is "Crack-head" in reference to anybody going off the trail or truth and openess. I observed a lot of people and envoronments on crack, decades back.

I saw some real fantasy, not able to actually speak a single word of reality psychosis.

Cocaine, moderately, doesn't do this. It doesn't lead to such a self shame and withdrawal from all avenues of lifr around, usually.

Hence it's popularirty and...relative sociable acceptablity! (Cocaine.)

I never felt good sbout myself after using crack, however enjoyable, and it was!

But I never felt bad, siderailed after using cocaine. It was just sort of like..."So what?" And my normal self.

I preferred MDMA anyway. Took good cocoaine maybe 250 times plus. But 3500 MDMA pills, so well outweighing in proportion.

I have this long running joke phrase I use jestfully to make a point at times- I'm all for plain truth and clarity, can't work with nonsense.

Crack makes people feel bad about themselves. So it makes them lie!

So my phrase is "Crack-head" in reference to anybody going off the trail or truth and openess. I observed a lot of people and envoronments on crack, decades back.

I saw some real fantasy, not able to actually speak a single word of reality psychosis.

Cocaine, moderately, doesn't do this. It doesn't lead to such a self shame and withdrawal from all avenues of lifr around, usually.

Hence it's popularirty and...relative sociable acceptablity! (Cocaine.)

I never felt good sbout myself after using crack, however enjoyable, and it was!

But I never felt bad, siderailed after using cocaine. It was just sort of like..."So what?" And my normal self.

I preferred MDMA anyway. Took good cocoaine maybe 250 times plus. But 3500 MDMA pills, so well outweighing in proportion.
It is interesting what it actually means that crack is much stronger and pleasurable drug. There is some phenomenological exploration to be done here.

I agree with your description of coke as very normal drug. It feels like "nothing" really, just more engagement in whatever. Though someone on BL said that danger of coke is exactly how normal it feels.

C
Just going to echo what everyone else said and crack is another ballgame. You might not become a crackhead but you might blow your entire bank account over and over again
That is already happening to major degree in my life with coke. I am dedicating significant part of my budget to coke. Much more than I would predict 2-3 months ago and so close to the "maximum I would dedicate to medicine like that". We'll see what happens.

It is interesting what it actually means that crack is much stronger and pleasurable drug. There is some phenomenological exploration to be done here.

I agree with your description of coke as very normal drug. It feels like "nothing" really, just more engagement in whatever. Though someone on BL said that danger of coke is exactly how normal it feels.

Sorry quoted you twice accidentally I'm really wasted on high quality kava this evening and still haven't come down from that insane LSD bender at all so far.

I was just going to make one distinction though and and the thing about Coke is that it is very sociable usually functional and seemingly happy cocaine users have circles of friends who they routinely use the drug with so it's all mice like group support therapy in a way so there is a positive side to it in that sense.

Crack by contrast is much less sociable I have been with friends who I would session with cocaine and have a totally connected fluid social interacting experience throughout but once we were doing crack together it's like they closed up and absorbed and wouldn't let anything out.

I can totally understand your compilation and interest in in experimenting with crack cocaine and I really don't blame me to be honest I would be allergic to it myself I've had severe lyme disease and horrendous allergies since 2005.

But of course none of us want you to wonder down a path which causes you suffering by having to abandon with difficulty or pay the perils of becoming a crackhead and having your personality beaten down as well as General lifestyle poor choices and deterioration.

No drug is worth that so please keep that in mind whatever you do.

Do give some good quality karva a go one day possibly it's fairly known about but it has some really powerful and pleasant mood raising relaxing properties.
Kava has natural active compounds which effectively raise all of the main brain chemicals like serotonin dopamine norepinephrine etc.

just wanted to mention that anyway whatever you do if you remember to report back here I've personally be interested in hearing what your experience and feelings are. I will keep a watch out but do heed our caution and be sensible and aware of what you are doing and honest with yourself is very important.

just wanted to mention that anyway whatever you do if you remember to report back here I've personally be interested in hearing what your experience and feelings are. I will keep a watch out but do heed our caution and be sensible and aware of what you are doing and honest with yourself is very important.
Thanks! Personal connection is the best, even if it's very limited, like here.

BL for me is harm reduction in seeking advice from more experienced users. And also BL is kind of therapy - communicating my usage of drugs is beneficial on itself.

Thanks! Personal connection is the best, even if it's very limited, like here.

BL for me is harm reduction in seeking advice from more experienced users. And also BL is kind of therapy - communicating my usage of drugs is beneficial on itself.
Totally with you mate. You've hit the nail on the head mirroring my own feelings.

I recently got myself into quite a mental state taking more LSD than I realised in terms of it's cumulative effect and in that sort of state you perceive things innaccurately and I Began to imagine that people didn't really care generally and especially on this forum when I felt like for once I actually needed support myself.

But I do know of so many different individuals here with genuine hearts of gold and I can never deny that to myself and we are here to help each other.

I'm a very good hearted Guy at heart so I've generally been trying to encourage better community spirit wherever I feel it's lacking.

If you would be able to continue to just pop in here and contribute in your standard warm and friendly manner above you will only be an asset to this place in terms of the Goodwill and positive Communion Factor I'm talking about so definitely please don't hesitate about visiting us and asking about any single thing.

I'll tell you a secret lol I just came here to share loads of crazy wild stories haha from my insane youth of majorly intense and unorthodox psychedelia which I have such accurate and specific visual memory networks to literally walkthrough And relive to the finest detail to share, essentially demonstrating the properties of various psychedelic compounds on the mind and reality.

Bus I've picked up a little bit of experience with a few other drugs lol hence me offering my own limited opinions here, which like you say is genuinely therapeutic for myself but altruistic at the same time for the right reasons.

If you would be able to continue to just pop in here and contribute in your standard warm and friendly manner above you will only be an asset to this place in terms of the Goodwill and positive Communion Factor I'm talking about so definitely please don't hesitate about visiting us and asking about any single thing.
I will definitely do that. I like that very much. That someone engages me is always huge pleasant surprise.

BL is the best. Donated for the first to it a few days ago and will continue do it (at least) as long as I am here.

That is already happening to major degree in my life with coke. I am dedicating significant part of my budget to coke. Much more than I would predict 2-3 months ago and so close to the "maximum I would dedicate to medicine like that". We'll see what happens.
@Zephyn yes, very much not good. It is EXPENSIVE.

I've learned if you have to ask if you should do it or not, you generally should not do whatever it is. Let's think about this. You've never done it before. You're not sure what to expect for effects. The odds are very high you're going to get something heavily cut that cooking it would maybe yield .2gm at best. And if you chose to sniff it, it's still going to be heavily underwhelming I'm sure. This has bad idea all over it. Save your money, time, and health.